Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [PWYW]-Unique Uniques Update
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
I'd like Slowpoke. Will pay 10kt plus some earth fest currency :D
I'd like Slowpoke. Will pay 10kt plus some earth fest currency :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity deal, send CR
@bonstrosity deal, send CR
May I be put on your general ping list please? :3
May I be put on your general ping list please? :3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator, @SoullessARMY, @Kattchon, @bonstrosity, @DoctorCharhart, @tmq
REFRESH^^
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator, @SoullessARMY, @Kattchon, @bonstrosity, @DoctorCharhart, @tmq
REFRESH^^
REFRESH^^^
REFRESH^^^
So I probably should have said something sooner, I kind of wanted Ancientfire, but she's been sold, it seems. I was wondering if you plan to breed her parents again? (I realize also that their range, mostly primary, is kind of big, so even if you did, it might take a while to get another dragon similar to her.)
So I probably should have said something sooner, I kind of wanted Ancientfire, but she's been sold, it seems. I was wondering if you plan to breed her parents again? (I realize also that their range, mostly primary, is kind of big, so even if you did, it might take a while to get another dragon similar to her.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu sure, i planing breed her parents again, when they be ready, and i ping you if be something like she.
@Orgetzu sure, i planing breed her parents again, when they be ready, and i ping you if be something like she.
Kay. Thank you! =)
Kay. Thank you! =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
UPDATE^^^
UPDATE^^^
REFRESH^^^
REFRESH^^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57