Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349
@VELCORE sure, he is winding his way to you
@VELCORE sure, he is winding his way to you

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
@dinonichus234 Could I get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87647482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876475/87647482_350.png[/img][/url] Please? I have a pearlcatcher just like him :D
@dinonichus234 Could I get

87647482_350.png

Please? I have a pearlcatcher just like him :D
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@hellhoundspack great, he is traveling your way
@hellhoundspack great, he is traveling your way

Could i by any chance have balance and flik im new and idk how to really play this so i would like em ^^
Could i by any chance have balance and flik im new and idk how to really play this so i would like em ^^
@Alfernx Flik was sold during the night so is not available but Balance is coming your way
@Alfernx Flik was sold during the night so is not available but Balance is coming your way

came here to see if i could find a pair for a dragon i bought from you a year or so ago - it hurts to see how many of these dragons ended up exalted. if you ever have some naturey male dragons available not related to maestros parents i'd love to take one off of your hands
came here to see if i could find a pair for a dragon i bought from you a year or so ago - it hurts to see how many of these dragons ended up exalted. if you ever have some naturey male dragons available not related to maestros parents i'd love to take one off of your hands
any prns!
feel free to check out my sell tab :wink wink: i appreciate it greatly!
@bonecat sorry about the late response I have been very busy lately, I have just added some new dragons to the list and removed the ones no longer in my lair, two of which I think will fit your description.
@bonecat sorry about the late response I have been very busy lately, I have just added some new dragons to the list and removed the ones no longer in my lair, two of which I think will fit your description.

1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349