Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 534 535 536 537 538 ... 560 561
@aura12 door 2 please!
@aura12 door 2 please!
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
@aura12 Door 3?
@aura12 Door 3?
Thanks for your patience! @DiamondDogg you take the first path and find what appears to be and endless meadow filled with flowers. After walking a bit you decide to take some home with you and a find that a there seems to be a sentient one or two??? (some plant food of the flower variety and a fam or two) @Ilan you step into the dark forest which looks almost sinister under the red sky. After walking a bit you find that you are hopelessly lost. When you stop to try and take stock of your situation a Fae pops out from behind a tree and offers you directions if you'll give him a place to stay the night. [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55950756[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559508/55950756_350.png[/img][/url] @Jamboreejen you take the third path and eventually find yourself at the top of a cliff looking out at the water. After breathing in the seawater you snatch up a few interesting rocks and trinkets that you find and head home. (some materials/trinkets)
Thanks for your patience!
@DiamondDogg you take the first path and find what appears to be and endless meadow filled with flowers. After walking a bit you decide to take some home with you and a find that a there seems to be a sentient one or two???
(some plant food of the flower variety and a fam or two)

@Ilan you step into the dark forest which looks almost sinister under the red sky. After walking a bit you find that you are hopelessly lost. When you stop to try and take stock of your situation a Fae pops out from behind a tree and offers you directions if you'll give him a place to stay the night.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5595075655950756_350.png

@Jamboreejen you take the third path and eventually find yourself at the top of a cliff looking out at the water. After breathing in the seawater you snatch up a few interesting rocks and trinkets that you find and head home.
(some materials/trinkets)
door 1: silver
door 2: gold
door 3: ruby
door 1: silver
door 2: gold
door 3: ruby
@ilan can I pick door 2, please?
@ilan can I pick door 2, please?
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
tumblr_oms04dzEPj1qhgpd6o3_r1_250.gif
I'll take door 1, please!
@ilan
I'll take door 1, please!
@ilan
@chorderaos you won some battle stones!
@cheilith you won a dragon!
@saturnawakening: you won some familiars!
@chorderaos you won some battle stones!
@cheilith you won a dragon!
@saturnawakening: you won some familiars!
@cheilith

Your turn to make the doors!
@cheilith

Your turn to make the doors!
YwaPqQj.png
@Snailu
Yes, I am just preparing for a big door giveaway. Breeding cooldowns are an issue. If you checked my profile you would have noticed my reminder I left for this thread ^_^
@Snailu
Yes, I am just preparing for a big door giveaway. Breeding cooldowns are an issue. If you checked my profile you would have noticed my reminder I left for this thread ^_^
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
1. The first door ripples when you touch it, almost as if what lies beyond is seemingly an endless abyss. Though as you get closer, it feels as if there is someone or something staring at you through the mysterious door.

2. Door two looks ancient. The delicate, yet magnificent etchings on the redwood are entwined with wilted thorned vines of what seems to be a mulberry hybrid creeping into the hinges of the forgotten door. Even so, it exudes a fantasmal aura of ancient brilliance.

3. Door three looks to be in ruins. Red stains are visible in the aged masonry. Whoever chooses to enter may not have the privilege of returning from whatever the door is holding back.
1. The first door ripples when you touch it, almost as if what lies beyond is seemingly an endless abyss. Though as you get closer, it feels as if there is someone or something staring at you through the mysterious door.

2. Door two looks ancient. The delicate, yet magnificent etchings on the redwood are entwined with wilted thorned vines of what seems to be a mulberry hybrid creeping into the hinges of the forgotten door. Even so, it exudes a fantasmal aura of ancient brilliance.

3. Door three looks to be in ruins. Red stains are visible in the aged masonry. Whoever chooses to enter may not have the privilege of returning from whatever the door is holding back.
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
1 2 ... 534 535 536 537 538 ... 560 561