Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Hunt for Ancient Bloodlines
@2Dfruity Oh it's so very very time consuming, haha. Very nice! I think that might actually be one of the shortest bloodlines I've seen so far!
@2Dfruity Oh it's so very very time consuming, haha. Very nice! I think that might actually be one of the shortest bloodlines I've seen so far!
water_ani.gif
@LascielsShadow Awsome! I'll get them added to the list. :)
@LascielsShadow Awsome! I'll get them added to the list. :)
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly I just finished Rhaelen's maternal side, and found another twelve dragons. The lineage has been added to his bio, but here are the names:

#86 Faraday and #88 Thermodynamics, #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing (first gen Imp) and #137 Kachen, #303 Blazewind (first get Imp), #354 Mordra and #355 Corky, #46 Crysalis, #441 Wave, #54 John and #56 Jane.

I didn't make any notes on first gen Imps last night, but I found a few today as you can see.

Time to start on his dad's side now *cracks knuckles*
@ForgottenAnomaly I just finished Rhaelen's maternal side, and found another twelve dragons. The lineage has been added to his bio, but here are the names:

#86 Faraday and #88 Thermodynamics, #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing (first gen Imp) and #137 Kachen, #303 Blazewind (first get Imp), #354 Mordra and #355 Corky, #46 Crysalis, #441 Wave, #54 John and #56 Jane.

I didn't make any notes on first gen Imps last night, but I found a few today as you can see.

Time to start on his dad's side now *cracks knuckles*
Y9rSJ13.png
bump! I might add to this later!
bump! I might add to this later!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
My Tybal and Aslesa are siblings, related to a couple of ancient bloodlines- most closely related to #171 Gale, a G1 Imperial.

Tybal/Aslesa > Sacham > Trichuris > Hammerfell > Enoch > Hozukimaru > Raphael > Arashicage > Hawkfire > Gale!

They're also related to #335 Icey through their mom, Shibmah. Both Sacham and Shibmah belong to @Sildrael ~
My Tybal and Aslesa are siblings, related to a couple of ancient bloodlines- most closely related to #171 Gale, a G1 Imperial.

Tybal/Aslesa > Sacham > Trichuris > Hammerfell > Enoch > Hozukimaru > Raphael > Arashicage > Hawkfire > Gale!

They're also related to #335 Icey through their mom, Shibmah. Both Sacham and Shibmah belong to @Sildrael ~
@aleksa77 I actually ended up with 43 ancestors on my list for Irithia. I think you might have missed #359 Stratus who fathed Gale with #358 Zephyr.
I might be mistaken but I've been staring at too many letters and numbers right now to make sure.
@aleksa77 I actually ended up with 43 ancestors on my list for Irithia. I think you might have missed #359 Stratus who fathed Gale with #358 Zephyr.
I might be mistaken but I've been staring at too many letters and numbers right now to make sure.
water_ani.gif
@radika Oh my gosh. Good luck!

@FrostStrix Awesome! I'll get them added on!
@radika Oh my gosh. Good luck!

@FrostStrix Awesome! I'll get them added on!
water_ani.gif
My dragon regina can be tracked to #164 #707 #730 #708 #754 #753 #166 #198 #197 #192 #191 #578 andd #579 (and of course alot more) I know some are over 500 but I still found them p low and low enough the share
My dragon regina can be tracked to #164 #707 #730 #708 #754 #753 #166 #198 #197 #192 #191 #578 andd #579 (and of course alot more) I know some are over 500 but I still found them p low and low enough the share
@ForgottenAnomaly Well his paternal line was nowhere near as impressive. 6 ancients, 4 of which are repeats. I added the lineage to his bio.

The new ones are #80 Tracora and #81 Sif, who bring his total up to 40 non-repeating ancient ancestors.

The ones that repeat across both paternal and maternal lines are #146 Auraelesmatra and #147 Satoragdos (twice) and #76 Tanysi and #77 Peregrine (four times). In just the maternal line, #191 Zaranth and #192 Zereck show up twice.
@ForgottenAnomaly Well his paternal line was nowhere near as impressive. 6 ancients, 4 of which are repeats. I added the lineage to his bio.

The new ones are #80 Tracora and #81 Sif, who bring his total up to 40 non-repeating ancient ancestors.

The ones that repeat across both paternal and maternal lines are #146 Auraelesmatra and #147 Satoragdos (twice) and #76 Tanysi and #77 Peregrine (four times). In just the maternal line, #191 Zaranth and #192 Zereck show up twice.
Y9rSJ13.png
@ForgottenAnomaly

Oh, ok! I certainly could have miscounted.
@ForgottenAnomaly

Oh, ok! I certainly could have miscounted.