Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Tales Exchange!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
(Since Sky is reposting, note to the next poster to send your dragon to Quinlyn!)
(Since Sky is reposting, note to the next poster to send your dragon to Quinlyn!)
H6mGtKO.gif
@Quinlyn [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46532/4653146_350.png[/img] Morgan was always a curious child, a trait many believe she inherited from her mother. But while her mother was happy to learn about the goings on of the clan, Morgan was always looking out towards the larger world. Her curiosity took her out into the clan territory where she would lead the other hatchlings in what she liked to call "adventures," but what the adults would call "trouble." More often than not she pushed past the clans's boundaries and caused many problems and headaches for her clan and their neighbors. To help assuage her burning curiosity Morgan would listen to the stories of the well-traveled elders in the clan. Her voracious appetite led her to pester and beg any new clan members about stories from their original home and their travels. Now she is grown, and has plans to go out into the world. She looks ahead with bright eyes and excitement for what her future holds for her.
@Quinlyn

4653146_350.png

Morgan was always a curious child, a trait many believe she inherited from her mother. But while her mother was happy to learn about the goings on of the clan, Morgan was always looking out towards the larger world. Her curiosity took her out into the clan territory where she would lead the other hatchlings in what she liked to call "adventures," but what the adults would call "trouble." More often than not she pushed past the clans's boundaries and caused many problems and headaches for her clan and their neighbors.

To help assuage her burning curiosity Morgan would listen to the stories of the well-traveled elders in the clan. Her voracious appetite led her to pester and beg any new clan members about stories from their original home and their travels.

Now she is grown, and has plans to go out into the world. She looks ahead with bright eyes and excitement for what her future holds for her.
4834674.png
(Bump!)
(Bump!)
H6mGtKO.gif
(B-b-b-bump!)
(B-b-b-bump!)
H6mGtKO.gif
(Bump! Anyone want to show off their storytelling skills to colonelfindit?)
(Bump! Anyone want to show off their storytelling skills to colonelfindit?)
H6mGtKO.gif
@colonelfindit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5049090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50491/5049090_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]A Search was meant to find something important, something worth attaching to and protecting for life. It wasn't very Imperial of her, but there had been truth to the other dragon's words. What was convention for if not breaking when you came from a clan of mystics and fortunetellers? And hey, at least a Search meant the Tidelord wouldn't be bellowing in her ears all night. Hopefully.[/quote] (The actual story is super long, so that's just an excerpt. I hope she suits!)
@colonelfindit

5049090_350.png

Quote:
A Search was meant to find something important, something worth attaching to and protecting for life. It wasn't very Imperial of her, but there had been truth to the other dragon's words. What was convention for if not breaking when you came from a clan of mystics and fortunetellers? And hey, at least a Search meant the Tidelord wouldn't be bellowing in her ears all night.

Hopefully.

(The actual story is super long, so that's just an excerpt. I hope she suits!)
@Voldeshort

(She is gorgeous! And I love her semi-Guardian Search going on. I've always liked that aspect of them, and having it attached to an Imperial just makes it more interesting!

Thank you very much!)
@Voldeshort

(She is gorgeous! And I love her semi-Guardian Search going on. I've always liked that aspect of them, and having it attached to an Imperial just makes it more interesting!

Thank you very much!)
4834674.png
@Voldeshort [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52399/5239885_350.png[/img] Noonlight from Fire, long under tree In joy you have lived, but beware of the sea! When you hear the cry of the gull on the shore Your heart will never rest in the forest no more. Some say there are two kinds of light. There is moonlight, which is most powerful at midnight, and then there is noonlight, which is most powerful at midday. Noonlight is one of those dragons that is at his best in broad daylight, when he walks under the trees in the forest. Some say he can speak to the trees, and the trees answer him in their old voices. He is happy in the forest, where he can sing songs without words, for Tundras don't have many. He sings songs about hope and dreams and clouds, white fluffy clouds. And about waves and the ocean. He has stood on cliffs, overlooking the waves and the foam upon them and wondering… Can I speak to coral? Can I sing to the voices and the dreams of the waves and the fish? Then he heard the cry of the seagulls and he has not felt at home since. Not under the green light of the trees where his mother brought him, nor near the volcano in which he was born. He longs for the sea, and the sea is calling him home.
@Voldeshort

5239885_350.png

Noonlight from Fire, long under tree
In joy you have lived, but beware of the sea!
When you hear the cry of the gull on the shore
Your heart will never rest in the forest no more.

Some say there are two kinds of light. There is moonlight, which is most powerful at midnight, and then there is noonlight, which is most powerful at midday. Noonlight is one of those dragons that is at his best in broad daylight, when he walks under the trees in the forest. Some say he can speak to the trees, and the trees answer him in their old voices. He is happy in the forest, where he can sing songs without words, for Tundras don't have many. He sings songs about hope and dreams and clouds, white fluffy clouds. And about waves and the ocean. He has stood on cliffs, overlooking the waves and the foam upon them and wondering… Can I speak to coral? Can I sing to the voices and the dreams of the waves and the fish? Then he heard the cry of the seagulls and he has not felt at home since. Not under the green light of the trees where his mother brought him, nor near the volcano in which he was born. He longs for the sea, and the sea is calling him home.
They can take our lives, but they can't take our trousers!
(@Voldeshort I hope you don't mind a hatchling?)
(@Voldeshort I hope you don't mind a hatchling?)
They can take our lives, but they can't take our trousers!
( @Quinlyn Aaaaaaaaa! Of course not! Tiny precious baby one! My roommates have been listening to me squeak and horribly wheeze over here because he's wonderful. :D Thank you so much!)
( @Quinlyn Aaaaaaaaa! Of course not! Tiny precious baby one! My roommates have been listening to me squeak and horribly wheeze over here because he's wonderful. :D Thank you so much!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62