Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Service for Memorial Dragon Pet Projects
1 2 3 4
@pinkkittens both added to the list! :) Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you; for some reason clicking the notifications for this thread keeps bringing me to a 404 and I keep forgetting to try to manually search for the forum.
Anyway, it's heartwarming that we have so many helpers- not many clients yet though ^^;
@pinkkittens both added to the list! :) Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you; for some reason clicking the notifications for this thread keeps bringing me to a 404 and I keep forgetting to try to manually search for the forum.
Anyway, it's heartwarming that we have so many helpers- not many clients yet though ^^;
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

I can help with wind nests, the light green eyes. I'm sorry I never had a pet so can't help with your client problem.
@LuckyKitty

I can help with wind nests, the light green eyes. I'm sorry I never had a pet so can't help with your client problem.
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@LuckyKitty I'd love to help out! I don't always have a nest availible, but for some rodents (albino rabbits, hamsters, gerbils) I'm guessing that red eyes could be a big help! I used to have this one gerbil named Thunderpaw (stupid name, I know) when I was younger (never got far in Warriors, but I had just finished the first book and loved the naming system) who was white with red eyes. I don't have any pictures of her that I could actually show (they're all on this camera my sis has), and it might be kinda weird asking for such a small animal, but honestly gerbils are the biggest kind of pet I ever really had, other than this one annoying cockatiel who passed away more recently, who I still miss, simply because she had so much personality ;-; A few sample scries I came up that would work perfectly: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=163&auth=fd7974f33cf19cc127fa8a69a954bf7c5e11beeb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] or [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=163&auth=52c6e601abf4d39fd632f7adf62af8ce3991ac4d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@LuckyKitty
I'd love to help out! I don't always have a nest availible, but for some rodents (albino rabbits, hamsters, gerbils) I'm guessing that red eyes could be a big help!
I used to have this one gerbil named Thunderpaw (stupid name, I know) when I was younger (never got far in Warriors, but I had just finished the first book and loved the naming system) who was white with red eyes. I don't have any pictures of her that I could actually show (they're all on this camera my sis has), and it might be kinda weird asking for such a small animal, but honestly gerbils are the biggest kind of pet I ever really had, other than this one annoying cockatiel who passed away more recently, who I still miss, simply because she had so much personality ;-;
A few sample scries I came up that would work perfectly:
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=163&auth=fd7974f33cf19cc127fa8a69a954bf7c5e11beeb&dummyext=prev.png
or
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=163&auth=52c6e601abf4d39fd632f7adf62af8ce3991ac4d&dummyext=prev.png
zFhC5.gif
Again though, that's just a rough draft, and I'm fine with changes, especially if you find then necessary.
Again though, that's just a rough draft, and I'm fine with changes, especially if you find then necessary.
zFhC5.gif
@hithere alright, I'll add that to the list! Would you mind telling me the exact colors of that scry?
And as I've said, any animal is valid. It doesn't just have to be the typical cat or dog. :)
@hithere alright, I'll add that to the list! Would you mind telling me the exact colors of that scry?
And as I've said, any animal is valid. It doesn't just have to be the typical cat or dog. :)
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty
Maize Basic/Cream Saturn/Blush Runes
Female
Thank you so much for the help :)
I really think that this thread needs more attention, it's such a heartwarming project :D
@LuckyKitty
Maize Basic/Cream Saturn/Blush Runes
Female
Thank you so much for the help :)
I really think that this thread needs more attention, it's such a heartwarming project :D
zFhC5.gif
@hithere oh boy, this is going to be hard. There are only 11 dragons of that color combination one the site and none of them are faes. I’ll still try though!
And thank you. :)
@hithere oh boy, this is going to be hard. There are only 11 dragons of that color combination one the site and none of them are faes. I’ll still try though!
And thank you. :)
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty
You don't need to make the colors exact, and any species is fine :3
@LuckyKitty
You don't need to make the colors exact, and any species is fine :3
zFhC5.gif
@hithere okay, thank you so much for being so flexible. :) I managed to pick up this Cream/Cream/Cottoncandy girl for 35kt: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44186508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441866/44186508_350.png[/img] [/url] Throw a Saturn gene and possibly fae breed change on and would she be good? Or should I look for one of another eye color/that wasn’t bred into a subspecies? (This one obviously had other plans so I might just resell it. It just looked too perfect to not grab though)
@hithere okay, thank you so much for being so flexible. :)
I managed to pick up this Cream/Cream/Cottoncandy girl for 35kt:

44186508_350.png

Throw a Saturn gene and possibly fae breed change on and would she be good?
Or should I look for one of another eye color/that wasn’t bred into a subspecies? (This one obviously had other plans so I might just resell it. It just looked too perfect to not grab though)
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty
Is this project on-going..?

I fear I am about to lose my childhood pet.
@LuckyKitty
Is this project on-going..?

I fear I am about to lose my childhood pet.
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4