Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Hunt for Ancient Bloodlines
@ForgottenAnomaly Ooh, this is neat! I'll look through my dragons' lineages later to see what they have, but until then, I do have this girl that you were advertising as for sale in this thread! Saw her and snapped her right up, she's real lovely. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22756454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227565/22756454_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ForgottenAnomaly

Ooh, this is neat! I'll look through my dragons' lineages later to see what they have, but until then, I do have this girl that you were advertising as for sale in this thread! Saw her and snapped her right up, she's real lovely.

22756454_350.png
nhknpyA.png
@RoseMagic I've actually found a really easy system to track them all down with, it's more just going to be an issue of finding the time to gather all their names and copy them onto the list. I do appreciate the help though! @Stormystars If you could give me the lineage formatted like this with links to your dragon and the ancient dragons with IDs under 500 it'd be greatly appreciated and I can get them added to the list. [quote]Lo < JoeBiden < Penelope < Stan < Galax < HydraCorinthian < Gemrot < Oceano < Malin < #16 Darter and #17 Tellar[/quote]
@RoseMagic I've actually found a really easy system to track them all down with, it's more just going to be an issue of finding the time to gather all their names and copy them onto the list. I do appreciate the help though!

@Stormystars If you could give me the lineage formatted like this with links to your dragon and the ancient dragons with IDs under 500 it'd be greatly appreciated and I can get them added to the list.
Quote:
Lo < JoeBiden < Penelope < Stan < Galax < HydraCorinthian < Gemrot < Oceano < Malin < #16 Darter and #17 Tellar
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly I know; I'm working on it :)
@ForgottenAnomaly I know; I'm working on it :)
2nNPLga.gif WLNxQwp.gif
@radika Darn, I was hoping you'd find another 26 or something crazy, haha. Ah well, it's still an impressive number! I'll get them all added to his lineage here as soon as I can.
@radika Darn, I was hoping you'd find another 26 or something crazy, haha. Ah well, it's still an impressive number! I'll get them all added to his lineage here as soon as I can.
water_ani.gif
@galaxiadarkness Ooh fantasti! She is quite gorgeous.
@galaxiadarkness Ooh fantasti! She is quite gorgeous.
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly Just completed Resuscitation's lineage (in her bio). In all, she has 16 ancient ancestors, none of which repeat. In addition to the nine already posted in her mother's line, she has seven in her father's line: #40 Aegis and #41 Dysania (pure imp line), #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing (first gen Imp) and #137 Kachen, #42 Alisaveri and Isanivar #43 (both first gen imps).

Now as for what this means regarding her daughter Sarafet and Rhaelen's hatchlings... from Rhaelen alone they have 40 individual ancient ancestors, some of which repeat. Sarafet brings 16 from her mother's side- but six of those (#354 Mordra and #355 Corky, #41 Dysania, #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing and #137 Kachen) are already present in Rhaelen's bloodline.

What this means is that these hatchlings are related to 50 individual ancient ancestors not counting Sarafet's paternal line.

I think that's pretty dang awesome.
@ForgottenAnomaly Just completed Resuscitation's lineage (in her bio). In all, she has 16 ancient ancestors, none of which repeat. In addition to the nine already posted in her mother's line, she has seven in her father's line: #40 Aegis and #41 Dysania (pure imp line), #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing (first gen Imp) and #137 Kachen, #42 Alisaveri and Isanivar #43 (both first gen imps).

Now as for what this means regarding her daughter Sarafet and Rhaelen's hatchlings... from Rhaelen alone they have 40 individual ancient ancestors, some of which repeat. Sarafet brings 16 from her mother's side- but six of those (#354 Mordra and #355 Corky, #41 Dysania, #456 Qandisa, #136 Lusewing and #137 Kachen) are already present in Rhaelen's bloodline.

What this means is that these hatchlings are related to 50 individual ancient ancestors not counting Sarafet's paternal line.

I think that's pretty dang awesome.
Y9rSJ13.png
@radika That is fantastic. I'll get her linage updated here.

Oh my gosh.Please let me know the second you've got hatchlings for those two, I must buy one.
@radika That is fantastic. I'll get her linage updated here.

Oh my gosh.Please let me know the second you've got hatchlings for those two, I must buy one.
water_ani.gif
@ForgottenAnomaly Oh, don't worry, you get first pick lol. I put them on a nest this morning and they have three eggs. What is really cool is they had already had several nests together so their offspring have already gotten out in the word and have had hatchlings of their own!
@ForgottenAnomaly Oh, don't worry, you get first pick lol. I put them on a nest this morning and they have three eggs. What is really cool is they had already had several nests together so their offspring have already gotten out in the word and have had hatchlings of their own!
Y9rSJ13.png
@ForgottenAnomaly

I just started looking through my dragons' lineage (this is going to take up so much time!) and the first ancient dragon I found in one of my dragon's trees was #297, who's not on your list!

I'll tell you any more if I find them!
@ForgottenAnomaly

I just started looking through my dragons' lineage (this is going to take up so much time!) and the first ancient dragon I found in one of my dragon's trees was #297, who's not on your list!

I'll tell you any more if I find them!
jGwbSON.png30Pz6NF.png00IAez0.pngl4lZdvH.pngFwdclSC.pngY3E5lUz.png
@radika Oh yay thank you! That is awesome. It's gonna be so cool to see that family line grow.
@radika Oh yay thank you! That is awesome. It's gonna be so cool to see that family line grow.
water_ani.gif