Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [PWYW]-Unique Uniques Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
how about 20k and and 10g and a hatchling it velia? I only have 10 gems
how about 20k and and 10g and a hatchling it velia? I only have 10 gems
@Zippo okay. will set a cr ^^
@Zippo okay. will set a cr ^^
@orenore

Could I be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to see what kind of babies you have!
@orenore

Could I be added to your pinglist please? I'd love to see what kind of babies you have!
(hey uh idk if it's my computer or if there just aren't any babs or what but your code looks broken in the dragon previews -- it just has a # and then "*rarity: and then sometimes some other stuff.)
(hey uh idk if it's my computer or if there just aren't any babs or what but your code looks broken in the dragon previews -- it just has a # and then "*rarity: and then sometimes some other stuff.)
geek about various things, enginqueer, they/he. come talk to me!
--
free hatchery here

--
free apparel and familiar grab bags here
--
selling/trading familiars here
@spacenerd nothing is broken, all babs sold out so atm i have nothing till friday. should i add you to pinglist?
@spacenerd nothing is broken, all babs sold out so atm i have nothing till friday. should i add you to pinglist?
nah, im real short on lair space and was mostly just window shopping, just wanted to let you know if you had a glitch
nah, im real short on lair space and was mostly just window shopping, just wanted to let you know if you had a glitch
geek about various things, enginqueer, they/he. come talk to me!
--
free hatchery here

--
free apparel and familiar grab bags here
--
selling/trading familiars here
Refresh^^^^
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator
Refresh^^^^
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator
Refresh^^^^
@Orgetzu, @Anneihilator