Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349
@rainbow3553 she will meet you at the crossroads
@rainbow3553 she will meet you at the crossroads

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
@dinonichus234 May I adopt this one? He's gorgeous! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35485386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354854/35485386_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dinonichus234
May I adopt this one? He's gorgeous!

35485386_350.png
@TheirinSweets he is isn't he, thought the same when I saw him as a fodder hatchling, well now he is going to your lair to have a more long lasting home
@TheirinSweets he is isn't he, thought the same when I saw him as a fodder hatchling, well now he is going to your lair to have a more long lasting home

@dinonichus234

Ninja is a beautiful spiral and would love to give him a home! .o.
@dinonichus234

Ninja is a beautiful spiral and would love to give him a home! .o.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@dinonichus234 Aww what a sweet idea. That's so kind of you. Oh about pinging...

If you ever get this exact combination from your Cantrip/Hersha pair, could you please ping me? He would just make the most wonderful Nature rep for my lair. I will give him a great home, just please don't name him beforehand or please send a renaming scroll, thanks so much!

Male Pearlcatcher - Dirt Metallic - Pear Alloy - Leaf Runes
@dinonichus234 Aww what a sweet idea. That's so kind of you. Oh about pinging...

If you ever get this exact combination from your Cantrip/Hersha pair, could you please ping me? He would just make the most wonderful Nature rep for my lair. I will give him a great home, just please don't name him beforehand or please send a renaming scroll, thanks so much!

Male Pearlcatcher - Dirt Metallic - Pear Alloy - Leaf Runes
'blue smedium banner
@CelesteNova Ninja is sneaking his way to the crossroads, drop by and you can pick him up, just be ready for him sneaking up on you
@CelesteNova Ninja is sneaking his way to the crossroads, drop by and you can pick him up, just be ready for him sneaking up on you

@MarinaQuakenbush will ping you if a hatchling like that appears
@MarinaQuakenbush will ping you if a hatchling like that appears

@dinonichus234 Awesome, thanks!
@dinonichus234 Awesome, thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@dinonichus234 may I have the mirror lady?
@dinonichus234 may I have the mirror lady?
@cherriblossoms sure, she is on her way
@cherriblossoms sure, she is on her way

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349