Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mechanical Wants [Lineage]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Strangeflesh can you add to me the hatchlings and and announcements pinglists, please? The lore behind H.O.B.B.I.T.-Press has me genuinely choked up. It just wants its babies to have a good life. [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
Strangeflesh can you add to me the hatchlings and and announcements pinglists, please?

The lore behind H.O.B.B.I.T.-Press has me genuinely choked up. It just wants its babies to have a good life.

• Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
@Strangeflesh I couldn't help but notice HobbitPress is RTB. If I may present an option... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68004704][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680048/68004704_350.png[/img][/url] Angelina loved a coatl many years ago but left and took her hatchlings with her when she realized he'd put them all in danger. She did love being a mother though and with all her hatchlings gone and with babies of their own, she's feeling that maternal itch again. H.P. is entirely uncomplicated and danger free! I think they'd make some cute tundra babies.
@Strangeflesh

I couldn't help but notice HobbitPress is RTB. If I may present an option...

68004704_350.png

Angelina loved a coatl many years ago but left and took her hatchlings with her when she realized he'd put them all in danger. She did love being a mother though and with all her hatchlings gone and with babies of their own, she's feeling that maternal itch again. H.P. is entirely uncomplicated and danger free! I think they'd make some cute tundra babies.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@TenderVulture
Of corse! it is a bit sad, but it's happy now.

@BlueEternity
oh, their kids are cute! and the lores good too! I'm low on space RN, so send her over tomorrow! Also he has another mate that's a WC, too!
@TenderVulture
Of corse! it is a bit sad, but it's happy now.

@BlueEternity
oh, their kids are cute! and the lores good too! I'm low on space RN, so send her over tomorrow! Also he has another mate that's a WC, too!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh

Apparently it just loves mates that are twice it's height haha

Great! I'll sent Angelina over tomorrow then. She'll enjoy a trip out of the hibernation den.

EDIT: Oh! But to clarify, were you wanting a stud fee or one of the hatchlings or...? I prefer such things are arranged in advance.
@Strangeflesh

Apparently it just loves mates that are twice it's height haha

Great! I'll sent Angelina over tomorrow then. She'll enjoy a trip out of the hibernation den.

EDIT: Oh! But to clarify, were you wanting a stud fee or one of the hatchlings or...? I prefer such things are arranged in advance.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity
no stud fee! the fact that you were interested is enough haha
@BlueEternity
no stud fee! the fact that you were interested is enough haha
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
@Strangeflesh

Gotcha! Cool, well assuming there's more than one, I'll keep mine and offer the others free to good homes on this thread to help kick it off.
@Strangeflesh

Gotcha! Cool, well assuming there's more than one, I'll keep mine and offer the others free to good homes on this thread to help kick it off.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
Ayo!! Could I be put on ALL the pinglists? :fingie guns:

Also if you're ever interested in studding one of my dragons, I'm down for whatever!! Most of them don't have written lore but my head is full of words
Ayo!! Could I be put on ALL the pinglists? :fingie guns:

Also if you're ever interested in studding one of my dragons, I'm down for whatever!! Most of them don't have written lore but my head is full of words
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
I have to ask, why is its name HOBBITPress?
I have to ask, why is its name HOBBITPress?
66.png
[center]Affiliate Bump! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3051916/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/3V4fIpG.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate Bump!

3V4fIpG.png
MyXx7IT.png
@LuckOfTheClaws
Well, in cannon it stands for something, but everyone has forgotten what. Out of cannon, it was a raptorix lineage dragon, and they all have weird names, and it was adopted and lored by @Hyzenthlaay, who kept its name, but they are now inactive, so I don't know why they kept that name. I wouldn't change it tho, it feels like a part of its identity.
@LuckOfTheClaws
Well, in cannon it stands for something, but everyone has forgotten what. Out of cannon, it was a raptorix lineage dragon, and they all have weird names, and it was adopted and lored by @Hyzenthlaay, who kept its name, but they are now inactive, so I don't know why they kept that name. I wouldn't change it tho, it feels like a part of its identity.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30