Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Service for Memorial Dragon Pet Projects
1 2 3 4
Yes, the title is a pun. However, this will be a quite serious thread. Many of us have or have had pets in our lives, and we grow very attached to them. Unfortunately, the amount of time we have with our pets is quite little, so they often leave this world and leave us grieving. Often, we have two instincts when this happens to try to fill the void. The first one is to find something to remember them by. This is what this thread is for. I've seen multiple people striving to get themselves a dragon resembling and dedicated to a lost animal companion, so I decided why not make this idea more accessible to more people? So, give me an animal (picture) and I'll give you a scry and, eventually, a dragon. I won't charge unless I have to do something really expensive (like buy scrolls or rare/limited apparel) but I would greatly appreciate help in getting people their memorial dragons. As for the second instinct of healing from loss, I also strongly encourage talking about memories of your pets here. Not only does the personality of your pets help me decide on a breed/elemental alignment/suggestions for apparel, but talking about things can help you heal. And, ultimately, that's what this thread is about: helping people heal. Current helpers: Me (organizer, main contact, nature nests) @IcarusInks (earth nests, scrying, funding) @Taishiro (Breeding pairs, shadow nests) @zazikel (Ice nest, funding) @Orochimaru (shadow nest, breeding pairs) @pinkkittens (lightning nest, breeding pairs) @eyses (shadow nest, breeding pairs?) Current projects: [S]-Black, grey, red ranged skydancer female for sunethesona[/s] [s]-Maize basic, cream saturn, blush runes female fae for hithere[/s] And, though I don't expect anything to become of it, I'd like to share this scry of my beloved childhood cat, Magpie. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=118&auth=4b65999432ac22b38b03d2113598d0ac0f3a84aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Yes, the title is a pun. However, this will be a quite serious thread.
Many of us have or have had pets in our lives, and we grow very attached to them. Unfortunately, the amount of time we have with our pets is quite little, so they often leave this world and leave us grieving. Often, we have two instincts when this happens to try to fill the void.
The first one is to find something to remember them by. This is what this thread is for. I've seen multiple people striving to get themselves a dragon resembling and dedicated to a lost animal companion, so I decided why not make this idea more accessible to more people? So, give me an animal (picture) and I'll give you a scry and, eventually, a dragon.
I won't charge unless I have to do something really expensive (like buy scrolls or rare/limited apparel) but I would greatly appreciate help in getting people their memorial dragons.
As for the second instinct of healing from loss, I also strongly encourage talking about memories of your pets here. Not only does the personality of your pets help me decide on a breed/elemental alignment/suggestions for apparel, but talking about things can help you heal. And, ultimately, that's what this thread is about: helping people heal.

Current helpers:
Me (organizer, main contact, nature nests)
@IcarusInks (earth nests, scrying, funding)
@Taishiro (Breeding pairs, shadow nests)
@zazikel (Ice nest, funding)
@Orochimaru (shadow nest, breeding pairs)
@pinkkittens (lightning nest, breeding pairs)
@eyses (shadow nest, breeding pairs?)

Current projects:
-Black, grey, red ranged skydancer female for sunethesona
-Maize basic, cream saturn, blush runes female fae for hithere

And, though I don't expect anything to become of it, I'd like to share this scry of my beloved childhood cat, Magpie.
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=118&auth=4b65999432ac22b38b03d2113598d0ac0f3a84aa&dummyext=prev.png
PFU56VO.png
Bump
Bump
PFU56VO.png
@luckykitty
This is an awesome project. If there's any way I can help, let me know. I can help with breeding if needed (I have a lot of dark pairs) or I can loan a nest
@luckykitty
This is an awesome project. If there's any way I can help, let me know. I can help with breeding if needed (I have a lot of dark pairs) or I can loan a nest
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro thank you. I've added you to the list of helpers.
@Taishiro thank you. I've added you to the list of helpers.
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty Well this might be an odd one and i forgot about trying to make a memorial dragon for her but this brought the idea to my head [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393372309488009216/462356802084929543/JPEG_20180629_160343.jpg[/img] This is my queen ant i had for a few months before her unfortunate dimise due to honey. Despite the fact shes an insect i loved her like any other pet. And her budding colony which fell soon after Also sidenote if anyone wants help. I can provide wind nests
@LuckyKitty

Well this might be an odd one and i forgot about trying to make a memorial dragon for her but this brought the idea to my head

JPEG_20180629_160343.jpg

This is my queen ant i had for a few months before her unfortunate dimise due to honey. Despite the fact shes an insect i loved her like any other pet. And her budding colony which fell soon after

Also sidenote if anyone wants help. I can provide wind nests
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@LuckyKitty [color=dodgerblue][b]This is a lovely sentiment and I'd like very much to offer my services in renting nests for folks looking for Ice Eyes for their Memorial Dragons. I'll also do what I can to send funding where and when I can. - And on the ideal of sharing... I have my own darling dragon that's been made in memory of my beautiful kitty Ajani. She was a stunning Torbie kitty with a crazy quirky attitude and my god do I miss her so much.... She used to find her way into the cupboards and steal treats and catnip so often. I used to make a small bet with myself while coming home from work if she'd be in the cupboard and what she'd gotten into this time. xD I had an accent made for the dragon version of her so she could have her stripes in some small way though hers were more faded in some spots. I wish I had some pictures to share but they're all polaroid sorts so hard to get online. TwT[/b][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41996290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419963/41996290_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LuckyKitty

This is a lovely sentiment and I'd like very much to offer my services in renting nests for folks looking for Ice Eyes for their Memorial Dragons. I'll also do what I can to send funding where and when I can.

-

And on the ideal of sharing...
I have my own darling dragon that's been made in memory of my beautiful kitty Ajani. She was a stunning Torbie kitty with a crazy quirky attitude and my god do I miss her so much....
She used to find her way into the cupboards and steal treats and catnip so often. I used to make a small bet with myself while coming home from work if she'd be in the cupboard and what she'd gotten into this time. xD

I had an accent made for the dragon version of her so she could have her stripes in some small way though hers were more faded in some spots. I wish I had some pictures to share but they're all polaroid sorts so hard to get online. TwT

41996290_350.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@sunethesona It's fine, any type of pet is welcome. It doesn't have to be fluffy to be important. Though... the only things I could think of to represent an ant in particular are highly expensive genes. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=118&auth=660ba24b0179bad51e4d99b605353eaa85510da2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=118&auth=e478567ddb005ddc58bc65a4ba8b4df7b9d65307&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It will probably take a while because I'll have to get lucky with the Auction House or with breeding, but I'll certainly try. @Zazikel added to the list. Is there a specific color you want for the piebald and paint, or just something in the orange range? If you just need something orange-range, I already do have a breeding project involving an orange-range coatl as well as knowledge of someone who just bred their orange-range coatls and will have eggs hatching in a fews days, so I could likely coordinate something to get things started relatively soon. It is paint/piebald, right? Or are the spots also part of the accent?
@sunethesona It's fine, any type of pet is welcome. It doesn't have to be fluffy to be important. Though... the only things I could think of to represent an ant in particular are highly expensive genes.
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=118&auth=660ba24b0179bad51e4d99b605353eaa85510da2&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=118&auth=e478567ddb005ddc58bc65a4ba8b4df7b9d65307&dummyext=prev.png
It will probably take a while because I'll have to get lucky with the Auction House or with breeding, but I'll certainly try.

@Zazikel added to the list. Is there a specific color you want for the piebald and paint, or just something in the orange range? If you just need something orange-range, I already do have a breeding project involving an orange-range coatl as well as knowledge of someone who just bred their orange-range coatls and will have eggs hatching in a fews days, so I could likely coordinate something to get things started relatively soon.
It is paint/piebald, right? Or are the spots also part of the accent?
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

Btw it would be nice to have the tert a red since shes specifically a red carpenter ant
@LuckyKitty

Btw it would be nice to have the tert a red since shes specifically a red carpenter ant
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@sunethesona alright! I'll adjust it.
@sunethesona alright! I'll adjust it.
PFU56VO.png
@sunethesona any other preferences?
@sunethesona any other preferences?
PFU56VO.png
1 2 3 4