Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Were-Dragon (night 3)(voting phase)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
"Ha!", Isis exclaimed as she released an out of character guffaw.

With a slightly sympathetic look she approached Kanaloa (@thedragonwithinu). Nervously twirling her lily, she confronted the poker-faced dragon.

"Well, if no one else directs their suspicions away from you you'll have a ticket out of this forsaken town. If this bloody were continues it's rampage it will likely be here, not out in the sandwastes or any far off place you wish to abscond to. Protecting the child is a sincere gesture. If you are the were, as I think you are, at least you are one with a heart. There is hardly a place for amends in these troubled times, you won't find much sympathy to your plight amongst the townsfolk".

She walked away, digging her claws into the cold dirt with each step. With a lurch she stopped and cast a sidelong glance back at the blue, serpentine monstrosity, "We're all already accusing each other of murder, I should hardly think any of us have dignity left. Complaining about what shred of yours remains hardly seems like a proper use of the little time you have in our village".

Returning her steely eyes to their original target, she leapt off the ground and fluttered off to an abandoned cabin a few yards away.
"Ha!", Isis exclaimed as she released an out of character guffaw.

With a slightly sympathetic look she approached Kanaloa (@thedragonwithinu). Nervously twirling her lily, she confronted the poker-faced dragon.

"Well, if no one else directs their suspicions away from you you'll have a ticket out of this forsaken town. If this bloody were continues it's rampage it will likely be here, not out in the sandwastes or any far off place you wish to abscond to. Protecting the child is a sincere gesture. If you are the were, as I think you are, at least you are one with a heart. There is hardly a place for amends in these troubled times, you won't find much sympathy to your plight amongst the townsfolk".

She walked away, digging her claws into the cold dirt with each step. With a lurch she stopped and cast a sidelong glance back at the blue, serpentine monstrosity, "We're all already accusing each other of murder, I should hardly think any of us have dignity left. Complaining about what shred of yours remains hardly seems like a proper use of the little time you have in our village".

Returning her steely eyes to their original target, she leapt off the ground and fluttered off to an abandoned cabin a few yards away.
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
ah... i was going to mention this in the next story but it seems there are some false assumptions on how this town works.

-the forest is like the lost woods. once you enter you get spit back out into the town.
-also everyones wings are bound, so theres no flying, story wise, flying would be overpowered.
-its always night

sorry for the trouble. i just cant have you all flying away or getting lost in the forest lol
ah... i was going to mention this in the next story but it seems there are some false assumptions on how this town works.

-the forest is like the lost woods. once you enter you get spit back out into the town.
-also everyones wings are bound, so theres no flying, story wise, flying would be overpowered.
-its always night

sorry for the trouble. i just cant have you all flying away or getting lost in the forest lol
OOC
Ah, alright. It would do you well to set those sorts of rules clearly at the beginning of the game, just to avoid confusion ^-^ So, when a dragon is voted off he is killed, or sent out of the town? Given that the coatl wanted to save the child it sounded as though the one voted out was forced to leave the town rather than simply be killed. I do like the always night mechanic, it adds to the spookiness. But as flight is aI huge part of dragon lifestyle perhaps there is some boundary on the sky too, like no one can fly more than half a mile straight up without being zapped by some sort of magical force? I will gladly comply with any rules you set, I'm just rather curious.
OOC
Ah, alright. It would do you well to set those sorts of rules clearly at the beginning of the game, just to avoid confusion ^-^ So, when a dragon is voted off he is killed, or sent out of the town? Given that the coatl wanted to save the child it sounded as though the one voted out was forced to leave the town rather than simply be killed. I do like the always night mechanic, it adds to the spookiness. But as flight is aI huge part of dragon lifestyle perhaps there is some boundary on the sky too, like no one can fly more than half a mile straight up without being zapped by some sort of magical force? I will gladly comply with any rules you set, I'm just rather curious.
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
@Thoth

im sorry, to be honest this is the first time ive really done anything with roleplaying.
ill make sure to set the rules clearly at the beginning from now on
^_^

your right, flight is a big thing for dragons, and people have said they were flying before

so

you can fly but if you go over a certain height the binding on your wings constrict and you plummet to the ground. you can fly about 20 feet in the air. high enough to fly around but not enough to see over the top of the buildings

also i have something special planned for dragons that get voted out.
@Thoth

im sorry, to be honest this is the first time ive really done anything with roleplaying.
ill make sure to set the rules clearly at the beginning from now on
^_^

your right, flight is a big thing for dragons, and people have said they were flying before

so

you can fly but if you go over a certain height the binding on your wings constrict and you plummet to the ground. you can fly about 20 feet in the air. high enough to fly around but not enough to see over the top of the buildings

also i have something special planned for dragons that get voted out.
@nocturnwulf @Jellyparrot @DaiyaOowada @LunarSong @Hanjamuffin @Thoth
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot

ive added two new sections to the front page
-roleplaying restrictions
- ties

as an apology for my stupidity, im adding 10k to the prize
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot

ive added two new sections to the front page
-roleplaying restrictions
- ties

as an apology for my stupidity, im adding 10k to the prize
@MrFattymccatcat Could you just slip my username in with the living ping list? :3 I want to stalk this thread...Also, I'd be willing to help with the prizes, as long as the ones from me are a surprise! X3
@MrFattymccatcat Could you just slip my username in with the living ping list? :3 I want to stalk this thread...Also, I'd be willing to help with the prizes, as long as the ones from me are a surprise! X3
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
@Frostwind
ok i added you ^_^
@Frostwind
ok i added you ^_^
@MrFattymccatcat
Add me to the ping list if you will!
@MrFattymccatcat
Add me to the ping list if you will!
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
OOC
By the way, no I'm not angry or annoyed or anything with anyone ;)
IDK if anyone thought this but anyway. I've ran into this kind of problem when playing this kind of game with friends before.

This is a role-playing game (RPG?). I have to react the way the character would :P

By the way (again), you guys are incredible writers, I'm loving this game!
OOC
By the way, no I'm not angry or annoyed or anything with anyone ;)
IDK if anyone thought this but anyway. I've ran into this kind of problem when playing this kind of game with friends before.

This is a role-playing game (RPG?). I have to react the way the character would :P

By the way (again), you guys are incredible writers, I'm loving this game!
H2dlgsE.jpg
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot @Frostwind

according to my notes there is a tie!
its between

-jellyparrot
and
-thedragonwithinu

they themselves CANNOT vote.

the first to receive 3 votes, will be voted out.

^_^
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @Leafchu @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot @Frostwind

according to my notes there is a tie!
its between

-jellyparrot
and
-thedragonwithinu

they themselves CANNOT vote.

the first to receive 3 votes, will be voted out.

^_^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17