Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Alda the Travelling Mechanic
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83716051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837161/83716051_350.png[/img][/url] Meet [b]Alda[/b], she's an apprentice mechanic looking to develop her skills and get some experience fixing up as many things as she can in as many places she can go! As such she's decided to go venturing out from her home lair to look for places asking for her (growing) skills. [b]This is where you guys come in! I'm looking to see if people are willing to host Alda for a short period of time in their lair (around a week or less) before returning her back to her home clan! [/b] Writing some of your own lore to add to her bio is fine and in-fact encouraged! Feel free to write a travel log from her time in your clan or maybe even a review from one of your dragons about how well of a job she did in attempting to fix whatever item she was asked to repair! [b]CURRENT STATUS:[/b] preparing to travel [emoji=cloud size=1] [i]As for some general rules:[/i] [b]Please DO:[/b] [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [i](you dont have to all these, just some ideas!)[/i] Add to her lore/bio Breed her with your dragons Keep any hatchlings you've gotten from her Dress her up Give her a familiar Use her in Coli [b]Please DON'T: [/b][emoji=nocturne scared size=1] [size=2][i](I can't force you to follow these according to FR's rules but please follow them for the sake of keeping this fun and as a courtesy to me)[/i][/size] [b]Exalt her[/b], if you do need the extra lair space again, just send her back to me via CR and I'll take her asap [i](However, taking her with the intent to exalt will be considered harassment and will be reported)[/i] Delete her lore/entries added by other people Scatter her/change her genes Keep her in your lair permanently/longer than a week Leave her hatchlings unnamed Sell her [emoji=gear size=1] Also if you've hosted her feel free to have this badge! [img]https://imgur.com/UphpjPM.png[/img] ----- So if you'd like to host her just reply below to join a pinglist for whenever she's next ready to travel! Or, if shes ready to travel when you find this post and no one has already asked to host, feel free to ask! [pinglist=3664] [img]https://imgur.com/iEqwCiF.png[/img]
83716051_350.png

Meet Alda, she's an apprentice mechanic looking to develop her skills and get some experience fixing up as many things as she can in as many places she can go! As such she's decided to go venturing out from her home lair to look for places asking for her (growing) skills.

This is where you guys come in! I'm looking to see if people are willing to host Alda for a short period of time in their lair (around a week or less) before returning her back to her home clan!

Writing some of your own lore to add to her bio is fine and in-fact encouraged! Feel free to write a travel log from her time in your clan or maybe even a review from one of your dragons about how well of a job she did in attempting to fix whatever item she was asked to repair!

CURRENT STATUS: preparing to travel

As for some general rules:
Please DO:
(you dont have to all these, just some ideas!)
Add to her lore/bio
Breed her with your dragons
Keep any hatchlings you've gotten from her
Dress her up
Give her a familiar
Use her in Coli

Please DON'T:
(I can't force you to follow these according to FR's rules but please follow them for the sake of keeping this fun and as a courtesy to me)
Exalt her, if you do need the extra lair space again, just send her back to me via CR and I'll take her asap
(However, taking her with the intent to exalt will be considered harassment and will be reported)
Delete her lore/entries added by other people
Scatter her/change her genes
Keep her in your lair permanently/longer than a week
Leave her hatchlings unnamed
Sell her

Also if you've hosted her feel free to have this badge!

UphpjPM.png
So if you'd like to host her just reply below to join a pinglist for whenever she's next ready to travel! Or, if shes ready to travel when you find this post and no one has already asked to host, feel free to ask!

iEqwCiF.png
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki

I'd love to host her! <3 I haven't had a new travelling dragon visit my lair in quite some time.
@lizzytiki

I'd love to host her! <3 I haven't had a new travelling dragon visit my lair in quite some time.
@GlowStorm

Perfect!! I'll send over a CR with her attached too you now :3
@GlowStorm

Perfect!! I'll send over a CR with her attached too you now :3
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83716051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/837161/83716051.png[/img][/url] Alda has finished her visit at my Province and was able to fix quite a few things! If you're ready, I can send her back now. ^^[/center]
@lizzytiki
83716051.png

Alda has finished her visit at my Province and was able to fix quite a few things! If you're ready, I can send her back now. ^^
@GlowStorm

I'm able to take her back! Thank you so much for hosting her these past few days I can't wait too see what you've written!! It looks like she's had a very busy time in your lair >:3c

Also thank you for doing the customisations to the bio they look really nice :O
@GlowStorm

I'm able to take her back! Thank you so much for hosting her these past few days I can't wait too see what you've written!! It looks like she's had a very busy time in your lair >:3c

Also thank you for doing the customisations to the bio they look really nice :O
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki

I'd be interested in hosting her whenever she's ready to travel again :0
@lizzytiki

I'd be interested in hosting her whenever she's ready to travel again :0
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@Orcalot

I'll probably keep her in my lair for a couple days but I'll ping you when she's up for travelling again!! Thanks for the interest :O
@Orcalot

I'll probably keep her in my lair for a couple days but I'll ping you when she's up for travelling again!! Thanks for the interest :O
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Alright! Sounds good! ^^
Alright! Sounds good! ^^
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
omg this is such a cute idea!!! I'd love to host her <3 She could learn a lot from my metalworker, Coall
omg this is such a cute idea!!! I'd love to host her <3 She could learn a lot from my metalworker, Coall
23.png jellyfishprincex
they/he | FR + 3

Fire Flight
52526.png
Please ping me!

23815.png
I’d love to host her! I’m sure she’ll love the mysterious Keeps and its mechanical creature! <3
I’d love to host her! I’m sure she’ll love the mysterious Keeps and its mechanical creature! <3
d6ZVnAI.gif