Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Watermelons Unite! [Lineage]
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 146 147
@SilentWolfXIIV
Actions
[*] Oh boy.
[*] Estrello has a crazy idea.
[*] Lets gooooooooo.
[*] Melondy picks up Estrello and throws him at the Wave Sweeper.
[*] Estrello readies his claws for a landing on the creature.

The beasts scattered and a Wave Sweeper joined the fight. "Great." Estrello hissed as plague magic fell from the creature. "Watch out!" It was too high for slash attacks. They had Melondy's water magic, but that Wave Sweeper needed to come down.

"Throw me!" Estrello shouted at Melondy. He and Sprout were far shorter than the Imperial.

"What? Are you mad?" Melondy huffed.

"Throw me!" He was determined to bring that thing down.

Melondy picked up the Veilspun and threw him. Estrello extended his claws ready to sink them into the Sweeper and bring it down.
@SilentWolfXIIV
Actions
[*] Oh boy.
[*] Estrello has a crazy idea.
[*] Lets gooooooooo.
[*] Melondy picks up Estrello and throws him at the Wave Sweeper.
[*] Estrello readies his claws for a landing on the creature.

The beasts scattered and a Wave Sweeper joined the fight. "Great." Estrello hissed as plague magic fell from the creature. "Watch out!" It was too high for slash attacks. They had Melondy's water magic, but that Wave Sweeper needed to come down.

"Throw me!" Estrello shouted at Melondy. He and Sprout were far shorter than the Imperial.

"What? Are you mad?" Melondy huffed.

"Throw me!" He was determined to bring that thing down.

Melondy picked up the Veilspun and threw him. Estrello extended his claws ready to sink them into the Sweeper and bring it down.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@SilentWolfXIIV @Phoenyxx
The Imperial didn’t seem to be in good condition, but Melindo wasn’t sure how to help her. She was too large for him to move so he decided that he would bring help to her.

“I don’t know what ails you, but I’m sure one of the other melons has more knowledge than I do. I’ll return to the farm for help and will return. I hope you’ll be alright.”

He was glad to see that his uncle had destroyed the pillar. And, at least for the moment, the witchy Coatl was nowhere to be found. That could be problematic later, but for now it was a relief.

“Uncle, I intend to return to the farm to see if another melon knows more about this dark energy that is plaguing this Imperial. I’m afraid I’m not very knowledgeable in this matter.”

Meanwhile, back at the farm, a new wave of rodents are attacking the melons! Merlot gets back to work attacking the invading rats, his claws slashing at the small pests as they nibble at the precious melons. He wasn't confident enough to take on the Rat Lord (at least not alone), but he would do his part to stop the invaders from destroying the farm.
@SilentWolfXIIV @Phoenyxx
The Imperial didn’t seem to be in good condition, but Melindo wasn’t sure how to help her. She was too large for him to move so he decided that he would bring help to her.

“I don’t know what ails you, but I’m sure one of the other melons has more knowledge than I do. I’ll return to the farm for help and will return. I hope you’ll be alright.”

He was glad to see that his uncle had destroyed the pillar. And, at least for the moment, the witchy Coatl was nowhere to be found. That could be problematic later, but for now it was a relief.

“Uncle, I intend to return to the farm to see if another melon knows more about this dark energy that is plaguing this Imperial. I’m afraid I’m not very knowledgeable in this matter.”

Meanwhile, back at the farm, a new wave of rodents are attacking the melons! Merlot gets back to work attacking the invading rats, his claws slashing at the small pests as they nibble at the precious melons. He wasn't confident enough to take on the Rat Lord (at least not alone), but he would do his part to stop the invaders from destroying the farm.
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
[size=2]@BlueEternity @SilentWolfXIIV @xullre @Nannadoodles @UnicornGamer @vidcundrexina @coolrat @Strangeflesh @salemcookie @Fantivity @SeasonalRR @LapisWings @GetJazzyOnIt @perfectoranges @Xander1997 @pupster1976 @Sychra @Marching @nebulaxie @aimlessax3l @ShinyQuagsire @Catsdragon18 @Noodleydoo @Jynnxx @hyddenchyld @Wufflesnuff @PuffyBudgie @StormHeart413 @XiangEr @Lhyriad @DragonRule @Fleetfiend @Phoenyxx @lonelyspaceegg @DravenSparrow @Ghostpheonix5[/size] ----- Citrul had heard about the excursions to the pillars, but had decided to stay back at the farm. She was never much of an adventurer, after all, and she might be needed to protect the farm. While staying at the farm, she had another nest of eggs with her mate, Wyrmbound. He helped her protect her eggs, and soon, their efforts paid off as small noises began coming from the nest. The shells of the eggs cracked as the tiny new melons broke their way out. The first one to emerge was an imperial, his bright colors striking against the landscape dulled by the harsh winter. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75447775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754478/75447775_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Thicket Clown Strawberry Saturn Peach Peacock Wind Common Taken![/columns] Citrul carefully tucked him under her wing to keep him warm, watching nervously as the other egg's cracks slowly grew. After a short moment, a small snout poked through, though it was noticeably different. The melon that entered the world was something no melon had seen yet. His dull colors were not what was strange, but instead his breed. His large wings and short front legs made it clear that he was the first wildclaw to be born onto the farm! [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75447776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754478/75447776_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Peacock Flaunt Carmine Saturn Umber Spines Wind Common Taken![/columns] Citrul wrapped her long, slender body around her new hatchlings, keeping them protected from the bitter air. She would protect them until they found clans to call their own, just as her own parents had done for her.
@BlueEternity @SilentWolfXIIV @xullre @Nannadoodles @UnicornGamer @vidcundrexina @coolrat @Strangeflesh @salemcookie @Fantivity @SeasonalRR @LapisWings @GetJazzyOnIt @perfectoranges @Xander1997 @pupster1976 @Sychra @Marching @nebulaxie @aimlessax3l @ShinyQuagsire @Catsdragon18 @Noodleydoo @Jynnxx @hyddenchyld @Wufflesnuff @PuffyBudgie @StormHeart413 @XiangEr @Lhyriad @DragonRule @Fleetfiend @Phoenyxx @lonelyspaceegg @DravenSparrow @Ghostpheonix5

Citrul had heard about the excursions to the pillars, but had decided to stay back at the farm. She was never much of an adventurer, after all, and she might be needed to protect the farm.

While staying at the farm, she had another nest of eggs with her mate, Wyrmbound. He helped her protect her eggs, and soon, their efforts paid off as small noises began coming from the nest.

The shells of the eggs cracked as the tiny new melons broke their way out. The first one to emerge was an imperial, his bright colors striking against the landscape dulled by the harsh winter.
75447775_350.png Thicket Clown
Strawberry Saturn
Peach Peacock
Wind Common

Taken!

Citrul carefully tucked him under her wing to keep him warm, watching nervously as the other egg's cracks slowly grew. After a short moment, a small snout poked through, though it was noticeably different.

The melon that entered the world was something no melon had seen yet. His dull colors were not what was strange, but instead his breed. His large wings and short front legs made it clear that he was the first wildclaw to be born onto the farm!
75447776_350.png Peacock Flaunt
Carmine Saturn
Umber Spines
Wind Common

Taken!

Citrul wrapped her long, slender body around her new hatchlings, keeping them protected from the bitter air. She would protect them until they found clans to call their own, just as her own parents had done for her.
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Vi75r0L.pngDlO6vXs.gif
wishlist.png
@aimlessax3l
That little wildclaw is !!!! *chef’s kiss*
I’d name him Agape. He’s an absolute cutie and I can imagine him getting into chaos with my Effluvial Crows quite quickly (Effluvial Melon!?). But that would require regening, so we’ll see. But I love him anyway!
@aimlessax3l
That little wildclaw is !!!! *chef’s kiss*
I’d name him Agape. He’s an absolute cutie and I can imagine him getting into chaos with my Effluvial Crows quite quickly (Effluvial Melon!?). But that would require regening, so we’ll see. But I love him anyway!
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
@aimlessax3l
Ah nvm I was late.
@aimlessax3l
Ah nvm I was late.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
@StormHeart413 I'm glad you like him! I'll send him over, and if you do end up regening him, I'd love to see!
@StormHeart413 I'm glad you like him! I'll send him over, and if you do end up regening him, I'd love to see!
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
@aimlessax3l
The imperial is cute I do love me some strawberry would love him name him
Beau
@aimlessax3l
The imperial is cute I do love me some strawberry would love him name him
Beau
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity I'll send him right over!
@Fantivity I'll send him right over!
Gek4MgE.png
GOoia7D.png
CISPrku.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
z3FSuck.png
5hF3FGk.png
Q0Bai3e.png
W3zVYMS.png
@BlueEternity I’m changing suikas mate to get wider green and red variations since their tert and secondary and both within range this’ll be fun [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72251676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722517/72251676_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75353166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753532/75353166_350.png[/img][/url]
@BlueEternity
I’m changing suikas mate to get wider green and red variations since their tert and secondary and both within range this’ll be fun
72251676_350.png
75353166_350.png
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 146 147