Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF starcon, metallic, shinies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Manah

Ah great! Thank you for picking her up :) @instrumental will set up a PA for you with the pearl one, I'm glad you like her too. Pearl is a color that's been growing on me c:
@Manah

Ah great! Thank you for picking her up :) @instrumental will set up a PA for you with the pearl one, I'm glad you like her too. Pearl is a color that's been growing on me c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Manah if 50kt works for you it works for me, but I'm happy to go lower if need-be!
@Manah if 50kt works for you it works for me, but I'm happy to go lower if need-be!
giphy.gif
Thanks so much everyone!

@Mysteries
Oh! Would 40kt be ok? :D
Thanks so much everyone!

@Mysteries
Oh! Would 40kt be ok? :D
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@Manah
My g:t ratio is 1:1000 so 70 kt. I'm gonna go ahead and send you a cr as I probably won't be online until tomorrow morning. If you decide you don't want her just decline :)
@Manah
My g:t ratio is 1:1000 so 70 kt. I'm gonna go ahead and send you a cr as I probably won't be online until tomorrow morning. If you decide you don't want her just decline :)
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@Manah absolutely! I'll set up a CR :)

Edit: Yay! Thank you, and have fun with her! Feel free to edit/remove the lore and bio I made for her if they don't mesh with your clan/vision :)
@Manah absolutely! I'll set up a CR :)

Edit: Yay! Thank you, and have fun with her! Feel free to edit/remove the lore and bio I made for her if they don't mesh with your clan/vision :)
giphy.gif
@Manah Yeah sure, did you have a budget price you didn't want to cross?

I'd probably be okay with giving you the imp + met/all skydancer for just the price of the imp or around there, though the imp + starcon skydancer is a more tricky one :P
@Manah Yeah sure, did you have a budget price you didn't want to cross?

I'd probably be okay with giving you the imp + met/all skydancer for just the price of the imp or around there, though the imp + starcon skydancer is a more tricky one :P
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
I try not to go above 200kt, not always possible but I'd say that's the upper limit for exceptional combos! So both metalloy and imp for that price would definitely fit in my budget. :D
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@Manah That'd work for me then! I'll send em over
@Manah That'd work for me then! I'll send em over
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
Two Midnight Babies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51025306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510254/51025306_350.png[/img] [/url] Not sure... Smoke is not one of the genes you wanted. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51025305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510254/51025305_350.png[/img] [/url] Both listed in the AH
Two Midnight Babies:

51025306_350.png

Not sure... Smoke is not one of the genes you wanted.

51025305_350.png

Both listed in the AH
@Manah
Usually I do a 1:1000 exchange rate, which would make him 175kt, but I need space so I can drop it to 150kt. Let me know if that's still too much and we can probably work something out, like I said; I need space
@Manah
Usually I do a 1:1000 exchange rate, which would make him 175kt, but I need space so I can drop it to 150kt. Let me know if that's still too much and we can probably work something out, like I said; I need space
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13