Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [PWYW]-Unique Uniques Update
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Orgetzu for seaspray im looking ~20k and lisette ~30k but i could sell both for 40k
@Orgetzu for seaspray im looking ~20k and lisette ~30k but i could sell both for 40k
Refresh^^
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator, @SoullessARMY, @Kattchon, @bonstrosity
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
Passing this time around, but free bump because that shale/iris/shale is goooood and I hope someone claims him.
Passing this time around, but free bump because that shale/iris/shale is goooood and I hope someone claims him.
10302021_banner.png
I'm sorry, I just realized, I completely forgot to get back to you on Seaspray and Lisette. They are really cute, but I think I'm gonna have to pass. My birthday's in a few days, then plus Halloween, I need my space too much. D8
I'm sorry, I just realized, I completely forgot to get back to you on Seaspray and Lisette. They are really cute, but I think I'm gonna have to pass. My birthday's in a few days, then plus Halloween, I need my space too much. D8
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
@Orenore

Is it okay if I offer Tunnel Hydra for FireFlower? I checked your bestiary and I found out you don't have one. I have an extra tunnel hydra. Probably her and some gems if you have?
@Orenore

Is it okay if I offer Tunnel Hydra for FireFlower? I checked your bestiary and I found out you don't have one. I have an extra tunnel hydra. Probably her and some gems if you have?
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@MettatonsLegs That souds good :) Ok i send her to you from CR :)
@MettatonsLegs That souds good :) Ok i send her to you from CR :)
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
Refresh^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57