Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Graveyard Gaolers] OPEN Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="MotherMalice" date="2021-08-03 01:58:04" ] @TenderVulture Can I get my girl Blasphemy registered as just a normal Graveyard Gaoler? [/quote] @MotherMalice, actually, since she’s XXY Obsidian, she’s a Grim!
MotherMalice wrote on 2021-08-03 01:58:04:
@TenderVulture

Can I get my girl Blasphemy registered as just a normal Graveyard Gaoler?
@MotherMalice, actually, since she’s XXY Obsidian, she’s a Grim!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Love the passion and the depth of the lore; So nice to read, well done here.

I have one idea, maybe you could start a Graveyard Gaoler nesting service? Because I would love to have one.
Love the passion and the depth of the lore; So nice to read, well done here.

I have one idea, maybe you could start a Graveyard Gaoler nesting service? Because I would love to have one.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
@IronClaw30 Thank you. It means a lot. And yes, I will consider it!
@IronClaw30 Thank you. It means a lot. And yes, I will consider it!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
oooh! I forgot, could you please add me to the pinglist? I would love to see new additions. :D
oooh! I forgot, could you please add me to the pinglist? I would love to see new additions. :D
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
@IronClaw30 which pinglists?
@IronClaw30 which pinglists?
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
@TenderVulture hello, im shadow flight- got 2 goalers that fit these category and they are a breeding pair , when i saw tis i planed on breeding till i obtain a primal ^^ then i would gen gen it up to look awesome >< anyway- i thought this may interest you to know, other babs im not interested in and i would be selling, would you be interested in working together- and sorting out a commission deal:P. anyway dragons in question- just to mke sure that they do fit ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53794362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/537944/53794362_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71126362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711264/71126362_350.png[/img][/url]
@TenderVulture
hello, im shadow flight- got 2 goalers that fit these category and they are a breeding pair , when i saw tis i planed on breeding till i obtain a primal ^^ then i would gen gen it up to look awesome ><

anyway- i thought this may interest you to know, other babs im not interested in and i would be selling, would you be interested in working together- and sorting out a commission deal:P.

anyway dragons in question- just to mke sure that they do fit ^^
53794362_350.png71126362_350.png
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@bamboo1996 Good luck on your Primal breeding project. I shall register your dragons. I’m not sure what you mean by “commission” as I don’t take art commissions, and I don’t host nest rentals because I usually don’t have enough space to hatch nests. I currently don’t have space to take any more dragons, but when I get the Sales thread up and running, you can advertise your Graveyard Gaoler hatchlings there.
@bamboo1996 Good luck on your Primal breeding project. I shall register your dragons. I’m not sure what you mean by “commission” as I don’t take art commissions, and I don’t host nest rentals because I usually don’t have enough space to hatch nests. I currently don’t have space to take any more dragons, but when I get the Sales thread up and running, you can advertise your Graveyard Gaoler hatchlings there.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
@TenderVulture

the last bit is what i ment ^^... but as you would be making a breeding pair sell for a bit more than what i was planning ^^ i would not feel right giving you a percentage ^^
@TenderVulture

the last bit is what i ment ^^... but as you would be making a breeding pair sell for a bit more than what i was planning ^^ i would not feel right giving you a percentage ^^
-Hatchery
@bamboo1996 I wouldn’t make a cut of the profit from dragon sales. The money you make from selling Graveyard Gaolers is all yours.
@bamboo1996 I wouldn’t make a cut of the profit from dragon sales. The money you make from selling Graveyard Gaolers is all yours.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
@TenderVulture

aww thanks ^^- thought it would be rude not ask ^^. id like to be ping once set up ^^.

thanks again
@TenderVulture

aww thanks ^^- thought it would be rude not ask ^^. id like to be ping once set up ^^.

thanks again
-Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14