Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1005 1006
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @Archcanon @BaylinHeth @chernobility @CrystalBlackpaws @khe @SoftFrogger

@LucisAbsentia @Meadbhb @Nimphy @Yukishi @invaliduser232 @Coincat @crowfire @LGFUADJJ @Lapse @ENDragon6

found: 2x plague, 1x fire

it is very important to me that the hatchlings are born on October 31st (halloween) FR time which is why i'm looking a bit early so we have some leeway if a day is forgotten or something!

please ping me if you're willing to host and are sure you'll be able to get the right hatchdate. i'll do 20kT per nest to make up for the inconvenience and/or i can host ice nests for you in the future (only have 1 open atm)

thanks in advance!
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @Archcanon @BaylinHeth @chernobility @CrystalBlackpaws @khe @SoftFrogger

@LucisAbsentia @Meadbhb @Nimphy @Yukishi @invaliduser232 @Coincat @crowfire @LGFUADJJ @Lapse @ENDragon6

found: 2x plague, 1x fire

it is very important to me that the hatchlings are born on October 31st (halloween) FR time which is why i'm looking a bit early so we have some leeway if a day is forgotten or something!

please ping me if you're willing to host and are sure you'll be able to get the right hatchdate. i'll do 20kT per nest to make up for the inconvenience and/or i can host ice nests for you in the future (only have 1 open atm)

thanks in advance!
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@Glory I can have plague nests free for you! That would be starting at the 27th correct?
@Glory I can have plague nests free for you! That would be starting at the 27th correct?
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@Lapse
That's wonderful, I'll pop a crossroads over. c:
Sent over some tips as well.
@Lapse
That's wonderful, I'll pop a crossroads over. c:
Sent over some tips as well.
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@CrystalBlackpaws

I'm not Glory but Halloween hatches have to be nested by October 26th! Six days to incubate.
@CrystalBlackpaws

I'm not Glory but Halloween hatches have to be nested by October 26th! Six days to incubate.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
Hi, I'm looking for 1 [emoji=light rune size=1] light nest and 1 [emoji=lightning rune size=1] lightning nest for a Halloween hatchdate. Food and tips will be provided. I can also give you a free dragon from my sales tab in my hibden if you'd like [Size=1]@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Losina @TacoTequila @gay4dragonz @Aschenstern @Thalassarche @PhoebeBird @lmno5[/size]
Hi, I'm looking for 1 light nest and 1 lightning nest for a Halloween hatchdate. Food and tips will be provided. I can also give you a free dragon from my sales tab in my hibden if you'd like

@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Losina @TacoTequila
@gay4dragonz @Aschenstern @Thalassarche @PhoebeBird @lmno5
]_____________________________________________________
JvUa9ma.png
f2im1oV.png
Hi I need 2 earth [emoji=earth rune] nests, please ( no halloween hatchdate) @Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @Endgames
Hi I need 2 earth nests, please ( no halloween hatchdate)

@Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @Endgames
1q7Z6hC.png xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1Xpj5HA.png
@NyxAgaris
Heyo, I can take your light nest! Just tell me what date to nest them on :)
@NyxAgaris
Heyo, I can take your light nest! Just tell me what date to nest them on :)
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@Binary00101010 | I can host both your earth nests!
@Binary00101010 | I can host both your earth nests!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
[font=Candara]@AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Delta5114 @Blackstar1981 @ShadowWyvern15 @BlankFacedWrym [s]I'm looking for one [emoji=shadow rune size=1][b]Shadow Nest[/b] for [b]tomorrow[/b], to have a Halloween hatch date (i.e., hatched on time). I'm willing to provide more than enough food to cover their stay and a tip as a thanks for accepting a nest request early [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (I'll still send them over tomorrow morning when they are RTB though so you don't have to hold them an extra day).[/s] Found [b][i]~![/i][/b]
@AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Delta5114 @Blackstar1981 @ShadowWyvern15 @BlankFacedWrym

I'm looking for one Shadow Nest for tomorrow, to have a Halloween hatch date (i.e., hatched on time). I'm willing to provide more than enough food to cover their stay and a tip as a thanks for accepting a nest request early (I'll still send them over tomorrow morning when they are RTB though so you don't have to hold them an extra day).

Found ~!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Hi! I’m looking for a lightning nest for a Halloween hatch date. I will provide food + tips. I’ve never done this before so apologies if I incorrectly pinged anyone
Hi! I’m looking for a lightning nest for a Halloween hatch date. I will provide food + tips. I’ve never done this before so apologies if I incorrectly pinged anyone
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1005 1006