Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Network 3.4
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 4720 4721
@LGFUADJJ Sorry I got busy. Are you still able to host?
@LGFUADJJ Sorry I got busy. Are you still able to host?
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
@ShadowRising
I can take both lightning nests! No food required
@ShadowRising
I can take both lightning nests! No food required
@PhoenixPhaedrana All good! Unfortunately my nests are full until tomorrow, but I'll have one nest open then.

If you're cool with that feel free to send the pair over whenever you'd like and I'll accept when I can nest :). No worries if you'd like to reach out to others though if you want a nest ASAP ^_^.
@PhoenixPhaedrana All good! Unfortunately my nests are full until tomorrow, but I'll have one nest open then.

If you're cool with that feel free to send the pair over whenever you'd like and I'll accept when I can nest :). No worries if you'd like to reach out to others though if you want a nest ASAP ^_^.
kHExOMX.png
[center][s][size=1][color=e7b700]@jeevas @snoringhyena @taivus @spiritfeather @formenos @kwozmotis @clowning @rarewareofficial @purrloinedlove @akirokai @hotpants @avifors @shinjitaro @willard @laeyein @feliday @runesister @planttkid @teba @tenuit @lumosthelight @tomoko10 @harbinger @infinity @xemriss @pantali @neohcs @fania @boatbud @mouses @thunderfang @solderwings @cicadaghost @lesaya @jun0 @hyddenchyld @hludana @sandplague @sirchicken @gaze @tuffits @alchemicaleopard @vukodlak @ashycat23 @rhane @inukii @vintagesinister @moonchyld @mellowutopia @5inthemorning @gaelicvixen @buddydragon @princesstaozi @renkinjutsushis @tyrannosaur66[/color][/size][/s] [emoji=light rune size=1] Found! [emoji=light rune size=1]
Genderfluid, pronouns He/They
Genderfluid, pronouns Xy/Xem/Xyr
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
A drawing of an aether with lead spool, ruby foam and midnight space; links back to adopt shop it came fromA dripping, heart-shaped button colored like a pride flag with text reading Friends of Dorothy Pride Hatchery next to a matching hatchling. Clicking it leads to said hatchery.
@GothicDraki

I can take you for. Pleas put your name in the bios and yes please send food.
@GothicDraki

I can take you for. Pleas put your name in the bios and yes please send food.
@LGFUADJJ No worries! I actually just realized that I had just forgotten to update their cooldowns so they're not actually ready... sorry bout that!
@LGFUADJJ No worries! I actually just realized that I had just forgotten to update their cooldowns so they're not actually ready... sorry bout that!
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
[center][size=1][s]@crumbaby @zorua345 @aetherstorm @darkness352 @venusian @rndzvs @foxycipher @dd2900 @asoryuu @ibeejuliana @kirozane @rooksroses @milesss @autumnniche @cassiopixie @thejom @cathat @razatharia @redfurthewarrior @probablynx @ghostingskies @hasufel @taytenn @firion @humboldt @w1f1n1ghtm4r3 @sushimonsterr @vientovino @sweetbean @kryptoncryptic @lumihime @ghvar @suzychi @shenziswan @monstergf @sgerj @kaykao @starsarefire @hexaroo @coparade @burnsider @wispblown @bunbun07 @almedha @miyadori @hereiam @hereiam @lompy @dawnbrigade @cosmicvagrants[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=1]@9th @napstabl00k @nightmarejudge @emotionaltree @silverinky @plagueheart @littleguy @abyssalgear @namelessnekomata @vidcundrexina @sheta @3idolon @jemina @hellnokitty @rifter @jaypaw @soopersunny @jashykins @baylinheth @toothedmammal @owari26 @gwythaint @littleantler @mynnthia @askesis @marine @soopersunny @kaichoukai @raneinspane @tinyshell @spinyax @dwarvengreed[/size][/center] [center][size=5][emoji=wind rune size=1] Looking for [b][s]one Wind[/b] and[/s] [b]one Plague[/b] nest, please~! [emoji=plague rune size=1][/size][/center] [center][item=wind runestone][color=transparent]inkblot[/color][item=plague runestone][/center]

Looking for one Wind and one Plague nest, please~!

Wind Runestone inkblot Plague Runestone
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
@toxXxic
I can host a wind nest for you!
@toxXxic
I can host a wind nest for you!
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
@CosmicVagrants, thanks! Sending them now!
@CosmicVagrants, thanks! Sending them now!
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
massping was here

Hi everyone!
I'd like to just let everyone know there have been some minor rule clarifications.
To keep it brief - Please do not offer to host a nest, or send out dragons to nest, without knowing you have the space to accept or hatch depending on the situation.
Additionally, if you feel you would need to put some of the dragons you have accepted in your Hibden, then you should be talking to a Mod! They can temporarily host the dragons until the owner can take them back. Other people's dragons should not be put into your hibden without the owner's permission at any point. This is REGARDLESS of the amount of time passed.

ALSO, and MORE IMPORTANTLY!
We're interested in getting another 1-2 mods to join our mod team! We're looking for people who are active at least once a day on the site, comfortable with "customer service", and come from a flight OTHER than Shadow, Light, Nature, and Water. Please message any of us four current mods and we'll bring anyone who volunteers up to the rest of the group.
You also have to be willing to join our discord group, though we're perfectly fine if that's the only use you have for the application.
massping was here

Hi everyone!
I'd like to just let everyone know there have been some minor rule clarifications.
To keep it brief - Please do not offer to host a nest, or send out dragons to nest, without knowing you have the space to accept or hatch depending on the situation.
Additionally, if you feel you would need to put some of the dragons you have accepted in your Hibden, then you should be talking to a Mod! They can temporarily host the dragons until the owner can take them back. Other people's dragons should not be put into your hibden without the owner's permission at any point. This is REGARDLESS of the amount of time passed.

ALSO, and MORE IMPORTANTLY!
We're interested in getting another 1-2 mods to join our mod team! We're looking for people who are active at least once a day on the site, comfortable with "customer service", and come from a flight OTHER than Shadow, Light, Nature, and Water. Please message any of us four current mods and we'll bring anyone who volunteers up to the rest of the group.
You also have to be willing to join our discord group, though we're perfectly fine if that's the only use you have for the application.
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 4720 4721