Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Hunt for Ancient Bloodlines
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@ForgottenAnomaly, @radika

26! That's crazy and awesome and fascinating and a lot of work has been put in here, I can see :D 'grats!
@ForgottenAnomaly, @radika

26! That's crazy and awesome and fascinating and a lot of work has been put in here, I can see :D 'grats!
S1Fc8p8.png
@Avessa Very nice! I'll get her added. :)
@Avessa Very nice! I'll get her added. :)
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly I'm slowly making lineage charts for my non G1 dragons. Those are the only two so far who have such old lineages. Annoyingly my oldest dragons mostly have lineages that stop in the 4 digits. :P
@ForgottenAnomaly I'm slowly making lineage charts for my non G1 dragons. Those are the only two so far who have such old lineages. Annoyingly my oldest dragons mostly have lineages that stop in the 4 digits. :P
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I've been looking at every single ancestor of Irithia for several hours and I'm getting extremely sick of it now so I'm going to take a break, but I've found 42 ancient ancestors so far. I'm going to list all the lineages here, but if you want me to edit them out so they don't clog up the thread, please let me know and I can just list the ancient dragons.

Irithia>Jezebel>Jezelda>Yelic>Smoothie>
Lemonzest>Tira>Illyn>Pomelo>Samandriel>Quenda>Chariot>Leadstride>Ivy>Seas #190 and Starry #189
Also
Irithia>Jezebel>Jezelda>Yelic>Smoothie>Lemonzest>Tira>Illyn>Pomelo>Samandriel>Quenda>
Chariot>Leadstride>Roan #328>Mance #73 and Elia#72
And
Irithia>Jezebel>Jezelda>Yelic>Smoothie>Lemonzest>Tira>Illyn>Pomelo>Samandriel>Quenda>
Rook>Oberon #62 and Fortold #64
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Cerise>Yulinjiang>Sea>Shaolan>Aetheus>Cryos>Orchid #491Essyria #179 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Ruvell>Oliana>Orchid and Essyria)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Sevothtarte>Sky>Zephyrus>TuikiTuntematon>
Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Copper>Solanum #198Atropos #197 (She’s actually descended from this pair twice. The other way is Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Aleta>Saret>Sky>Zephyrus>TuikiTuntematon>Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Copper>Solanum and Atropos)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Sevothtarte>Sky>Zephyrus>TuikiTuntematon>
Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Damalis #166
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Sevothtarte>Air>Eternal>Ashwind>Gale>Stratus and Zephyr #358 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>UnagiIrithia>Blightbright>Remy>
Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Aleta>Saret>Air>Eternal>Ashwind>Gale>Stratus and Zephyr)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Skyward>Livid>Blueberry>Samsara>Verel>Renthys #85 and Nekura #84 (Also descended like this - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Ieremiya>Kaiden>Iceberg>
Centotl>Alperen>Dawn>Platibis>Renthys and Nekura)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Milkyway>Naida>Tianshi>Phorcys>Desiroas>
Desicilia>Osoril #411and Azama #410 (Also related like this - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Lavender>Mithlond>
Fantasia>Desicila>Osoril and Azama)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Milkyway>Naida>Tianshi>Phorcys>Desiroas>
Storoas>Firilia>JadeWarrior #330 and EmberWraith #329 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Lavender>Mithlond>
Fantasia>Storoas>Firilia>EmberWraith and JadeWarrior)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Milkyway>Naida>Tian>Yuna>Hiromi>TidalStorm #181
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>Eowyn>Bliss>Odin>Adelaide>KruziikHati>Ghana #176 andPython #175
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>Eowyn>Rock>Neet>Geiger>Cyanide>Cheria>
Nen>Nymeria>Vneef>Satyr>Orion>Lara>Lugh>Corky #355Mordra #354
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>Eowyn>Rock>Neet>Geiger>Cyanide>Cheria>
Nen>voruse>ranis>grub>Nova>Shade #128
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Ieremiya>Kaiden>Nenetl>
Eveleen>Feuer>Lyssa>Broodclaw #286
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Paladin>Miss>Behemoth>
Cremisi>Cecil>Antonii #352 andCirce #353
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Tarisia>Crocus>Nayru>
Spyra>Cupid>Asterion #79Adrasteia #78
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Merlot>Saphys>Poseidon>Angmar>Saeko>FireRose>Qandisa #456>Kachen #137 and Lusewing #136
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Merlot>Seine>Riviel>nagareboshi>Pixel #336>TidalStorm #181 (listed above but with a different father)and BloodOath #182
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Gaia>Moridin>Enana>Ivan>Faedrea #320>Winterfate #100 and Fiya #101
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Gaia>Moridin>Enana>Ivan>Frejilon #238>Zereck #192 and Zaranth #191
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Ruvell>Rashkae>Greynook #227 GoldenGlitter #228
I've been looking at every single ancestor of Irithia for several hours and I'm getting extremely sick of it now so I'm going to take a break, but I've found 42 ancient ancestors so far. I'm going to list all the lineages here, but if you want me to edit them out so they don't clog up the thread, please let me know and I can just list the ancient dragons.

Irithia>Jezebel>Jezelda>Yelic>Smoothie>
Lemonzest>Tira>Illyn>Pomelo>Samandriel>Quenda>Chariot>Leadstride>Ivy>Seas #190 and Starry #189
Also
Chariot>Leadstride>Roan #328>Mance #73 and Elia#72
And
Rook>Oberon #62 and Fortold #64
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Cerise>Yulinjiang>Sea>Shaolan>Aetheus>Cryos>Orchid #491Essyria #179 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Ruvell>Oliana>Orchid and Essyria)
And
Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Copper>Solanum #198Atropos #197 (She’s actually descended from this pair twice. The other way is Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Aleta>Saret>Sky>Zephyrus>TuikiTuntematon>Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Copper>Solanum and Atropos)
And
Hera>Skoll>Samekh>Damalis #166
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Shiver>Sevothtarte>Air>Eternal>Ashwind>Gale>Stratus and Zephyr #358 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>UnagiIrithia>Blightbright>Remy>
Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Aleta>Saret>Air>Eternal>Ashwind>Gale>Stratus and Zephyr)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Skyward>Livid>Blueberry>Samsara>Verel>Renthys #85 and Nekura #84 (Also descended like this - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Ieremiya>Kaiden>Iceberg>
Centotl>Alperen>Dawn>Platibis>Renthys and Nekura)
And
Desicilia>Osoril #411and Azama #410 (Also related like this - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Lavender>Mithlond>
Fantasia>Desicila>Osoril and Azama)
And
Storoas>Firilia>JadeWarrior #330 and EmberWraith #329 (Also - Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Lavender>Mithlond>
Fantasia>Storoas>Firilia>EmberWraith and JadeWarrior)
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Schiavona>Senzo>Milkyway>Naida>Tian>Yuna>Hiromi>TidalStorm #181
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>Eowyn>Bliss>Odin>Adelaide>KruziikHati>Ghana #176 andPython #175
And
Nen>Nymeria>Vneef>Satyr>Orion>Lara>Lugh>Corky #355Mordra #354
And
Nen>voruse>ranis>grub>Nova>Shade #128
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Ieremiya>Kaiden>Nenetl>
Eveleen>Feuer>Lyssa>Broodclaw #286
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Chi>CupcakeSprinkles>Paladin>Miss>Behemoth>
Cremisi>Cecil>Antonii #352 andCirce #353
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Shivan>Tarisia>Crocus>Nayru>
Spyra>Cupid>Asterion #79Adrasteia #78
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Merlot>Saphys>Poseidon>Angmar>Saeko>FireRose>Qandisa #456>Kachen #137 and Lusewing #136
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Merlot>Seine>Riviel>nagareboshi>Pixel #336>TidalStorm #181 (listed above but with a different father)and BloodOath #182
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Gaia>Moridin>Enana>Ivan>Faedrea #320>Winterfate #100 and Fiya #101
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Gaia>Moridin>Enana>Ivan>Frejilon #238>Zereck #192 and Zaranth #191
And
Irithia>Blightbright>Remy>Charoite>Scarlet>Zahhak>Aiyana>Unagi>Templeton>Wisteria>Zinfandel>Lydia>Valentine>Ruvell>Rashkae>Greynook #227 GoldenGlitter #228
@ForgottenAnomaly

Oh, this is a great thread! I have actually been doing this for all my dragons...I have a couple off the top of my head, hang on:

Gethir < Kemal < Zephyr < Dalinar < Suncrest < Valdimar < Izanagi < Kin < Montmartre < Satoragdos (#147)
Best part about this guy's line is this is all from just clicking through his patrilineal line. Plus, except for the last two, its all imperials and the first dragon is still active.

Actually, looking over the list of ones you already have, I think that's the only new contributions. The rest are all related to dragons you've already listed :)

Here is another one related to number #132
Adalci < Corundiel < Issaraic < Nagnoyeniye < Tmolus < BIGSAUSAGE < Macklemore < Thiara (#132)

This one, except for Adalci, is also all Imperial. Go figure :)

Here's a third, related to #287, #329, and #330. She's actually related to a couple of old bloodlines, as I discovered in like a weeklong project to make a tree of her entire ancestry.

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < Shiveress (#287, active)

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < TangerineDream < Emberwraith (329, active)

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < TangerineDream < JadeWarrior (330, active)
@ForgottenAnomaly

Oh, this is a great thread! I have actually been doing this for all my dragons...I have a couple off the top of my head, hang on:

Gethir < Kemal < Zephyr < Dalinar < Suncrest < Valdimar < Izanagi < Kin < Montmartre < Satoragdos (#147)
Best part about this guy's line is this is all from just clicking through his patrilineal line. Plus, except for the last two, its all imperials and the first dragon is still active.

Actually, looking over the list of ones you already have, I think that's the only new contributions. The rest are all related to dragons you've already listed :)

Here is another one related to number #132
Adalci < Corundiel < Issaraic < Nagnoyeniye < Tmolus < BIGSAUSAGE < Macklemore < Thiara (#132)

This one, except for Adalci, is also all Imperial. Go figure :)

Here's a third, related to #287, #329, and #330. She's actually related to a couple of old bloodlines, as I discovered in like a weeklong project to make a tree of her entire ancestry.

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < Shiveress (#287, active)

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < TangerineDream < Emberwraith (329, active)

Starlight < Yangshuo < Archibald < Cestode < Host < Anathema < Primrose < Lottie < Kanbaru < Anesia < Lugh < Ciaran < Arianrhod < TangerineDream < JadeWarrior (330, active)
tcdKlxA.png
@ForgottenAnomaly

I'd love a ping for anything that comes up~
@ForgottenAnomaly

I'd love a ping for anything that comes up~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@aleksa77 Oh my gosh I'm dizzy just looking at that list, that is fantastic. We just had a dragon with 26 ancient ancestors and now you've just blown that away.
And the full list doesn't both me so don't worry about editing it.
@aleksa77 Oh my gosh I'm dizzy just looking at that list, that is fantastic. We just had a dragon with 26 ancient ancestors and now you've just blown that away.
And the full list doesn't both me so don't worry about editing it.
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly

This is fun but time consuming! So far I've only found 1 dragon of ancient descent in my lair. He's related to 251 and 252.

Tangent< Azra< Cheyenne< Sabina and Tidus
@ForgottenAnomaly

This is fun but time consuming! So far I've only found 1 dragon of ancient descent in my lair. He's related to 251 and 252.

Tangent< Azra< Cheyenne< Sabina and Tidus
image.png
[/url]
@RigilKentauris Awesome! I'll get them all added on!

@VoxxVoleur Sure thing!
Most recent thing is a dragon with 42 ancient ancestors which I'm still kinda of geeking out over, haha.
@RigilKentauris Awesome! I'll get them all added on!

@VoxxVoleur Sure thing!
Most recent thing is a dragon with 42 ancient ancestors which I'm still kinda of geeking out over, haha.
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly

TBH, I'm too lazy to even attempt this for most of my dragons, but I tracked one of my 6-digits back to dragons 54, 56, 60 and 61, as well as 441.

Father's side
Zinnaeris<Cathaoir<Rekha <Relic<Wave<John #54/Jane #56

Mother's side:
Zinnaeris<Alvery <Griffin <Hawk <Terra<Euryale #60/Rivanox #61
@ForgottenAnomaly

TBH, I'm too lazy to even attempt this for most of my dragons, but I tracked one of my 6-digits back to dragons 54, 56, 60 and 61, as well as 441.

Father's side
Zinnaeris<Cathaoir<Rekha <Relic<Wave<John #54/Jane #56

Mother's side:
Zinnaeris<Alvery <Griffin <Hawk <Terra<Euryale #60/Rivanox #61
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22