Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | sell/trade PRETTIES for fodder UPDATED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@lexicus haha its fine, your offer sounds good! I think my sister relisted the auction so I'll just buy it over and send a cr:) 6 fodder, the gen one and 30g right?
@lexicus haha its fine, your offer sounds good! I think my sister relisted the auction so I'll just buy it over and send a cr:) 6 fodder, the gen one and 30g right?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@tigerune how much would you offer?
@tigerune how much would you offer?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@usamimi hello! I thoughy about it and I think I'm more willing to let the coatl go, but I'll still consider offers for the skydancer, so would you like to reoffer for both?
@usamimi hello! I thoughy about it and I think I'm more willing to let the coatl go, but I'll still consider offers for the skydancer, so would you like to reoffer for both?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
I sent you 3 crossroads (i can only send 3 dragons at a time), just put the dragon in one of them, and 1 unit of really worthless junk in the others
@Crimsonpixie
I sent you 3 crossroads (i can only send 3 dragons at a time), just put the dragon in one of them, and 1 unit of really worthless junk in the others
@crimsonpixie
I’m not the best w derg value, but how about 5 fodder?
@crimsonpixie
I’m not the best w derg value, but how about 5 fodder?
@tigerune kinda would like 7/8 because she's rtb, but if you can't do that it's fine, feel free to start a cr
@tigerune kinda would like 7/8 because she's rtb, but if you can't do that it's fine, feel free to start a cr
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Hello, I'm interested in numbers 11, 26, and 33. I probably only have enough fodder for one, though.. How many would each of them cost?

@crimsonpixie
Hello, I'm interested in numbers 11, 26, and 33. I probably only have enough fodder for one, though.. How many would each of them cost?

@crimsonpixie
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o8_r1_500.png
@shiboritotte unfortunately 11 has sold, and someone was interested in 33 but hasn't replied, would you like to offer for 26 and 33? if you don't have enough fodder I'm happy to get currency/some items too:)
@shiboritotte unfortunately 11 has sold, and someone was interested in 33 but hasn't replied, would you like to offer for 26 and 33? if you don't have enough fodder I'm happy to get currency/some items too:)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie I have 3 adults ready at the moment, and two others that will be ready once I hatch their nests! I like 33 more than I do 26, but I do like both of them!

Edit: I’m mainly just trying to get dragons with different genes. I haven’t been active in a few years and new gene and dragon types have been released, so I’m attempting to fill out my clan with the new stuff. I know for some of them you were hesitant to trade, so I figured I’d offer why I want them and get across that I have no intention of exalting them.
@Crimsonpixie I have 3 adults ready at the moment, and two others that will be ready once I hatch their nests! I like 33 more than I do 26, but I do like both of them!

Edit: I’m mainly just trying to get dragons with different genes. I haven’t been active in a few years and new gene and dragon types have been released, so I’m attempting to fill out my clan with the new stuff. I know for some of them you were hesitant to trade, so I figured I’d offer why I want them and get across that I have no intention of exalting them.
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o8_r1_500.png
@shiboritotte ooh welcome back! and thank you for telling me why you want the dergs for:) I don't mind trading 26 for 5/4 fodder, but I'm not that sure about 33 (and i would want an update from the other user as well) so I could update you about that?
@shiboritotte ooh welcome back! and thank you for telling me why you want the dergs for:) I don't mind trading 26 for 5/4 fodder, but I'm not that sure about 33 (and i would want an update from the other user as well) so I could update you about that?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24