Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Hotel & Nest Rentals~! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Bhelryss
We have a nest free! Send your dragons over when you're ready ^_^

@Luthyx
Please let me know when you change~!
@Bhelryss
We have a nest free! Send your dragons over when you're ready ^_^

@Luthyx
Please let me know when you change~!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

All right! I can take the dragons whenever. Not exactly sure when I'll change flights since I'm not sure what flight to change to, but it won't be until I'm done incubating the Arcane nest at least
@Nerasis

All right! I can take the dragons whenever. Not exactly sure when I'll change flights since I'm not sure what flight to change to, but it won't be until I'm done incubating the Arcane nest at least
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Nerasis okay awesome! I'll send them over right away :)
@Nerasis okay awesome! I'll send them over right away :)
@Nerasis

Well, now it's confirmed that I'll be moving to Ice. I can postpone the move until Bhelryss's eggs are done, though :)
@Nerasis

Well, now it's confirmed that I'll be moving to Ice. I can postpone the move until Bhelryss's eggs are done, though :)
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Nerasis I would be interested in breeding one of my girls, Haldine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15572198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155722/15572198_350.png[/img] [/url] With your unnamed coatl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25763154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257632/25763154_350.png[/img] [/url] Is that possible? Also I'm changing to nature flight soon, so I could be renting a nest/nests after that? Or a shadow nest for the next couple of weeks?
@Nerasis

I would be interested in breeding one of my girls, Haldine

15572198_350.png

With your unnamed coatl

25763154_350.png

Is that possible?
Also I'm changing to nature flight soon, so I could be renting a nest/nests after that? Or a shadow nest for the next couple of weeks?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Sure thing! ^_^

The coatl(I've named him Velrin now ;3) will be ready to breed in ten days~ Would you like to trade Haldine over to me now and pay for her to stay with at hotel until Velrin's ready, or would you like me to let you know when Velrin's ready so you can trade her then~?
@Fanartsy
Sure thing! ^_^

The coatl(I've named him Velrin now ;3) will be ready to breed in ten days~ Would you like to trade Haldine over to me now and pay for her to stay with at hotel until Velrin's ready, or would you like me to let you know when Velrin's ready so you can trade her then~?
@Nerasis

If she stayed until then, what would the total be? 40K?
@Nerasis

If she stayed until then, what would the total be? 40K?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Yep! You're eligible for a discount of up to 10% too if you're interested~
@Fanartsy
Yep! You're eligible for a discount of up to 10% too if you're interested~
@Nerasis

If I counted right, it would go down to 36K with that ^^ I'll send the money and Haldine to you. Thank you so much for this service
@Nerasis

If I counted right, it would go down to 36K with that ^^ I'll send the money and Haldine to you. Thank you so much for this service
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
That would be correct! It is our pleasure to serve ^_^
@Fanartsy
That would be correct! It is our pleasure to serve ^_^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18