Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Hotel & Nest Rentals~! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@Polyhymnia
I'll get you added you to the employee list! ^_^
@Polyhymnia
I'll get you added you to the employee list! ^_^
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

eh you or Nishiboys
@Nerasis

eh you or Nishiboys
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Nerasis
I usually have a few spaces open, and I always have at least one nest open! I can level too, but going above 7~8 takes a while as I haven't gotten my dragons to 25 yet. haha
@Nerasis
I usually have a few spaces open, and I always have at least one nest open! I can level too, but going above 7~8 takes a while as I haven't gotten my dragons to 25 yet. haha
5148918.png
@Frayxing
Nice! I'll get you added to the employee list ^_^
@Frayxing
Nice! I'll get you added to the employee list ^_^
@Nerasis can I rent an arcane nest? my dragons are rtb tomorrow
@Nerasis can I rent an arcane nest? my dragons are rtb tomorrow
@Nerasis I noticed on the badges you had a lightning nest badge, fire nest badge, plague nest badge, water nest badge, arcane nest badge, shadow nest badge, and an ice nest badge, all available but no nature nest badge? Does that mean you don't have any nature nests yet? If that's the case I would be more then happy to lend you my nature nest for burrowing, this thread sounds like a lot of fun! =)

Edit: I see you have nature nest rentals because as I was also checking out the nature staff I saw one of the nature flight workers has an inactive Flight Rising account and has quit Flight Rising?
@Nerasis I noticed on the badges you had a lightning nest badge, fire nest badge, plague nest badge, water nest badge, arcane nest badge, shadow nest badge, and an ice nest badge, all available but no nature nest badge? Does that mean you don't have any nature nests yet? If that's the case I would be more then happy to lend you my nature nest for burrowing, this thread sounds like a lot of fun! =)

Edit: I see you have nature nest rentals because as I was also checking out the nature staff I saw one of the nature flight workers has an inactive Flight Rising account and has quit Flight Rising?
@Luthyx
@AoiNoRyuu

Heya! An arcane nest is needed for tomorrow - Will either of you be able to provide one~?

@WaterPack
Ahh, the employee list hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not 100% sure quite how many nests we have right now >.<

I can add you to the employees list in my next batch though if you'd like to join~? ^_^
@Luthyx
@AoiNoRyuu

Heya! An arcane nest is needed for tomorrow - Will either of you be able to provide one~?

@WaterPack
Ahh, the employee list hasn't been updated in a while, so I'm not 100% sure quite how many nests we have right now >.<

I can add you to the employees list in my next batch though if you'd like to join~? ^_^
@Nerasis Ah, ok. And yes please! =)
@Nerasis Ah, ok. And yes please! =)
@Nerasis

Oh, I switched my flight to wind. Sorry^^'
@Nerasis

Oh, I switched my flight to wind. Sorry^^'
egg.gif
@Nerasis

I believe I have one avaliable! *looks* Yep, one nest!
Do note that I will be changing my Flight pretty soon - probably either Ice or Nature, I'm kinda split between the two. Just FYI~
@Nerasis

I believe I have one avaliable! *looks* Yep, one nest!
Do note that I will be changing my Flight pretty soon - probably either Ice or Nature, I'm kinda split between the two. Just FYI~
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18