Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 5102 5103
@LucisAbsentia Thank you so much! I'll send the dragons over in a second ^^
@LucisAbsentia Thank you so much! I'll send the dragons over in a second ^^
@mewsefet - Free
@Naeryl - Free
@Tay - Free
@Lemonsins - 5KT or 50Pts Food

looking for an ice nest for a RTB pair of mine! :>
@mewsefet - Free
@Naeryl - Free
@Tay - Free
@Lemonsins - 5KT or 50Pts Food

looking for an ice nest for a RTB pair of mine! :>
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Kirmon64

I got you
@Kirmon64

I got you
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[s][emoji=wind rune size=1] @dancingcrane @werewolfcandy @Darkness352 @Shrapnarl @DragonSister [emoji=light rune size=1] @ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @NaCL @Fane @svyxae looking for 1 wind and 1 light nest![/s] all found :)
@dancingcrane @werewolfcandy @Darkness352 @Shrapnarl @DragonSister
@ItMeansHope @ArcadiaHawk @NaCL @Fane @svyxae

looking for 1 wind and 1 light nest!

all found :)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
@Rytlocks

I can host.
@Rytlocks

I can host.
.. G8jqc7T.png Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy MUYNhfy.png
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw fUUWM8s.png
@ScipioAfricanus

I can host the other two.
@ScipioAfricanus

I can host the other two.
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@yodana

I can host.
@yodana

I can host.
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="skarpetky" date="2022-08-19 18:11:24" ] [b]If you got this ping you survived the activity check![/b] Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'm still thinking on if to add a discord server for the nest service, I know that people are still potentially interested in that. I'm just ruminating on if it should just be something that the public could join to ask for nests from people directly, or if it should stay exclusive to the nest hosts as a way to discuss who's taking what nest (for example, a renter pings all fire mains and one of the fire mains says "I'll take it" in the discord chat just so it's easier for everyone to keep track). I am worried it will be hard to maintain who is actually a nest host because it's already a bit of work to keep the list on flight rising up-to-date.. but maybe it could just run on the honor system to take off your role when you are no longer in the service. [emoji=coatl confused size=1] I could go on. If anyone has any opinions on this, feel free to discuss it with me here. -pings snipped- [/quote] @skarpetky I'm neutral when it comes to discord but I do think if anything, it should be private for nest hosters and be treated as an additional tool. Something that would help the forum on fr and not substitute it. As a back-up host, I can think of one such role. It's impossible for backups to keep track of when the main hosts are full because they are only pinged by a renter after 24 hours without answer. While it's not something that happens often, I think a backup could help the main hosters quicker especially during busy times like festivals. A discord (or maybe a spreadsheet?) with status of the hosts' nests would make this process quicker. Everyone could update the status page with "full" and the person that notices that everyone is busy, can send an alert to backups that they can pick up someone. And the 24 hour ping would still be viable in case of simply tardy responses from the hosts. Then again, it's a very small thing and maybe most people wouldn't be bothered to keep their status updated. Just throwing ideas around. Maybe for main hosts it would be a place to ask if someone has lair space to lend because they had 4 nests with 5 eggs and they have trouble hatching them all? Something to think through.
skarpetky wrote on 2022-08-19 18:11:24:
If you got this ping you survived the activity check! Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'm still thinking on if to add a discord server for the nest service, I know that people are still potentially interested in that.

I'm just ruminating on if it should just be something that the public could join to ask for nests from people directly, or if it should stay exclusive to the nest hosts as a way to discuss who's taking what nest (for example, a renter pings all fire mains and one of the fire mains says "I'll take it" in the discord chat just so it's easier for everyone to keep track).

I am worried it will be hard to maintain who is actually a nest host because it's already a bit of work to keep the list on flight rising up-to-date.. but maybe it could just run on the honor system to take off your role when you are no longer in the service. I could go on. If anyone has any opinions on this, feel free to discuss it with me here.

-pings snipped-
@skarpetky
I'm neutral when it comes to discord but I do think if anything, it should be private for nest hosters and be treated as an additional tool. Something that would help the forum on fr and not substitute it.

As a back-up host, I can think of one such role. It's impossible for backups to keep track of when the main hosts are full because they are only pinged by a renter after 24 hours without answer. While it's not something that happens often, I think a backup could help the main hosters quicker especially during busy times like festivals. A discord (or maybe a spreadsheet?) with status of the hosts' nests would make this process quicker. Everyone could update the status page with "full" and the person that notices that everyone is busy, can send an alert to backups that they can pick up someone. And the 24 hour ping would still be viable in case of simply tardy responses from the hosts.

Then again, it's a very small thing and maybe most people wouldn't be bothered to keep their status updated. Just throwing ideas around. Maybe for main hosts it would be a place to ask if someone has lair space to lend because they had 4 nests with 5 eggs and they have trouble hatching them all? Something to think through.
hFT3jNj.png
FOUND
FOUND
@Tay @lemonsins
Great; sending them to both of you!
@Tay @lemonsins
Great; sending them to both of you!
1 2 ... 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 5102 5103