Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Tales Exchange!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
(@spacestraw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME LADY!!! SHE WILL BE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF! I ADORE HER! (I'm already training her in the Coliseum. I've got high hopes for this one!)
(@spacestraw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME LADY!!! SHE WILL BE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF! I ADORE HER! (I'm already training her in the Coliseum. I've got high hopes for this one!)
They can take our lives, but they can't take our trousers!
@spacestraw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3933880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39339/3933880_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]He slunk into the lair with the shadows, and one day he will retreat by them as well, Sullivan is best known for his habit of turning up exactly where you least suspected him to be - which is usually right behind you and asking why you thought that he'd be interested in whatever puerile trinket you'd wanted him to see. Things that interest him are not only fleeting, but few and far between. Perhaps the result of learning far too much too young, he has become bored of whatever the world has left to offer. Many an excited young hatchling has learned the hard way that Sullivan has no interest in helping them finally perfect their first blast of fire, or watch them taking their first solo flight, and if he did he would only offer a biting critique and an unspoken condemnation for their wasting of his time. Valuable, precious, irreplaceable time he'd spend doing... Something. Surely better than watching them, whatever it was. Many dragons consider him arrogant and aloof, and to be fair they aren't exactly wrong to do so. Rem has no tolerance for dragons who do not pull their fair share without good cause, and sitting in the dark brooding over not having enough time to brood and upsetting the hatchlings is not a good cause. Sullivan's time in the lair is fast drawing to a close, and there are very few dragons in the lair who will make any effort to miss him. [/quote] apologies, i thought it was time to introduce some jerks to the thread >:D i'll send a renaming scroll as well. maybe your lair can change his mind about the world where mine could not?
@spacestraw

3933880_350.png

Quote:
He slunk into the lair with the shadows, and one day he will retreat by them as well, Sullivan is best known for his habit of turning up exactly where you least suspected him to be - which is usually right behind you and asking why you thought that he'd be interested in whatever puerile trinket you'd wanted him to see.

Things that interest him are not only fleeting, but few and far between. Perhaps the result of learning far too much too young, he has become bored of whatever the world has left to offer. Many an excited young hatchling has learned the hard way that Sullivan has no interest in helping them finally perfect their first blast of fire, or watch them taking their first solo flight, and if he did he would only offer a biting critique and an unspoken condemnation for their wasting of his time.

Valuable, precious, irreplaceable time he'd spend doing... Something. Surely better than watching them, whatever it was.

Many dragons consider him arrogant and aloof, and to be fair they aren't exactly wrong to do so. Rem has no tolerance for dragons who do not pull their fair share without good cause, and sitting in the dark brooding over not having enough time to brood and upsetting the hatchlings is not a good cause.

Sullivan's time in the lair is fast drawing to a close, and there are very few dragons in the lair who will make any effort to miss him.

apologies, i thought it was time to introduce some jerks to the thread >:D i'll send a renaming scroll as well.

maybe your lair can change his mind about the world where mine could not?
@Wendigo

(eee, hes great, or, terrible and mean, but also great! my lair is full of too many nice goofy dragons, itll be fun to see him stirring up trouble!)
@Wendigo

(eee, hes great, or, terrible and mean, but also great! my lair is full of too many nice goofy dragons, itll be fun to see him stirring up trouble!)
(Bump!)
(Bump!)
H6mGtKO.gif
@Wendigo (Hope you don't mind a hatchling) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5051807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50519/5051807_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Talin is odd for a Snapper. She has that thirst for knowledge and travel like most of her kind, but her mother's Ridgeback ways have not been lost on her. The young Snapper often "borrows" books and scrolls, much to her first clan's librarian's dismay. She isn't much of a troublemaker, considering her ancestry, but is a bit of a thorn in any dragon's side who values the organization of old scrolls. Even though she is young the hatchling has a good head on her shoulders. She thinks very logically, if not in a slightly eccentric manner. Talin isn't one for fighting and has no interest in entering the Coliseum or learning the warrior's way. She would be best suited assisting a clan's scribe or maintaining a library for the clan.[/quote]
@Wendigo (Hope you don't mind a hatchling)

5051807_350.png

Quote:
Talin is odd for a Snapper. She has that thirst for knowledge and travel like most of her kind, but her mother's Ridgeback ways have not been lost on her. The young Snapper often "borrows" books and scrolls, much to her first clan's librarian's dismay. She isn't much of a troublemaker, considering her ancestry, but is a bit of a thorn in any dragon's side who values the organization of old scrolls.

Even though she is young the hatchling has a good head on her shoulders. She thinks very logically, if not in a slightly eccentric manner. Talin isn't one for fighting and has no interest in entering the Coliseum or learning the warrior's way. She would be best suited assisting a clan's scribe or maintaining a library for the clan.
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
@ObsidianPunk (He's a bit young, and I'll send along a familiar in the mail soon. I hope you don't mind? ^^;; ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5054608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50547/5054608_350.png[/img] [/url] Ever felt like you didn't quite belong in your skin? Szeth is a quiet little coatl, a little apprehensive about speaking in the strange, strange tongue that made his kind so difficult to understand. It didn't quite help that a few of the dragons that he had been friends with, had made fun of his accent. This prompted him to leave his first home, as well as avoid fellow coatls in the misguided fear that speaking with them will make his accent even worse than before. He found a home in Clan Autoresponder, true, but he often found himself staring outside the lair. He has spent too much time in the leafy embrace of the Viridian Labyrinth. Other places call to him. The clan head understands. Wanderlust is a powerful thing, and so, he allowed the young coatl to seek out the place that he might next find as his home. But not without a companion, of course.
@ObsidianPunk

(He's a bit young, and I'll send along a familiar in the mail soon. I hope you don't mind? ^^;; )

5054608_350.png

Ever felt like you didn't quite belong in your skin?

Szeth is a quiet little coatl, a little apprehensive about speaking in the strange, strange tongue that made his kind so difficult to understand. It didn't quite help that a few of the dragons that he had been friends with, had made fun of his accent. This prompted him to leave his first home, as well as avoid fellow coatls in the misguided fear that speaking with them will make his accent even worse than before.

He found a home in Clan Autoresponder, true, but he often found himself staring outside the lair. He has spent too much time in the leafy embrace of the Viridian Labyrinth. Other places call to him.

The clan head understands. Wanderlust is a powerful thing, and so, he allowed the young coatl to seek out the place that he might next find as his home. But not without a companion, of course.
(( @Autoresponder Awh, he's such a little cutie~ Shy little coatls are always welcome! I'm sure he'll fit right in. And he comes with a friend, how adorable~ ;A; ))
(( @Autoresponder Awh, he's such a little cutie~ Shy little coatls are always welcome! I'm sure he'll fit right in. And he comes with a friend, how adorable~ ;A; ))
Pokémon SuMo FC: 1177-8211-7504 (just pm me if you add me so I can add you back! :D)
@Autoresponder [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5078999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50790/5078999_350.png[/img] [/url] Rindaru is the prettiest coatl you ever did see and boy, does he know it. Every day, he spends a full hour diligently shining his gems. First, he washes them. Then he rubs them clean with a cloth, then he examines them all carefully for any nicks or scratches that could dull their brilliance. Then he uses a special, diamond-dust coated rock to polish them to a high shine. If you try to interrupt him during his allotted gem-polishing time, he will hiss at you irritably. If you don't take the hint, that's when he'll start throwing rocks at you. For such a pretty coatl, he has an excellent throwing arm, His favorite activity is to find beams of sunshine and lie in them so his dazzling gems can be shown to their best advantage. Frequently, he spends hours just watching the reflected sparkle from them dancing over the rocks and walls. He doesn't ask much of life except to be left alone to admire himself. Sadly, people insist on intruding on him, HISS.
@Autoresponder

5078999_350.png

Rindaru is the prettiest coatl you ever did see and boy, does he know it.

Every day, he spends a full hour diligently shining his gems. First, he washes them. Then he rubs them clean with a cloth, then he examines them all carefully for any nicks or scratches that could dull their brilliance. Then he uses a special, diamond-dust coated rock to polish them to a high shine.

If you try to interrupt him during his allotted gem-polishing time, he will hiss at you irritably. If you don't take the hint, that's when he'll start throwing rocks at you.

For such a pretty coatl, he has an excellent throwing arm,

His favorite activity is to find beams of sunshine and lie in them so his dazzling gems can be shown to their best advantage. Frequently, he spends hours just watching the reflected sparkle from them dancing over the rocks and walls.

He doesn't ask much of life except to be left alone to admire himself. Sadly, people insist on intruding on him,

HISS.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

(Woe to the poor boy! There's a pretty thick canopy here in the Labyrinth. :P Not much sunlight.)
@Arkonsel

(Woe to the poor boy! There's a pretty thick canopy here in the Labyrinth. :P Not much sunlight.)
(@Autoresponder Clearly he's going to have to learn how to climb. Or harass his clanmates into building him a treehouse. XD)
(@Autoresponder Clearly he's going to have to learn how to climb. Or harass his clanmates into building him a treehouse. XD)
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62