Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1769 1770
@Marsomlight
Sorry about the late reply (I was at work). I'll send her over ^^
@Marsomlight
Sorry about the late reply (I was at work). I'll send her over ^^
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Enako I've registered Belmont! He's a gorgeous SD and he wears that accent so well!

@kiryne Ooh that's good news! :D Another boy with Opal - he looks very distinguished. He'll have lovely hatchlings!
@Enako I've registered Belmont! He's a gorgeous SD and he wears that accent so well!

@kiryne Ooh that's good news! :D Another boy with Opal - he looks very distinguished. He'll have lovely hatchlings!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Announcement: Other Lineage Projects

As most of you know, the Night Warrior Project is not the only lineage project on FR. A number of others exist, all with their own color, gene, breed, and leveling requirements. Several users recently expressed interest in being pinged about specific cross-registerable dragons, who meet the requirements of both the Night Warrior Projects and another of these projects, so I updated the front page with a new pinglist section for people who are specifically interested in being pinged about cross-registered hatchlings.

In order to qualify as a cross-registered hatchling, the dragon must meet the qualifications for both the Night Warrior Project and the other project(s) they are part of. I'll be briefly listing the rules of each thread here, but for more detailed information I encourage you to visit the lineage project threads themselves!

This is also not an exhaustive list of lineage projects on FR. If you know of other lineage projects that would cross well with the Night Warrior Project, you are welcome to ping me and I will add the information to this post. I will be linking this post to the Cross-Registered Hatchlings pinglist on the first page of this thread so that people can quickly double-check the requirements of the lineage projects before using the pinglists to advertise cross-registered hatchlings.

Lineage Project List

Night Warriors: Descended from founders (Pulchrior and Kidara), dark-colored primary and secondary, leveled to 20 or higher. All genes and breeds permitted.

Celestial Runners: Descended from founders (Lasgalen, Anduin), all three colors in similar range (all blues, all purples, etc), leveled to 20 or higher, should resemble a galaxy or star cluster in appearance. All genes and breeds permitted.

Nightingales: Descended from founders, primary and secondary colors Maize-Shadow, Poison and Toxin genes, leveled to 15 or higher. All tertiary genes and breeds permitted.

Stogwens: Descended from founder (Stogwen), both parents must be Coatls. All colors permitted, no leveling requirement.

Naomi: Descended from founder (Naomi), multiple lineage project and sales threads exist. All genes and breeds permitted, no leveling requirement.

Mystic Watchers: Descended from founders (Geno and Karai), dark primaries with green or blue secondaries and terts, "natural-looking" genes (see thread for complete list). All breeds permitted, no leveling requirement.

Ocean Breezes: Descended from founders (Diamond and Tsunami), all colors permitted but blues and greens are most prized. All breeds and genes permitted, no leveling requirement.

The Night Warrior Project is not affiliated with the Starwalkers Project or the Roaming Riot. Having a dragon from either project in your Night Warrior's ancestry does not disqualify them from registration, but crosses between these projects are not encouraged.
Announcement: Other Lineage Projects

As most of you know, the Night Warrior Project is not the only lineage project on FR. A number of others exist, all with their own color, gene, breed, and leveling requirements. Several users recently expressed interest in being pinged about specific cross-registerable dragons, who meet the requirements of both the Night Warrior Projects and another of these projects, so I updated the front page with a new pinglist section for people who are specifically interested in being pinged about cross-registered hatchlings.

In order to qualify as a cross-registered hatchling, the dragon must meet the qualifications for both the Night Warrior Project and the other project(s) they are part of. I'll be briefly listing the rules of each thread here, but for more detailed information I encourage you to visit the lineage project threads themselves!

This is also not an exhaustive list of lineage projects on FR. If you know of other lineage projects that would cross well with the Night Warrior Project, you are welcome to ping me and I will add the information to this post. I will be linking this post to the Cross-Registered Hatchlings pinglist on the first page of this thread so that people can quickly double-check the requirements of the lineage projects before using the pinglists to advertise cross-registered hatchlings.

Lineage Project List

Night Warriors: Descended from founders (Pulchrior and Kidara), dark-colored primary and secondary, leveled to 20 or higher. All genes and breeds permitted.

Celestial Runners: Descended from founders (Lasgalen, Anduin), all three colors in similar range (all blues, all purples, etc), leveled to 20 or higher, should resemble a galaxy or star cluster in appearance. All genes and breeds permitted.

Nightingales: Descended from founders, primary and secondary colors Maize-Shadow, Poison and Toxin genes, leveled to 15 or higher. All tertiary genes and breeds permitted.

Stogwens: Descended from founder (Stogwen), both parents must be Coatls. All colors permitted, no leveling requirement.

Naomi: Descended from founder (Naomi), multiple lineage project and sales threads exist. All genes and breeds permitted, no leveling requirement.

Mystic Watchers: Descended from founders (Geno and Karai), dark primaries with green or blue secondaries and terts, "natural-looking" genes (see thread for complete list). All breeds permitted, no leveling requirement.

Ocean Breezes: Descended from founders (Diamond and Tsunami), all colors permitted but blues and greens are most prized. All breeds and genes permitted, no leveling requirement.

The Night Warrior Project is not affiliated with the Starwalkers Project or the Roaming Riot. Having a dragon from either project in your Night Warrior's ancestry does not disqualify them from registration, but crosses between these projects are not encouraged.
@ZenithNadir

Is there a master list somewhere with all the Lineage Projects?
@ZenithNadir

Is there a master list somewhere with all the Lineage Projects?
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra Not that I'm aware of. These are the ones I've seen around the forums or participated in myself that would also cross well with Night Warriors in terms of colors. There could be others that I'm just not aware of.
@Breshcandra Not that I'm aware of. These are the ones I've seen around the forums or participated in myself that would also cross well with Night Warriors in terms of colors. There could be others that I'm just not aware of.
Looking to rehome old Ryza. She's been dear to me and I regened her to scales but I'm in a bit of a dire state for lair space. She's already leveled and registered. She is near and dear to me so if you ever get tired of her feel free to return her back to me or this thread. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30303776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303038/30303776_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Hatchling Ping List @ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @cdeal199 @Nebulacloud @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @RainbowWalker2 @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @RoyalSorceress @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @AquaSoars @Aquarreon @Tafficat @topazsunset04 @Darktail221 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @manbeastwolf @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra Specific Hatchling Requests @Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @WitchyCat (Females) @Dentmaged (Female WCs, Bogs, Imps) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Holysnacks (Bogs, Coatls) @TroubleInSevens (Females) @WasabiSwimp (Imps, Spirals, WCs) @HelpMeObiWan (F Ridges, SDs, Imps, PCs, WCs) @CrAZDragon (Male WCs/Coatls) [/size]
Looking to rehome old Ryza. She's been dear to me and I regened her to scales but I'm in a bit of a dire state for lair space. She's already leveled and registered. She is near and dear to me so if you ever get tired of her feel free to return her back to me or this thread.

30303776_350.png

Hatchling Ping List
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @cdeal199 @Nebulacloud @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @RainbowWalker2 @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @RoyalSorceress @SemperVictor @Cealygosa @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @LadyWinterfell @Lambertisaprick @AquaSoars @Aquarreon @Tafficat @topazsunset04 @Darktail221 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @GeriVl @manbeastwolf @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra

Specific Hatchling Requests
@Charo (Non-Ridgebacks) @WitchyCat (Females) @Dentmaged (Female WCs, Bogs, Imps) @Rivix (SDs, Nocs) @Holysnacks (Bogs, Coatls) @TroubleInSevens (Females) @WasabiSwimp (Imps, Spirals, WCs) @HelpMeObiWan (F Ridges, SDs,
Imps, PCs, WCs) @CrAZDragon (Male WCs/Coatls)
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@ZenithNadir: Definitely will be checking some of those projects out!

Also, as a side-note, I managed to pick up a Naomi descendant. If her colors fit the NW color spectrum, I'll see about finding a nice mate within our group for her.

@Rosekitten: I'll take her in.
@ZenithNadir: Definitely will be checking some of those projects out!

Also, as a side-note, I managed to pick up a Naomi descendant. If her colors fit the NW color spectrum, I'll see about finding a nice mate within our group for her.

@Rosekitten: I'll take her in.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@ZenithNadir

Just found this one. Will they work as a cross linage project?

starwalkersbutton_zpst3krq2oc.png
@ZenithNadir

Just found this one. Will they work as a cross linage project?

starwalkersbutton_zpst3krq2oc.png
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra Yeah, they would work! I've never heard of them but the colors are in the right range. I might have to go explore this thread now oh boy~ :D

@mercurialwings Ooh your boy is a nice descendant! :D He's got great colors for crossbreeding with Night Warriors. :)
@Breshcandra Yeah, they would work! I've never heard of them but the colors are in the right range. I might have to go explore this thread now oh boy~ :D

@mercurialwings Ooh your boy is a nice descendant! :D He's got great colors for crossbreeding with Night Warriors. :)
@Rosekitten

Oh no! D: Poor Ryza. I hope she gets a good home- if you're not comfortable handing her off randomly I'd be happy to take her in and find her a good home through the MaW program.
@Rosekitten

Oh no! D: Poor Ryza. I hope she gets a good home- if you're not comfortable handing her off randomly I'd be happy to take her in and find her a good home through the MaW program.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1769 1770