Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [PWYW]-Unique Uniques Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@watercress I am hoping at least 70g/70k for her. Feel free to add items by LAH price to reduce if needed.
@watercress I am hoping at least 70g/70k for her. Feel free to add items by LAH price to reduce if needed.
@Orenore I can do 70k
@Orenore I can do 70k
khaqVR3.png
dragons for sale
@watercress Deal
@watercress Deal
Hi, I'm a newbie from the last WW, so I'm don't have a lot of treasure or gems. Is there any way you could lower the price from Gregson? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34554735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345548/34554735_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi, I'm a newbie from the last WW, so I'm don't have a lot of treasure or gems. Is there any way you could lower the price from Gregson?

34554735_350.png
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay I can make a discount to 10k +10g + a hatchling pick when you breed him. Is that good?
@BurritoRay I can make a discount to 10k +10g + a hatchling pick when you breed him. Is that good?
That's great!
But since I have a few dragons I think would go well with breeding with him, which hatchling pick would you want from him and which other dragon in my lair? (If you want the opal gene to remain, a good pick would be Iris for example)
That's great!
But since I have a few dragons I think would go well with breeding with him, which hatchling pick would you want from him and which other dragon in my lair? (If you want the opal gene to remain, a good pick would be Iris for example)
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay oh wow..cute babies. Also some awesome vibrant purples ^^ Okay, with Iris then.
will send a CR now.
@BurritoRay oh wow..cute babies. Also some awesome vibrant purples ^^ Okay, with Iris then.
will send a CR now.
@Orenore
I'll PM you when the babies come!
@Orenore
I'll PM you when the babies come!
sketch shop here!
Hello! I've been on hiatus recently and now that I'm back I've been trying to cleanse my liar and bring some new genes in. I'm interested in your opal bog!
I'm a little low on funds, but I can offer mix of treasure and gems if you'd like to work something out?
I have a lore plan for him already and thinking of four possible mates in my liar {velia, floriane, and two unnamed on my second page!}
Hello! I've been on hiatus recently and now that I'm back I've been trying to cleanse my liar and bring some new genes in. I'm interested in your opal bog!
I'm a little low on funds, but I can offer mix of treasure and gems if you'd like to work something out?
I have a lore plan for him already and thinking of four possible mates in my liar {velia, floriane, and two unnamed on my second page!}
@Zippo mmkay. 15k+15g+ baby from him and velia?
@Zippo mmkay. 15k+15g+ baby from him and velia?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57