Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Service for Memorial Dragon Pet Projects
1 2 3 4
@DuskDream
It hasn't been active in a while, but I'd be more than happy to start it up again. :) I'm very sorry to hear to might lose your childhood pet :(
@DuskDream
It hasn't been active in a while, but I'd be more than happy to start it up again. :) I'm very sorry to hear to might lose your childhood pet :(
PFU56VO.png
This is a really sweet idea! If you do choose to start this up again I could try to help. Not sure how much help I can be tho, since I'm in Arcane lmao but if you need a lil extra treasure for a particular project or smth I could always see what I can spare!

I ended up cancelling my own memorial pet project (for now, at least). But I still very much miss my little bun </3
This is a really sweet idea! If you do choose to start this up again I could try to help. Not sure how much help I can be tho, since I'm in Arcane lmao but if you need a lil extra treasure for a particular project or smth I could always see what I can spare!

I ended up cancelling my own memorial pet project (for now, at least). But I still very much miss my little bun </3
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
@LuckyKitty @SapphireFire I'm so glad to see replies here. Not just for my sake, but because this really is a wonderful project. Someday I'd like to contribute to the cause as well.

My pet was put down on Sept 30th due to rapid kidney failure. I couldn't even be there for her, nor keep her ashes. I don't have any mementos of the cat I raised from birth when I was in grade school. I haven't even been able to face the grief I know I feel.

How do I apply for this project? I can share more information about her, and I have a couple pictures.
@LuckyKitty @SapphireFire I'm so glad to see replies here. Not just for my sake, but because this really is a wonderful project. Someday I'd like to contribute to the cause as well.

My pet was put down on Sept 30th due to rapid kidney failure. I couldn't even be there for her, nor keep her ashes. I don't have any mementos of the cat I raised from birth when I was in grade school. I haven't even been able to face the grief I know I feel.

How do I apply for this project? I can share more information about her, and I have a couple pictures.
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@DuskDream
Wow, it must be awful to have not been able to be there for her after raising her :( my heart goes out to you.

I'd be glad to help get you something to remember her by. There's no formal application form or anything, just share a picture or two and tell me about her if you would like. You can also include some scries if you have an idea of what you'd want her memorial to look like or I'd be glad to help come up with something from the pictures.
@DuskDream
Wow, it must be awful to have not been able to be there for her after raising her :( my heart goes out to you.

I'd be glad to help get you something to remember her by. There's no formal application form or anything, just share a picture or two and tell me about her if you would like. You can also include some scries if you have an idea of what you'd want her memorial to look like or I'd be glad to help come up with something from the pictures.
PFU56VO.png
Alright. As much as I want to talk about her, it's still hard to. I knew her for over half my life. She was born on Easter, and was the runt of the litter. I was the one in my family who took care of the little family, and made sure my runt got her milk. Even still, she turned out to be a small cat. I thought she was beautiful even as a baby, but my parents thought she was ugly (until she grew up and they fell in love with her). It took a lot of convincing but I got them to let me keep her. She was an aloof cat, carried herself with a regal quality especially as she got older. But she was so sweet, and never aggressive. She never spoke much, seemed to choose her words carefully, voice like a little chime. Only vice was stealing eggs off our plates. I'd like to scry, but I've been away from FR for a while, so I've been needing to reacquaint myself with the new genes and eyes. I think I'd like her to be a fae, since they're so small and mysterious. She had green eyes, so Nature or Wind would work. Wind is probably closer to her color, but Nature suits her personality better so idk. Her markings are important to me but maybe hard to achieve. I always loved that white between the black and orange of her face, and how the black side had an orange ear and vice versa. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/850b1e0d2994a89ed9468b1a92b65f6e/tumblr_pyyzreaEIG1vttw28o3_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a5db84dba1d83ce2d9032859d20e084/tumblr_pyyzreaEIG1vttw28o6_1280.jpg[/img] I sincerely appreciate your offer to help. I'll try to find a scry once I have a moment. Thank you again!
Alright. As much as I want to talk about her, it's still hard to. I knew her for over half my life. She was born on Easter, and was the runt of the litter. I was the one in my family who took care of the little family, and made sure my runt got her milk. Even still, she turned out to be a small cat. I thought she was beautiful even as a baby, but my parents thought she was ugly (until she grew up and they fell in love with her). It took a lot of convincing but I got them to let me keep her.

She was an aloof cat, carried herself with a regal quality especially as she got older. But she was so sweet, and never aggressive. She never spoke much, seemed to choose her words carefully, voice like a little chime. Only vice was stealing eggs off our plates.

I'd like to scry, but I've been away from FR for a while, so I've been needing to reacquaint myself with the new genes and eyes. I think I'd like her to be a fae, since they're so small and mysterious. She had green eyes, so Nature or Wind would work. Wind is probably closer to her color, but Nature suits her personality better so idk. Her markings are important to me but maybe hard to achieve. I always loved that white between the black and orange of her face, and how the black side had an orange ear and vice versa.

tumblr_pyyzreaEIG1vttw28o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pyyzreaEIG1vttw28o6_1280.jpg

I sincerely appreciate your offer to help. I'll try to find a scry once I have a moment. Thank you again!
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Duskdream That is an absolutely gorgeous cat. You made a great judgement in keeping her, and I don't know what your parents were thinking calling her ugly but I can see why they changed their opinions. She sounded amazing in personality, too; you are truly blessed to have had her.[emoji=familiar heart size=1] And welcome back to Flight Rising! for eyes, maybe Nature Rare when you get around to scrying? They're lighter like wind eyes but still nature for the personality. Her eyes also kind of look like nature unusual to me, but that might just be from the lighting.

@Duskdream

That is an absolutely gorgeous cat. You made a great judgement in keeping her, and I don't know what your parents were thinking calling her ugly but I can see why they changed their opinions.
She sounded amazing in personality, too; you are truly blessed to have had her.

And welcome back to Flight Rising!
for eyes, maybe Nature Rare when you get around to scrying? They're lighter like wind eyes but still nature for the personality. Her eyes also kind of look like nature unusual to me, but that might just be from the lighting.
PFU56VO.png
Posting to let you know I am still here, I just haven't had a lot of free time lately. I have been trying some scry's in my spare time and catching up on all the attire/skins. Also trying to earn some treasure for this, too.

These are my early ideas.. Either one would probably need the Piebald F skin to get the white belly, although I was surprised to find other skins suit her well too. Not sure how to lessen the white at the top of her head, but I have hope there are solutions in attire.

Edge6

EdgeTest
Posting to let you know I am still here, I just haven't had a lot of free time lately. I have been trying some scry's in my spare time and catching up on all the attire/skins. Also trying to earn some treasure for this, too.

These are my early ideas.. Either one would probably need the Piebald F skin to get the white belly, although I was surprised to find other skins suit her well too. Not sure how to lessen the white at the top of her head, but I have hope there are solutions in attire.

Edge6

EdgeTest
lJX7Tr5.png
@duskdream if you like, I'm more than willing to provide a dragon from this pairing if you find it fitting [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7fa043db5240c0cbf06073c55b30a9b7/tumblr_pt2mh58WEs1si4m6lo5_r1_640.png[/img] As a fae they would look like this, and I'm in wind so i can home nest for perfect results. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=118&tertgene=13&winggene=10&wings=118&auth=7329be2b481f648102c1b8e9e6a0a05dede72f35&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=7&auth=edda14c8839bdb85984873e9d60ef2642229aceb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@duskdream if you like, I'm more than willing to provide a dragon from this pairing if you find it fitting
tumblr_pt2mh58WEs1si4m6lo5_r1_640.png

As a fae they would look like this, and I'm in wind so i can home nest for perfect results.

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=118&tertgene=13&winggene=10&wings=118&auth=7329be2b481f648102c1b8e9e6a0a05dede72f35&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=9&breed=1&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=7&auth=edda14c8839bdb85984873e9d60ef2642229aceb&dummyext=prev.png
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Sorry, I vanished from most of my online activities for a while...

I'm still really interested in finding a dragon for my cat. I haven't had much luck on my own so far, so I'm grateful for the responses here.
Sorry, I vanished from most of my online activities for a while...

I'm still really interested in finding a dragon for my cat. I haven't had much luck on my own so far, so I'm grateful for the responses here.
lJX7Tr5.png
@LuckyKitty I don't know how much I can help, but I'm more than happy to offer a water nest for this, and whatever dragons I can muster up to help.
@LuckyKitty I don't know how much I can help, but I'm more than happy to offer a water nest for this, and whatever dragons I can muster up to help.
9nmABUL.png
1 2 3 4