Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 348 349
Hi I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist! :DD
Hi I was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist! :DD
HELP A NEWBIE! Apparel (it's hard to get!) | Fae/Tundra Genes for my G1s | Treasure (for lair expansions uhu) | Eliminate
68148864.png67331671.png 67565551.png49693662.png68145000.png
@zuckerino sure, I have added you to the list
@zuckerino sure, I have added you to the list

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
You've been giving dragons away for four years? (Newbie here who is searching out stuff but is really impressed!) Also, I need to read back some and find out what this pinglist is.
You've been giving dragons away for four years? (Newbie here who is searching out stuff but is really impressed!) Also, I need to read back some and find out what this pinglist is.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade so it seems... did not know that until you told me [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] time goes so fast some times. A ping list is a list of people who want to get a notification (ping) when something happens, so for example when new dragons are available in the shop. Writing someone’s user name with an @ symbol in front of it, like I did in the start of this answer, gives that user a note besides the bell. Hope this made sense!
@midnightserenade so it seems... did not know that until you told me time goes so fast some times.
A ping list is a list of people who want to get a notification (ping) when something happens, so for example when new dragons are available in the shop.
Writing someone’s user name with an @ symbol in front of it, like I did in the start of this answer, gives that user a note besides the bell. Hope this made sense!

Thank you! Yes, that helps.
Might I be added to the pinglist too, please?
Thank you! Yes, that helps.
Might I be added to the pinglist too, please?
@midnightserenade sure! You have been added.
@midnightserenade sure! You have been added.

I went to add an emoji to the post like I would if I was in a discord server and then remembered this isn't discord. *facepalm*
Thank you!
I went to add an emoji to the post like I would if I was in a discord server and then remembered this isn't discord. *facepalm*
Thank you!
@midnightserenade haha, an easy mistake to make. If you click the star above the writing box you will see the available "emojis" for this site [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@midnightserenade haha, an easy mistake to make. If you click the star above the writing box you will see the available "emojis" for this site

[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Thanks again

Thanks again
Opaline trees, Gallant gaolers, Azure seas, and Green pythons
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade @SylveonSweet2006 @Yeetsauce @Sativa
Opaline trees, Gallant gaolers, Azure seas, and Green pythons
@catmoodog @Reebou @NuclearFudge @ArcticFire @XiangEr @Marimar @Dragon2018 @Andraya @SkylaDownfall12 @Arkeyr79 @Azorae @AmberLily @Crimsonpixie @Catrisa @strawberiee @emkily @HelpMeObiWan @flootzavut @monochromia @MysticalOnyx @rosequinn @Painrivers @RK0Luna @GrimdarkRoxy @MariBiscuit @Wildfire98765 @Jenshy @Androys @UnbirthdayHatter @ExStar @Hcngvcr @sarzi @Queenkya @PotatoRabbit @Shyaa @Drauphnyr @GodkingTroy @Ginny73 @VioletSnails @FiStaszek @SnowFrost620 @Mustang126111 @CrimsonLilly @MorgueBuddy @zuckerino @midnightserenade @SylveonSweet2006 @Yeetsauce @Sativa

1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 348 349