Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] G1s + others for art+swap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@gardening

350g would work with me, yeah! Would you prefer a CR or PA?
@gardening

350g would work with me, yeah! Would you prefer a CR or PA?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained either or :D send whatever u prefer!
@BirdBrained either or :D send whatever u prefer!
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
I can come back later on and give you an example but I do art! :) mostly anthro stuff though, but can also do humanoids and dragons!
I can come back later on and give you an example but I do art! :) mostly anthro stuff though, but can also do humanoids and dragons!
@Flatbooty
Ooh, I would be interested in seeing some examples! I don't have a ton of anthro characters, but I've got some, and plenty of dragons and humanoids. What sorts of aesthetics/generas do you prefer? Like, D&D characters, vs a sona-type character, vs flight rising dragons?

What would you be interested in doing art for?
@Flatbooty
Ooh, I would be interested in seeing some examples! I don't have a ton of anthro characters, but I've got some, and plenty of dragons and humanoids. What sorts of aesthetics/generas do you prefer? Like, D&D characters, vs a sona-type character, vs flight rising dragons?

What would you be interested in doing art for?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
I like all three of those!! Although I am most experienced at furry art eeeh [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1116015970687926302/1117024171633934356/IMG_7532.png[/img] as for what I am interested in: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9223341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/92234/9223341_350.png[/img][/url] that dragon and the halo, sprite, the scars, and the first skin you have listed there, for female noc! But i would LOVE that dragon :)
I like all three of those!! Although I am most experienced at furry art eeeh
IMG_7532.png

as for what I am interested in:
9223341_350.png

that dragon
and the halo, sprite, the scars, and the first skin you have listed there, for female noc!

But i would LOVE that dragon :)
A footnote: sorry that’s the only real digital piece I’ve ever done and it’s on my phone, with my fingers
also the hand only has 4 fingers per request of owner of the character
I didn’t stylize it like that, I usually have 5 fingers a hand :)
A footnote: sorry that’s the only real digital piece I’ve ever done and it’s on my phone, with my fingers
also the hand only has 4 fingers per request of owner of the character
I didn’t stylize it like that, I usually have 5 fingers a hand :)
@Flatbooty
I'm feeling slightly tentative on the nocturne rn, and I think I'm going to see if I get any other offers on her before I let her go, but the other things listed I would be happy to trade, especially the skin and halo! Do you have ideas for what you'd value your art at?

The piece you showed is quite nice, I dig the smooth lineart and dynamic pose! I don't have any preference between digital and traditional art, if you are more comfortable with traditionally drawn pieces, also!

Additionally, do you have any good examples of character designs you've created? If that's not something you're comfortable with, I can throw some preexisting designs your way!
@Flatbooty
I'm feeling slightly tentative on the nocturne rn, and I think I'm going to see if I get any other offers on her before I let her go, but the other things listed I would be happy to trade, especially the skin and halo! Do you have ideas for what you'd value your art at?

The piece you showed is quite nice, I dig the smooth lineart and dynamic pose! I don't have any preference between digital and traditional art, if you are more comfortable with traditionally drawn pieces, also!

Additionally, do you have any good examples of character designs you've created? If that's not something you're comfortable with, I can throw some preexisting designs your way!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
I asked 1.5kg for that piece bc soooomuchbheffoorrrtttt

Thanks for your compliment about my lineart, I was actually worried that it was choppy :)
I will pm you a few traditional ones I have made!
I asked 1.5kg for that piece bc soooomuchbheffoorrrtttt

Thanks for your compliment about my lineart, I was actually worried that it was choppy :)
I will pm you a few traditional ones I have made!
I have a Rw character design that I don't use anymore
It is a slugcat inspired by a rattlesnake
Idk what I can get for it tho but would you like to see it?
I'm interesting in the suvia accent, travel fare skin and the dragon
I have a Rw character design that I don't use anymore
It is a slugcat inspired by a rattlesnake
Idk what I can get for it tho but would you like to see it?
I'm interesting in the suvia accent, travel fare skin and the dragon
Hi! Also interested in the Coal noc, though I understand you're tentative on her - I'm also interested in your items, though, so I thought I'd pop in and ask if you'd look at any clay art? (No physical shipping, only photos of the piece, unfortunately.)

Examples here, but there are older ones that haven't made it through the queue yet if you'd like me to PM you more!
Hi! Also interested in the Coal noc, though I understand you're tentative on her - I'm also interested in your items, though, so I thought I'd pop in and ask if you'd look at any clay art? (No physical shipping, only photos of the piece, unfortunately.)

Examples here, but there are older ones that haven't made it through the queue yet if you'd like me to PM you more!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8