Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Nano [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1163966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11640/1163966_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Haru Haru is adventurous and loves travelling around the land, listening to the stories and legends and then writing them down. In her satchels she always has paper, ink and ink pen - just in case. Also other stuff she could use, like little snacks and treasures she have found. She's kind and helpful (as long as she doesn't need to watch hatchlings). Haru is also very attached to her hat, and probably would never let anyone even touch it. Sometimes she might 'zone out' and daydream for the longest time. [b]Flight:[/b] Nature (currently lives with Plague clan) [b]Signature:[/b] Uhm, what exactly I should write on the signature part? Also... do I need to write more to personality? [s]Also is it even okay to post appllications now?[/s]
@Nano

1163966_350.png

Name: Haru
Haru is adventurous and loves travelling around the land, listening to the stories and legends and then writing them down. In her satchels she always has paper, ink and ink pen - just in case. Also other stuff she could use, like little snacks and treasures she have found.
She's kind and helpful (as long as she doesn't need to watch hatchlings). Haru is also very attached to her hat, and probably would never let anyone even touch it.
Sometimes she might 'zone out' and daydream for the longest time.
Flight: Nature (currently lives with Plague clan)
Signature:

Uhm, what exactly I should write on the signature part? Also... do I need to write more to personality? Also is it even okay to post appllications now?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
*lurks to see how this works while considering various dragons in the background* xD

(also I can delete this post if I'm posting too soon, apologies)
*lurks to see how this works while considering various dragons in the background* xD

(also I can delete this post if I'm posting too soon, apologies)
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((Everyone! Guess what? We now have even MOAR art from the awesome @Zettobi! 8D Just wait while I get it up...

@FallingIcarus

*beams*

@Kahvinporo

woah dragons 8D

You can totally apply right now! Our thread is basically in functioning state, with the empty parts mostly not very important |D Also, I realized I left out some stuff in the Volunteer Form, so let me get to that... And sorry for having to make you edit your bio |D

Also, for signature, I am totally on that right now... Just you wait |D (suggests reading through again later)

@BlueTrillium

I think we have a stalker... O.o

No problem! We have enough anyways |D))
((Everyone! Guess what? We now have even MOAR art from the awesome @Zettobi! 8D Just wait while I get it up...

@FallingIcarus

*beams*

@Kahvinporo

woah dragons 8D

You can totally apply right now! Our thread is basically in functioning state, with the empty parts mostly not very important |D Also, I realized I left out some stuff in the Volunteer Form, so let me get to that... And sorry for having to make you edit your bio |D

Also, for signature, I am totally on that right now... Just you wait |D (suggests reading through again later)

@BlueTrillium

I think we have a stalker... O.o

No problem! We have enough anyways |D))
s6uh36.jpg
(( xD *lurks harder* Hmm... There are a few dragons clamoring to go but... Kevad is winning, heh heh heh. Still not quite sure how this works, but I'll start working on Kevad's form... ))
(( xD *lurks harder* Hmm... There are a few dragons clamoring to go but... Kevad is winning, heh heh heh. Still not quite sure how this works, but I'll start working on Kevad's form... ))
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Nano - Kevad's Volunteer Form ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Kevad (it means "springtime" in Estonian xD) [b]Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard:[/b] Gruff and opinionated, with a soft spot for the hatchlings and countless ideas for entertaining them, he is one of the main caretakers of his clan. Kevad has near-endless patience for those that are not understanding something but are sincerely trying - but none at all for slackers or bullies or people contradicting him. (Which is not to say that he is never wrong about something... but he's unlikely to admit it and instead makes up for mistakes in other ways.) You might find him poking fun at your attire one moment, and handing over his last potash peach to you the next just because he heard your stomach rumbling. [b]Interests:[/b] Other than raising the younglings of the clan (whether his own or otherwise), Kevad enjoys gardening, both for food and for pleasure. He enlists fae and the smaller skydancers or coatls for the little fiddly bits where dexterity and delicacy are required and his 'noble bulk' gets in the way. He's been known to sing on occasion with his deep bass voice, but is rather shy about it and unlikely to do so for strangers (hatchlings excepted) unless he's in an exceedingly good mood. [b]Flight:[/b] Lightning by birth, Water by heart [b]Other:[/b] Loves sour foods like green apples and miniature potash peaches and tends to always carry a rather hefty stash of them. [b]Signature:[/b] Kevad ((Hopefully I've got it right thus far...))
@Nano - Kevad's Volunteer Form ~

667931_350.png

Name: Kevad (it means "springtime" in Estonian xD)
Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard: Gruff and opinionated, with a soft spot for the hatchlings and countless ideas for entertaining them, he is one of the main caretakers of his clan. Kevad has near-endless patience for those that are not understanding something but are sincerely trying - but none at all for slackers or bullies or people contradicting him. (Which is not to say that he is never wrong about something... but he's unlikely to admit it and instead makes up for mistakes in other ways.) You might find him poking fun at your attire one moment, and handing over his last potash peach to you the next just because he heard your stomach rumbling.
Interests: Other than raising the younglings of the clan (whether his own or otherwise), Kevad enjoys gardening, both for food and for pleasure. He enlists fae and the smaller skydancers or coatls for the little fiddly bits where dexterity and delicacy are required and his 'noble bulk' gets in the way. He's been known to sing on occasion with his deep bass voice, but is rather shy about it and unlikely to do so for strangers (hatchlings excepted) unless he's in an exceedingly good mood.
Flight: Lightning by birth, Water by heart
Other: Loves sour foods like green apples and miniature potash peaches and tends to always carry a rather hefty stash of them.
Signature: Kevad

((Hopefully I've got it right thus far...))
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((@BlueTrillium

8D I dunno why FR deleted my earlier post! 8D

BUT good job! Everything looks FANTASTIC! Though please now erase your signature, and replace it with your dragon's full name I'm doing it just so people don't just go and cheat and not read the rules |D Then I can tell who is being copy-pasta :P Thanks a bunch for joining! 8D Still working out kinks, and now we have pictures for the Perks! Well, most of them, at least...

@Everyone @kahvinporo

I've now updated the Perks section with some new stuff! To get perks, you haveta do something. Go read the newness!))
((@BlueTrillium

8D I dunno why FR deleted my earlier post! 8D

BUT good job! Everything looks FANTASTIC! Though please now erase your signature, and replace it with your dragon's full name I'm doing it just so people don't just go and cheat and not read the rules |D Then I can tell who is being copy-pasta :P Thanks a bunch for joining! 8D Still working out kinks, and now we have pictures for the Perks! Well, most of them, at least...

@Everyone @kahvinporo

I've now updated the Perks section with some new stuff! To get perks, you haveta do something. Go read the newness!))
s6uh36.jpg
((Oh noes!

@FallingIcarus

I just realized there was a problem in my planning skilz! :c Could you possibly delete your first post? I failed horribly >.

I just realized we need a list of all the participants :U))
((Oh noes!

@FallingIcarus

I just realized there was a problem in my planning skilz! :c Could you possibly delete your first post? I failed horribly >.

I just realized we need a list of all the participants :U))
s6uh36.jpg
(( @Nano - got it and thanks! I've updated the signature appropriately - now off to read the new perks section ^_^ ))
(( @Nano - got it and thanks! I've updated the signature appropriately - now off to read the new perks section ^_^ ))
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((@BlueTrillium

Heheh |D Now I don't want to spam this thread too much. Or else stuff happens.

Also, just updated a teeny bit more |D Sorry, I'll just tell it to you- treasure from Perks goes back to prizes. I don't get any of it. T^T))
((@BlueTrillium

Heheh |D Now I don't want to spam this thread too much. Or else stuff happens.

Also, just updated a teeny bit more |D Sorry, I'll just tell it to you- treasure from Perks goes back to prizes. I don't get any of it. T^T))
s6uh36.jpg
[center] (( @Nano - I finally decided who I wanted, and I had to play him as this because of his outfit haha XD )) Picture ID- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=37&tab=dragon&did=2465083][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24651/2465083_350.png[/img][/url] Name- Yachaziel Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard- Yachaziel is one of the dragons of Amarah's clan that holds a high head and is what one could consider the 'rich and snobby' type. He holds his head up high, adorns himself in as much fancy, elegant and expensive apparel as he can so that he may show off to anyone whom he would deem 'lesser' in his eyes. This pure white beauty is also one who is highly observant of his surroundings, even Logical whenever he decides to put his brain to it, which means when he is not gloating over himself in a mirror. While he's a selfish, ego-centered Imperial Yachaziel is one who needs his personal space and he does not enjoy when it is invaded. He's usually one to cause trouble due to having a rathe rebellious attitude (Naturally it's because he's in a Plague clan where the leader is a in his eyes, a disgusting zombie thing...) especially rebellious when there are things like rules that get in the way. Overall in a nutshell Yachaziel can be described as an 'angel' on the outside but a really selfish dragon on the inside. Interest- Yachaziel's only true interest is just glorifying himself up to actually make himself look like his purity shows. He loves looking at himself, gloating over his beauty and shoving that beauty into the face of others who don't recognize it. He's also only interested in others who have a... similar fashion sense than himself, that is because anyone who can sport fashion like him are probably rich. Flight- Plague (Against his will), water clan by birth Other- Selfish, Rich, Needs personal Space, a Lone Worker/Wolf, Rebellious against Rules, Self-Centered, high Ego Signature- Yachaziel, The White Angel[/center]
(( @Nano - I finally decided who I wanted, and I had to play him as this because of his outfit haha XD ))
Picture ID- 2465083_350.png
Name- Yachaziel

Qualifications of Dragon Characteristic Standard-
Yachaziel is one of the dragons of Amarah's clan that holds a high head and is what one could consider the 'rich and snobby' type. He holds his head up high, adorns himself in as much fancy, elegant and expensive apparel as he can so that he may show off to anyone whom he would deem 'lesser' in his eyes. This pure white beauty is also one who is highly observant of his surroundings, even Logical whenever he decides to put his brain to it, which means when he is not gloating over himself in a mirror.

While he's a selfish, ego-centered Imperial Yachaziel is one who needs his personal space and he does not enjoy when it is invaded. He's usually one to cause trouble due to having a rathe rebellious attitude (Naturally it's because he's in a Plague clan where the leader is a in his eyes, a disgusting zombie thing...) especially rebellious when there are things like rules that get in the way. Overall in a nutshell Yachaziel can be described as an 'angel' on the outside but a really selfish dragon on the inside.

Interest-
Yachaziel's only true interest is just glorifying himself up to actually make himself look like his purity shows. He loves looking at himself, gloating over his beauty and shoving that beauty into the face of others who don't recognize it. He's also only interested in others who have a... similar fashion sense than himself, that is because anyone who can sport fashion like him are probably rich.

Flight- Plague (Against his will), water clan by birth

Other- Selfish, Rich, Needs personal Space, a Lone Worker/Wolf, Rebellious against Rules, Self-Centered, high Ego

Signature- Yachaziel, The White Angel
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60