Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 ... 5132 5133
@Goopygoose Yes I do! I'll send over 2 pairs shortly :]
@Goopygoose Yes I do! I'll send over 2 pairs shortly :]
@akesi I have wind nests
@akesi I have wind nests
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Gelquie @yodana I have a nest available now and one for tomorrow!
@Gelquie @yodana I have a nest available now and one for tomorrow!
@Oakwell @TheLoversMask @WICKEDisgood818 @MadTegu @Alithium8

Hello ! I'm looking for one nature nest please :)
@Oakwell @TheLoversMask @WICKEDisgood818 @MadTegu @Alithium8

Hello ! I'm looking for one nature nest please :)
@punkzbunnie @Servali @TheWildThings
Looking for an Earth nest!

Found, thank you
@punkzbunnie @Servali @TheWildThings
Looking for an Earth nest!

Found, thank you
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku

I can take your pair if you haven’t found anyone already :)
@MaplesHaiku

I can take your pair if you haven’t found anyone already :)
nIN3H8q.png
mtHAEL4.png
RI1dQsH.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
FR time +2
wishlist
skin shop
lore shop
qbj5aU6.gif bIGjEhc.png
@punkzbunnie
Thank you! Sending a CR now.
@punkzbunnie
Thank you! Sending a CR now.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Oakwell @WICKEDisgood818 @MadTegu @Alithium8
Hello, may I please rent a Nature nest from one of you?
@Oakwell @WICKEDisgood818 @MadTegu @Alithium8
Hello, may I please rent a Nature nest from one of you?
BEPjgXW.png
[quote name="skarpetky" date="2022-08-19 18:11:24" ] [b]If you got this ping you survived the activity check![/b] Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'm still thinking on if to add a discord server for the nest service, I know that people are still potentially interested in that. I'm just ruminating on if it should just be something that the public could join to ask for nests from people directly, or if it should stay exclusive to the nest hosts as a way to discuss who's taking what nest (for example, a renter pings all fire mains and one of the fire mains says "I'll take it" in the discord chat just so it's easier for everyone to keep track). I am worried it will be hard to maintain who is actually a nest host because it's already a bit of work to keep the list on flight rising up-to-date.. but maybe it could just run on the honor system to take off your role when you are no longer in the service. [emoji=coatl confused size=1] I could go on. If anyone has any opinions on this, feel free to discuss it with me here. -pings snipped- [/quote] You could possibly be an admin or something, that gives nest hosters roles (e.g. Wind Main, Wind Backup) and people would just ping the role. Maybe if people fail future activity checks, just remove them? Or they could fill out a google form when they want to quit or switch to backup/main.
skarpetky wrote on 2022-08-19 18:11:24:
If you got this ping you survived the activity check! Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'm still thinking on if to add a discord server for the nest service, I know that people are still potentially interested in that.

I'm just ruminating on if it should just be something that the public could join to ask for nests from people directly, or if it should stay exclusive to the nest hosts as a way to discuss who's taking what nest (for example, a renter pings all fire mains and one of the fire mains says "I'll take it" in the discord chat just so it's easier for everyone to keep track).

I am worried it will be hard to maintain who is actually a nest host because it's already a bit of work to keep the list on flight rising up-to-date.. but maybe it could just run on the honor system to take off your role when you are no longer in the service. I could go on. If anyone has any opinions on this, feel free to discuss it with me here.

-pings snipped-

You could possibly be an admin or something, that gives nest hosters roles (e.g. Wind Main, Wind Backup) and people would just ping the role. Maybe if people fail future activity checks, just remove them? Or they could fill out a google form when they want to quit or switch to backup/main.
@akesi
i can take light
@akesi
i can take light
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
1 2 ... 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 ... 5132 5133