Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Were-Dragon (night 3)(voting phase)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Frostwind
yes!
@Frostwind
yes!
@MrFattymccatcat Yay!
@MrFattymccatcat Yay!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
@nocturnwulf @Jellyparrot @DaiyaOowada @LunarSong @Hanjamuffin @Thoth
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot

pinging everyone!

this also acts as a list for people to vote fore

ok so everyone votes.

you vote on this thread.

you mention that you are voting and who you are voting for

^_^
@nocturnwulf @Jellyparrot @DaiyaOowada @LunarSong @Hanjamuffin @Thoth
@TheWolfPackie @QuickAttack @Australia @flamingcakes @ApplesandAliens @TheDragonWithinU @SomeoneOrNot

pinging everyone!

this also acts as a list for people to vote fore

ok so everyone votes.

you vote on this thread.

you mention that you are voting and who you are voting for

^_^
@MrFattymccatcat

So we should vote now?

*suspicious sideeyes other dragons*
@MrFattymccatcat

So we should vote now?

*suspicious sideeyes other dragons*
@ApplesandAliens

yes!
^_^
@ApplesandAliens

yes!
^_^
@MrFattymccatcat

Then I suppose I must call out... Faust (@Australia). If I recall correctly, wasn't Faust a demon? And just look at all of that fur... who knows what sort of beast could be parading as a noble Tundra!

(((wow aren't you a gorgeous dragon)))
@MrFattymccatcat

Then I suppose I must call out... Faust (@Australia). If I recall correctly, wasn't Faust a demon? And just look at all of that fur... who knows what sort of beast could be parading as a noble Tundra!

(((wow aren't you a gorgeous dragon)))
What a horrid accident it is that has taken this young fae... Surely the one with the Tuxedo can't be trusted. So suave and slick, a perfect façade for his inner beast if you ask me.

The were must be...
@daiyaoowada
What a horrid accident it is that has taken this young fae... Surely the one with the Tuxedo can't be trusted. So suave and slick, a perfect façade for his inner beast if you ask me.

The were must be...
@daiyaoowada
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
Faust blinked for a moment as his attention turned towards the dragon who had pointed fingers at him. Hurt and confusion passed through his gaze as he awkwardly clawed at the ground. "A name is but a name. Surely you cannot justify me slaying that poor Fae simply because of my name and the fact I am fluffy." Shaking his head, the male Tundra took a moment to look around the group of dragons in front of him. "I do not wish to point fingers, but Porath ((@Jellyparrot)) looks to be a much more powerful dragon then I..."
Faust blinked for a moment as his attention turned towards the dragon who had pointed fingers at him. Hurt and confusion passed through his gaze as he awkwardly clawed at the ground. "A name is but a name. Surely you cannot justify me slaying that poor Fae simply because of my name and the fact I am fluffy." Shaking his head, the male Tundra took a moment to look around the group of dragons in front of him. "I do not wish to point fingers, but Porath ((@Jellyparrot)) looks to be a much more powerful dragon then I..."
Silverflame listened to the other dragons.
"You are correct, Porath((@Jellyparrot)) does look powerful..."

((Sorry not good at role-playing D: ))
Silverflame listened to the other dragons.
"You are correct, Porath((@Jellyparrot)) does look powerful..."

((Sorry not good at role-playing D: ))
I give away all my hatchlings! Check my lair for any unnamed hatchlings, they are usually free for taking :) Just send me a message if you are unsure ^^
shadow_ani.gif
FR+10
Add me to the pinglist for the next game, please. 83
Add me to the pinglist for the next game, please. 83
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17