Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 754 755
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @JigglyCookie @Devid @Volur @yukitsukihana @FelicisNox177 @Haitham @spacequip
Looking for two water nests!
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @JigglyCookie @Devid @Volur @yukitsukihana @FelicisNox177 @Haitham @spacequip
Looking for two water nests!
KMJsARX.png
@PinkWater and @TeaTenda
I have nests!
@PinkWater and @TeaTenda
I have nests!
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@FelicisNox177 Thank you again! [s]I'm sorry, you are probably so sick of me at this point.[/s] [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]
@FelicisNox177 Thank you again! I'm sorry, you are probably so sick of me at this point.
splat.gif
@Rainbowlight @SpiritFeather @ShiLing @Novrre @BaldwinBogsneak

Looking for one light nest! Thank you so much!
@Rainbowlight @SpiritFeather @ShiLing @Novrre @BaldwinBogsneak

Looking for one light nest! Thank you so much!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness can do!
@LordJeanliness can do!
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Thanks!
Thanks!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@AngelCircus @Dragonlover23 @EverlastingRoses @SpiritFlower @MasqD

I'm looking for an arcane nest for my current banescale project! the parents won't be ready to breed till the 20th so I don't need a response till then! id prefer collateral of either an adult dragon or a rare item if that's alright! if not ill need another form of collateral.
@AngelCircus @Dragonlover23 @EverlastingRoses @SpiritFlower @MasqD

I'm looking for an arcane nest for my current banescale project! the parents won't be ready to breed till the 20th so I don't need a response till then! id prefer collateral of either an adult dragon or a rare item if that's alright! if not ill need another form of collateral.
notn.png Root_Veggie.png
@Mariwen @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @shadowwas @IvyL6 @ktjn @Silversahde @Noodlesper

Hi there, I'm looking to rent one fire nest, please! Food and tips provided, of course!

@Severynn @WolfTrickster @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan @actuallychaotic @Thirtyninjas @CorporealBeing @SewageRat

Also looking for a plague nest to rent, please! Food and tips provided!

@SpiritFlower @Dragoncat17 @Ominex @Wiredate @Digimon11 @SaltMyne @SleepyProphet @EchoShine @ThatGurlFluffE1 @Liliumbra

Finally, looking for two Arcane nests to rent, please! And of course, food and tips will be provided!

Thank you in advance!
@Mariwen @GadzooksTD @LucisAbsentia @shadowwas @IvyL6 @ktjn @Silversahde @Noodlesper

Hi there, I'm looking to rent one fire nest, please! Food and tips provided, of course!

@Severynn @WolfTrickster @CatyCrisis @CorruptedSparrow @Shiyan @actuallychaotic @Thirtyninjas @CorporealBeing @SewageRat

Also looking for a plague nest to rent, please! Food and tips provided!

@SpiritFlower @Dragoncat17 @Ominex @Wiredate @Digimon11 @SaltMyne @SleepyProphet @EchoShine @ThatGurlFluffE1 @Liliumbra

Finally, looking for two Arcane nests to rent, please! And of course, food and tips will be provided!

Thank you in advance!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon i can do ur fire nest! no tips or food necessary tho
@SheridanCharon i can do ur fire nest! no tips or food necessary tho
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@13DragonRabbit13
@SheridanCharon

I can take all three!
@13DragonRabbit13
@SheridanCharon

I can take all three!
0nY9TgK.png