Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Tales Exchange!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@mahwaha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4503208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45033/4503208_350.png[/img] [/url] oops!! im an artist, not a writer. this is pretty much the first time ive ever written something from my brain since i was in middle school, so i hope its okay!! [quote][center][b]Ei[/b][/center] Other dragons in the Southern Icefield felt that Ei fit in perfectly. Partly because her quiet and conserved personality made her the picture of an Ice dragon, but physically, too; Her wings made her blend in with the ice and frost so well that sometimes, other dragons mistook her for a small flurry of snow as she flew past them. Most ice dragons are embittered and cold as the terrain they live in. They're fiercly loyal to the Icewarden and look at outsiders with disdain. Ei, however, was always more curious than cold; She would seek out the few travellers who dared to go to the Icefield and implore them to tell her everything they knew about the lands they came from. She filled her head with visions and stories of towering mountains that spit fire, forests of bamboo that sang beautiful songs when the wind blew through them, and bottomless ocean trenches rumored to contain gigantic and terrifying monsters. With every story she heard, she only got more curious. The Icefields became boring to her, the same bitter white ground and dull black ocean grated on her brain day after day after day. She hid her boredom from her clanmates, knowing if she showed any sign of discomfort with her flight her clanmates would look upon her with the same distaste they showed outsiders. As bored as Ei was, she knew she wasn't strong or brave enough to just leave her clan. One day, a magnificent green-eyed Spiral flew down to the Icefields. He was a fast talker, and appreciated the fact Ei was so eager to listen to him. He told Ei he was a travelling entomologist, and came to the Icefields in search of a specific breed of indigenous ant. They became fast friends. The Spiral began taking regular trips to the Icefields just to tell her new stories he learned on his travels. After a while, the Spiral stopped coming. Ei waited for him to come back, but as the weeks slowly turned to months she became more and more worried. Though she was nervous about leaving, she decided that she had to set out find him. All she knew was that he came from the Windswept Plateau, and she remembered the Spiral had mentioned it was just north of the Icefields, across the ocean. With nothing but a compass, a map, and some warm socks, she set off to the Wind flight on her own adventure. [/quote]
@mahwaha

4503208_350.png

oops!! im an artist, not a writer. this is pretty much the first time ive ever written something from my brain since i was in middle school, so i hope its okay!!
Quote:
Ei
Other dragons in the Southern Icefield felt that Ei fit in perfectly. Partly because her quiet and conserved personality made her the picture of an Ice dragon, but physically, too; Her wings made her blend in with the ice and frost so well that sometimes, other dragons mistook her for a small flurry of snow as she flew past them.

Most ice dragons are embittered and cold as the terrain they live in. They're fiercly loyal to the Icewarden and look at outsiders with disdain. Ei, however, was always more curious than cold; She would seek out the few travellers who dared to go to the Icefield and implore them to tell her everything they knew about the lands they came from. She filled her head with visions and stories of towering mountains that spit fire, forests of bamboo that sang beautiful songs when the wind blew through them, and bottomless ocean trenches rumored to contain gigantic and terrifying monsters.

With every story she heard, she only got more curious. The Icefields became boring to her, the same bitter white ground and dull black ocean grated on her brain day after day after day. She hid her boredom from her clanmates, knowing if she showed any sign of discomfort with her flight her clanmates would look upon her with the same distaste they showed outsiders. As bored as Ei was, she knew she wasn't strong or brave enough to just leave her clan.

One day, a magnificent green-eyed Spiral flew down to the Icefields. He was a fast talker, and appreciated the fact Ei was so eager to listen to him. He told Ei he was a travelling entomologist, and came to the Icefields in search of a specific breed of indigenous ant. They became fast friends. The Spiral began taking regular trips to the Icefields just to tell her new stories he learned on his travels.

After a while, the Spiral stopped coming. Ei waited for him to come back, but as the weeks slowly turned to months she became more and more worried. Though she was nervous about leaving, she decided that she had to set out find him. All she knew was that he came from the Windswept Plateau, and she remembered the Spiral had mentioned it was just north of the Icefields, across the ocean. With nothing but a compass, a map, and some warm socks, she set off to the Wind flight on her own adventure.
(@Rhamnus, Ei is lovely! You've done a great job writing; I was sitting her going, "oh man, I hope she can find this boy from my lair!" Ahahaha! Thank you. c: )
(@Rhamnus, Ei is lovely! You've done a great job writing; I was sitting her going, "oh man, I hope she can find this boy from my lair!" Ahahaha! Thank you. c: )
H6mGtKO.gif
@mahwaha [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50414/5041392_350.png[/img] He feels like the outcast but he knows that he is not. With two very loving parents and older sibling that really love and other clan members that think he is cute, loving, sweet, and a little of a pain sneaking up on every one in the shadows. He has heard his sibling, parents, and clan members talk about the coliseum. He really does not want to fight there he would rather help with organizing scrolls. However, as much as he will not like to fight if it is to protect the clan he will do his best. He tells every one "one day I will be big and strong like daddy, mommy, and Like my two older brothers Levi and Optimus Prime :). I also want to find and pretty girl some day but I don't see one at home in the clan. I have to thank my older sister Shadow for teaching me how to sneak up on things." If there are any new hatchlings around he will teach them how to sneak up on every one he can be a brat that way but he is still very respectful to his elders and anyone who is older then him. But when he gets into one of his moods were he has to scare some one he will overall he is a very sweet dragon.
@mahwaha

5041392_350.png
He feels like the outcast but he knows that he is not. With two very loving parents and older sibling that really love and other clan members that think he is cute, loving, sweet, and a little of a pain sneaking up on every one in the shadows. He has heard his sibling, parents, and clan members talk about the coliseum. He really does not want to fight there he would rather help with organizing scrolls. However, as much as he will not like to fight if it is to protect the clan he will do his best. He tells every one "one day I will be big and strong like daddy, mommy, and Like my two older brothers Levi and Optimus Prime :). I also want to find and pretty girl some day but I don't see one at home in the clan. I have to thank my older sister Shadow for teaching me how to sneak up on things." If there are any new hatchlings around he will teach them how to sneak up on every one he can be a brat that way but he is still very respectful to his elders and anyone who is older then him. But when he gets into one of his moods were he has to scare some one he will overall he is a very sweet dragon.
(@SkyBlaster12 You'll want to ping Rhamnus, friend! And make sure to send him your little guy, there. c:)
(@SkyBlaster12 You'll want to ping Rhamnus, friend! And make sure to send him your little guy, there. c:)
H6mGtKO.gif
@SkyBlaster12 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5127463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51275/5127463_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][quote=Everything Mint]With leaves that grow up to only a fourth of an inch in length, Corsican mint is the smallest mint foliage. The bright green leaves make it beautiful as ground covers and herbal landscape. When they are walked on they release a scent called “crème de menthe.”[/quote] Corsican prefers to go by "Cors," because it makes her sound cooler. At least 20% cooler. She's a Mirror with a passion for [i]My Little Dragon: Friendship is Familiar[/i], and prides herself on keeping up with all sorts of trivia from the series. Her favorite character is the loving Tundra, Flutterfluff, and she swears up and down that he's the only man for her. It's amusing and tragic, that such a terror as she would be attracted to soft-hearted boys (boys who don't know better, certainly). And yes, Cors is [i]quite[/i] the terror. She's a firm believer in "any attention is good attention," even if the aforementioned attention is decidedly negative. It makes her come off as quite the bully and fiend, but she's simply eager to impress those around her. Many hatchlings have been guilty of the same, but whether or not she grows out of it is another question. Her biggest dream, aside from claiming Flutterfluff as her monogamous mate, is to compete in racing. On-land racing, mind you. She's utterly convinced that she's as fleet-footed as they come, and dares any and all others to challenge her. (Truthfully, she's a formidable gal on land. Her already imposing stamina as a Mirror pales in comparison to her boundless enthusiasm, so woe to the boy that steals her heart, and terror to the one who breaks it.) If racing falls out, she'd also settle for becoming an astronaut. Or a deity. Little hatchlings have big dreams, you know? And as a lone Mirror on the loose, Cors needs big dreams to keep her company. Not just big dreams, but the most expansive, explosive, all-encompassing dreams that a dragon can have! At least, until she finds herself a forever pack. Lair. Really, it's all the same to her, as long as she's receiving attention. She might cool off with age, but the odds seem unlikely. Until then, slap on your iron boots and shy away from any furniture, because this one's an ankle biter.[/quote]
@SkyBlaster12
Quote:
Everything Mint wrote:
With leaves that grow up to only a fourth of an inch in length, Corsican mint is the smallest mint foliage. The bright green leaves make it beautiful as ground covers and herbal landscape. When they are walked on they release a scent called “crème de menthe.”

Corsican prefers to go by "Cors," because it makes her sound cooler. At least 20% cooler. She's a Mirror with a passion for My Little Dragon: Friendship is Familiar, and prides herself on keeping up with all sorts of trivia from the series. Her favorite character is the loving Tundra, Flutterfluff, and she swears up and down that he's the only man for her. It's amusing and tragic, that such a terror as she would be attracted to soft-hearted boys (boys who don't know better, certainly).

And yes, Cors is quite the terror. She's a firm believer in "any attention is good attention," even if the aforementioned attention is decidedly negative. It makes her come off as quite the bully and fiend, but she's simply eager to impress those around her. Many hatchlings have been guilty of the same, but whether or not she grows out of it is another question.

Her biggest dream, aside from claiming Flutterfluff as her monogamous mate, is to compete in racing. On-land racing, mind you. She's utterly convinced that she's as fleet-footed as they come, and dares any and all others to challenge her. (Truthfully, she's a formidable gal on land. Her already imposing stamina as a Mirror pales in comparison to her boundless enthusiasm, so woe to the boy that steals her heart, and terror to the one who breaks it.) If racing falls out, she'd also settle for becoming an astronaut. Or a deity.

Little hatchlings have big dreams, you know? And as a lone Mirror on the loose, Cors needs big dreams to keep her company. Not just big dreams, but the most expansive, explosive, all-encompassing dreams that a dragon can have! At least, until she finds herself a forever pack. Lair. Really, it's all the same to her, as long as she's receiving attention.

She might cool off with age, but the odds seem unlikely. Until then, slap on your iron boots and shy away from any furniture, because this one's an ankle biter.
H6mGtKO.gif
@mahwaha [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46897/4689691_350.png[/img] [quote][i]"If I'm beautiful, why does no one want me?"[/i] For the longest time, Lutalicia wondered why she wasn't adopted. [i]"Is it because my wings are just a shade off? I've been told I'm gorgeous, but nobody wants to take me home..."[/i] Despite being shown around and brought to other dragons who were looking for a mate just like her, she could never find somewhere to call home, and her lair never felt quite right, her brothers and sisters in her clan were nice enough to her, but she didn't quite fit in with any of them. When she thought about it, no matter how glorified the talk she heard she didn't want to be exalted, that was her second biggest fear to being an outsider forever. When the call to arms came from the Plaguemother for dominance, some of the newer younglings were excited to fly off with the battle sisters to be trained to be a paige or handmaid for the Plaguebringer, yet she anxiously awaited her time. When she finally flew off with the battle sisters for training, she was sure it was the end. But luck or fate or destiny was on her side, and when it came down to the final moment with one of her battle sisters down and the other barely standing, from pure chance she managed to slip in for the final hit on the remarkably resilient dodo who was bearing down for the kill. Her first blood exhilarated her like nothing else had. [i]"If I'm not pretty enough, then I'll become deadly, experienced, surely I'll be good enough then!"[/i] From that point on she was adamant about continuing her training, far beyond the minimum required (partly as an effort to outlast the dominance push as her fears of exaltation weren't completely abated). Gifted with the skills necessary to become a true fighter, she became fast, strong, and deadly. A self-titled Queen of the Arena, even after long hours battling from the Arena to the Mire, after every time she immaculately cleans herself, constantly striving to be beautiful, even if she has a deadly side.[/quote] (as a side not she's been leveled at about a 4 str/ 2 quick/ 1 vit with x2 Ambush, Rally and Eliminate on her)
@mahwaha

4689691_350.png
Quote:
"If I'm beautiful, why does no one want me?" For the longest time, Lutalicia wondered why she wasn't adopted. "Is it because my wings are just a shade off? I've been told I'm gorgeous, but nobody wants to take me home..." Despite being shown around and brought to other dragons who were looking for a mate just like her, she could never find somewhere to call home, and her lair never felt quite right, her brothers and sisters in her clan were nice enough to her, but she didn't quite fit in with any of them. When she thought about it, no matter how glorified the talk she heard she didn't want to be exalted, that was her second biggest fear to being an outsider forever. When the call to arms came from the Plaguemother for dominance, some of the newer younglings were excited to fly off with the battle sisters to be trained to be a paige or handmaid for the Plaguebringer, yet she anxiously awaited her time. When she finally flew off with the battle sisters for training, she was sure it was the end. But luck or fate or destiny was on her side, and when it came down to the final moment with one of her battle sisters down and the other barely standing, from pure chance she managed to slip in for the final hit on the remarkably resilient dodo who was bearing down for the kill. Her first blood exhilarated her like nothing else had. "If I'm not pretty enough, then I'll become deadly, experienced, surely I'll be good enough then!" From that point on she was adamant about continuing her training, far beyond the minimum required (partly as an effort to outlast the dominance push as her fears of exaltation weren't completely abated). Gifted with the skills necessary to become a true fighter, she became fast, strong, and deadly. A self-titled Queen of the Arena, even after long hours battling from the Arena to the Mire, after every time she immaculately cleans herself, constantly striving to be beautiful, even if she has a deadly side.

(as a side not she's been leveled at about a 4 str/ 2 quick/ 1 vit with x2 Ambush, Rally and Eliminate on her)
(@spiderbreath Ahahaha, oh my goodness, what a history. My lair is so battle sister friendly. She'll fit right in. Thank you so much!)

(Addendum: Holy cow, she really is a killer! A second round of thank yous are now falling all over themselves to get out of my mouth.)
(@spiderbreath Ahahaha, oh my goodness, what a history. My lair is so battle sister friendly. She'll fit right in. Thank you so much!)

(Addendum: Holy cow, she really is a killer! A second round of thank yous are now falling all over themselves to get out of my mouth.)
H6mGtKO.gif
@spiderbreath [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3309064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33091/3309064_350.png[/img] [/url] While he was born in Nature, Isar never felt good there. His white hide led him, as a hatchling, to be hunted by things that were bigger than him. It is more convenient to have a brown or green hide in the forests of the Nature Flight. His mother told him to go to a Ice Flight, to see if it was better for him, there. But alas. He did not find his place in Ice. He has travelled all around the world, from ice to shadow, to wind, to water. He was never feeling like he belonged there. This has led Isar to be very cold-hearted. He can snap at both hatchlings and adults alike. He has had a few mates, but never the one true mate his is secretly looking to find. He has been trying to get along with a fire dragon named Aniseed, in another clan, but to no avail. Sometimes it seems Isar will never be happy again. Will he find a mate in this Plague Clan? We will have to wait and see. (have a sad dragon :) )
@spiderbreath

3309064_350.png

While he was born in Nature, Isar never felt good there. His white hide led him, as a hatchling, to be hunted by things that were bigger than him. It is more convenient to have a brown or green hide in the forests of the Nature Flight. His mother told him to go to a Ice Flight, to see if it was better for him, there. But alas. He did not find his place in Ice. He has travelled all around the world, from ice to shadow, to wind, to water. He was never feeling like he belonged there. This has led Isar to be very cold-hearted. He can snap at both hatchlings and adults alike. He has had a few mates, but never the one true mate his is secretly looking to find. He has been trying to get along with a fire dragon named Aniseed, in another clan, but to no avail. Sometimes it seems Isar will never be happy again. Will he find a mate in this Plague Clan? We will have to wait and see.

(have a sad dragon :) )
They can take our lives, but they can't take our trousers!
(@Quinlyn AAAAH thank you he's gorgeous! I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time in Plague, especially because we don't like Ice very much hehe. We welcome him with open arms!)
(@Quinlyn AAAAH thank you he's gorgeous! I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time in Plague, especially because we don't like Ice very much hehe. We welcome him with open arms!)
@Rhamnus [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50414/5041392_350.png[/img] He feels like the outcast but he knows that he is not. With two very loving parents and older sibling that really love and other clan members that think he is cute, loving, sweet, and a little of a pain sneaking up on every one in the shadows. He has heard his sibling, parents, and clan members talk about the coliseum. He really does not want to fight there he would rather help with organizing scrolls. However, as much as he will not like to fight if it is to protect the clan he will do his best. He tells every one "one day I will be big and strong like daddy, mommy, and Like my two older brothers Levi and Optimus Prime :). I also want to find and pretty girl some day but I don't see one at home in the clan. I have to thank my older sister Shadow for teaching me how to sneak up on things." If there are any new hatchlings around he will teach them how to sneak up on every one he can be a brat that way but he is still very respectful to his elders and anyone who is older then him. But when he gets into one of his moods were he has to scare some one he will overall he is a very sweet dragon.
@Rhamnus
5041392_350.png
He feels like the outcast but he knows that he is not. With two very loving parents and older sibling that really love and other clan members that think he is cute, loving, sweet, and a little of a pain sneaking up on every one in the shadows. He has heard his sibling, parents, and clan members talk about the coliseum. He really does not want to fight there he would rather help with organizing scrolls. However, as much as he will not like to fight if it is to protect the clan he will do his best. He tells every one "one day I will be big and strong like daddy, mommy, and Like my two older brothers Levi and Optimus Prime :). I also want to find and pretty girl some day but I don't see one at home in the clan. I have to thank my older sister Shadow for teaching me how to sneak up on things." If there are any new hatchlings around he will teach them how to sneak up on every one he can be a brat that way but he is still very respectful to his elders and anyone who is older then him. But when he gets into one of his moods were he has to scare some one he will overall he is a very sweet dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62