Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 535 536 537 538 539 ... 560 561
I'll take door #2 please! Thanks!!
@cheilith
I'll take door #2 please! Thanks!!
@cheilith
YwaPqQj.png
@cheilith

I’ll take door 1 please
@cheilith

I’ll take door 1 please
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
@cheilith
I will take door 3
@cheilith
I will take door 3
mO8OIR9.png
@MikuKitty As you're about to walk through your chosen door, it collapses to the floor and pools at your feet. A pair of saddened eyes look up at you from the lonely puddle and gestures to the rusted chest that it once protected. Realisation dawned on you once you saw the contents of what was inside. It seems that a great lightning elementalist and alchemist had been the previous owner of this creature. For some reason, it saw a spark of its former owner in you. Had that spark been from the arcane alignment of your clan or simply the electrifying [s]robotic popstar[/s] aura of your name, we may never know. [u]The door revealed some apparel and familiars.[/u] @Snailu As you approach the door, it opens as if with a mind of its own. The thorned vines shudder to life as if inhaling its first breath. Entranced, you wander closer. A presence looms in the doorway and casts a shadow outwards to your feet, before retracting back behind the door. Curiosity got the better of you as you continued towards the strange door. "What are you?" a voice from the shadows calls. "No, no. [i]Who[/i] are you? Come closer," another voice beckons. Now at the doorway, you see two Veilspuns before you. Snapping back into reality, you realise your fatal error and make a mad dash back on the path you came from. "Wait, wait!" a fading voice calls out from behind. "You see, you're the only other person I've talked to apart from that imbecile. When you ran... I followed, and well... I'm lost." You turn around and realise that you're horribly lost yourself. It was as though the path you had followed as a mirage that simply disappeared after coming to your senses. You realise that returning back to the door would be impossible. You were stuck with this lost fellow and that was the end of it. Oh dear. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66807171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668072/66807171.png?mtime=ZYBJvBEnxzQ.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66541010][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665411/66541010.png?mtime=ZYAKdB-BE9g.png[/img][/url][/columns] [u]The door revealed two Veilspuns from which you can choose one that will follow you.[/u] If you wish, I will provide custom lore for you if you just give me a basic gist of what you want. Or you can simply use this post. @APairOfScissors As you reach to push the boulder of a door, it falls inwards into the room it gatekeeped. A large waft of dust and filth churned in the air and acted as a natural curtain to reveal the contents of the room of which shocked you to your core. It was as if the wetlands of the Mire had dried to sand and clay. Various flora and fauna preserved in a dehydrated state littered the small dungeon of sorts. As much of the surrounding foliage had wilted and decayed, it was quite easy to spot a small stash hidden amongst the bush. You reached in to grab an eliminate covered by the pelt of a croaker. As you feel yourself begin to wonder about this peculiar room, your better judgement and conscience tells you to return back. A backfired military experiment of the Crescent Citadel or simply an anomaly in nature? A chill runs down your spine at the thought of the unknown. [u]The door revealed a skin and an eliminate[/u]
@MikuKitty
As you're about to walk through your chosen door, it collapses to the floor and pools at your feet. A pair of saddened eyes look up at you from the lonely puddle and gestures to the rusted chest that it once protected. Realisation dawned on you once you saw the contents of what was inside. It seems that a great lightning elementalist and alchemist had been the previous owner of this creature. For some reason, it saw a spark of its former owner in you. Had that spark been from the arcane alignment of your clan or simply the electrifying robotic popstar aura of your name, we may never know. The door revealed some apparel and familiars.

@Snailu
As you approach the door, it opens as if with a mind of its own. The thorned vines shudder to life as if inhaling its first breath. Entranced, you wander closer. A presence looms in the doorway and casts a shadow outwards to your feet, before retracting back behind the door. Curiosity got the better of you as you continued towards the strange door. "What are you?" a voice from the shadows calls.

"No, no. Who are you? Come closer," another voice beckons. Now at the doorway, you see two Veilspuns before you. Snapping back into reality, you realise your fatal error and make a mad dash back on the path you came from.

"Wait, wait!" a fading voice calls out from behind. "You see, you're the only other person I've talked to apart from that imbecile. When you ran... I followed, and well... I'm lost." You turn around and realise that you're horribly lost yourself. It was as though the path you had followed as a mirage that simply disappeared after coming to your senses. You realise that returning back to the door would be impossible. You were stuck with this lost fellow and that was the end of it. Oh dear.
66807171.png?mtime=ZYBJvBEnxzQ.png 66541010.png?mtime=ZYAKdB-BE9g.png
The door revealed two Veilspuns from which you can choose one that will follow you. If you wish, I will provide custom lore for you if you just give me a basic gist of what you want. Or you can simply use this post.

@APairOfScissors
As you reach to push the boulder of a door, it falls inwards into the room it gatekeeped. A large waft of dust and filth churned in the air and acted as a natural curtain to reveal the contents of the room of which shocked you to your core. It was as if the wetlands of the Mire had dried to sand and clay. Various flora and fauna preserved in a dehydrated state littered the small dungeon of sorts. As much of the surrounding foliage had wilted and decayed, it was quite easy to spot a small stash hidden amongst the bush. You reached in to grab an eliminate covered by the pelt of a croaker. As you feel yourself begin to wonder about this peculiar room, your better judgement and conscience tells you to return back. A backfired military experiment of the Crescent Citadel or simply an anomaly in nature? A chill runs down your spine at the thought of the unknown. The door revealed a skin and an eliminate
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
tumblr_oms04dzEPj1qhgpd6o3_r1_250.gif
friendly bump @snailu its ur turn to post doors :D
friendly bump @snailu its ur turn to post doors :D
Walking down the streets of Snail City, you find yourself in front of some very curious doors. You feel compelled to open one of them. [img]https://i.ibb.co/hFp60Jd/2-A3-F5215-AAE3-4-F89-8702-EC7-EE0-A78649.png[/img] Door one is grey and weathered, with a suspiciously shiny door knob. Door two is luxurious, and painted a deep emerald. You can hear the faint sounds of a party on the other side. Door three is vibrant and warm. The smell of fresh bread comes from behind it. Which door do you choose?
Walking down the streets of Snail City, you find yourself in front of some very curious doors. You feel compelled to open one of them.

2-A3-F5215-AAE3-4-F89-8702-EC7-EE0-A78649.png

Door one is grey and weathered, with a suspiciously shiny door knob.

Door two is luxurious, and painted a deep emerald. You can hear the faint sounds of a party on the other side.

Door three is vibrant and warm. The smell of fresh bread comes from behind it.

Which door do you choose?
YwaPqQj.png
@snailu third please!
@snailu third please!
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
@Snailu first door please!
@Snailu first door please!
Hello. :3

Yess the second door is available!

Can I have the second door please?
Hello. :3

Yess the second door is available!

Can I have the second door please?
[center]@aura12 You approach the 1st door, and hesitantly step in. Inside is an alchemists shop! The resident alchemist looks up from their potions & books. [i]"Oh! You must be my new student, here's your class kit, have fun experimenting!"[/i] [item=Orange sludge] [item=orange ooze] [item=orange goo] [item=scarlet yuccaweave] [item=Greyback Sparrow] @vilje You approach the 2nd door, but before you can open it a bogsneak with crystalline eyes storms out. [i]"Fine! I didn't want to be in your stupid club anyways. You there, where are you headed? Do you mid if I tag along?"[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67158947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671590/67158947_350.png[/img][/url] @diamonddogg You approach the 3rd door, and are welcomed in by a very affectionate imperial couple, with accents you can't quite place. [I]"Oh fabuleux! Welcome, welcome. Our tea house is just now seating for a special valentines lunch! Please, enjoy your stay!" [item=Lovely Seraph Jewelry][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Lovebirds apron][item= lovebirds spare tea] When you've each returned home from your trip to Snail City, each of you discover a couple stowaways in your luggage... [item=garden snail]
@aura12
You approach the 1st door, and hesitantly step in. Inside is an alchemists shop! The resident alchemist looks up from their potions & books.

"Oh! You must be my new student, here's your class kit, have fun experimenting!"
Orange Sludge Orange Ooze Orange Goo Scarlet Yuccaweave Greyback Sparrow

@vilje
You approach the 2nd door, but before you can open it a bogsneak with crystalline eyes storms out.

"Fine! I didn't want to be in your stupid club anyways. You there, where are you headed? Do you mid if I tag along?"
67158947_350.png

@diamonddogg
You approach the 3rd door, and are welcomed in by a very affectionate imperial couple, with accents you can't quite place.

"Oh fabuleux! Welcome, welcome. Our tea house is just now seating for a special valentines lunch! Please, enjoy your stay!"
Lovely Seraph Jewelry Sweetheart Swan Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Spare Tea

When you've each returned home from your trip to Snail City, each of you discover a couple stowaways in your luggage...
Garden Snail
YwaPqQj.png
1 2 ... 535 536 537 538 539 ... 560 561