Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 348 349
I have been getting notifications for this thread but then getting a 404 error message when I come to look for it and now that I've managed to manually find it again, there are no further messages past the last one that I actually remember seeing.

Any idea what's going on, please?
Was a new thread started or something?
I have been getting notifications for this thread but then getting a 404 error message when I come to look for it and now that I've managed to manually find it again, there are no further messages past the last one that I actually remember seeing.

Any idea what's going on, please?
Was a new thread started or something?
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade if you have a follow on this thread (the star next to the new topic button is yellow) then that could be from me bumping this thread. I would recommend unfollowing this thread if that is the case as then you will only get the notification when you are pinged. You would not miss anything as I always ping when new dragons are added.
If its not that I do not know what it might be...
Hope this helps
@midnightserenade if you have a follow on this thread (the star next to the new topic button is yellow) then that could be from me bumping this thread. I would recommend unfollowing this thread if that is the case as then you will only get the notification when you are pinged. You would not miss anything as I always ping when new dragons are added.
If its not that I do not know what it might be...
Hope this helps

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Well, I do have the star starred, which I can get rid of, but are you bumping and then deleting the posts? Is that why I get the error message? Because the bump post has been deleted?
Well, I do have the star starred, which I can get rid of, but are you bumping and then deleting the posts? Is that why I get the error message? Because the bump post has been deleted?
@midnightserenade yeah, I just want to get this thread up and visible without cluttering it with a lot of bumps so I delete those posts
@midnightserenade yeah, I just want to get this thread up and visible without cluttering it with a lot of bumps so I delete those posts

Fall imp, Tree coatls, and forest fireflies.
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade @LadyWinterfell @ashuriiamu @iAteYourDonut @Yeetsauce @Dogz145 @PsychoticDani @Scenario @DrShadowCipher
Fall imp, Tree coatls, and forest fireflies.
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade @LadyWinterfell @ashuriiamu @iAteYourDonut @Yeetsauce @Dogz145 @PsychoticDani @Scenario @DrShadowCipher

May I please have Lavrenti? The colours!!
I can't work out how to copy and paste her image in here...
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67908145
May I please have Lavrenti? The colours!!
I can't work out how to copy and paste her image in here...
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67908145
@midnightserenade sure, she will meet you at the crossroads
@midnightserenade sure, she will meet you at the crossroads

Woodsy veilspuns
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade
Woodsy veilspuns
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade

Hi I'd love to adopt him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68022914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680230/68022914_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi I'd love to adopt him!

68022914_350.png
HELP A NEWBIE! Apparel (it's hard to get!) | Fae/Tundra Genes for my G1s | Treasure (for lair expansions uhu) | Eliminate
68148864.png67331671.png 67565551.png49693662.png68145000.png
@zuckerino great, he will wander your way
@zuckerino great, he will wander your way

1 2 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 348 349