Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | sell/trade PRETTIES for fodder UPDATED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Crimsonpixie Just thought I’d give you a head’s up! I sent you six dragons yesterday and I’m going to send three more soon! :D
@Crimsonpixie Just thought I’d give you a head’s up! I sent you six dragons yesterday and I’m going to send three more soon! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
Could I offer 9 fodder for Selentura + 34, the unnamed noc?
Could I offer 9 fodder for Selentura + 34, the unnamed noc?
NOT AND I MEANT OR JDHWGFHJKHHSJKG
NOT AND I MEANT OR JDHWGFHJKHHSJKG
@jsdert do you mean 9 fodder each? because i’m okay with that!
@jsdert do you mean 9 fodder each? because i’m okay with that!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
i’m kinda new so idk how much things are worth
how many fodder for the circuit coatl (#46380456)
@crimsonpixie
i’m kinda new so idk how much things are worth
how many fodder for the circuit coatl (#46380456)
@usamimi what would you offer?
@usamimi what would you offer?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie is three too few? like i said i really have no idea :/
@crimsonpixie is three too few? like i said i really have no idea :/
@usamimi yep I'm afraid i would like more for him, since he's one of the dergs I won't part with that easily:" saw your lair and if you're lookinh for pastels, I've also got this girl if youre interested in offering [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46803876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468039/46803876_350.png[/img] [/url] she's in my second row but I'm not sure if she fits in that well, so
@usamimi yep I'm afraid i would like more for him, since he's one of the dergs I won't part with that easily:" saw your lair and if you're lookinh for pastels, I've also got this girl if youre interested in offering
46803876_350.png

she's in my second row but I'm not sure if she fits in that well, so
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie yes i like her! was the prior offer more in line to trade for her then? ^^;
@crimsonpixie yes i like her! was the prior offer more in line to trade for her then? ^^;
@usamimi let me think about letting her go, sorry playing on mobiles messing me up haha but I'm afraid I'll still need more for her
@usamimi let me think about letting her go, sorry playing on mobiles messing me up haha but I'm afraid I'll still need more for her
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24