Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Graveyard Gaolers] OPEN Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Alright, we don’t have a sales hub yet but I do have something to tide you all over. Here’s a link for dragons that fit Graveyard Gaoler criteria on the AH. There’s not many, but they’re there. The sales hub will be coming soon, I promise.

General:@MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy

Sales:@Swampman @MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=17&d_bodygene=77%2C0%2C30%2C39%2C29%2C28&d_winggene=28%2C0%2C77%2C39%2C29%2C30&d_tertgene=25%2C27%2C33%2C26%2C31%2C34&d_body_range=8-176&d_wings_range=8-176%2C53-157&d_tert_range=1-74%2C157-53&collapse=1

Alright, we don’t have a sales hub yet but I do have something to tide you all over. Here’s a link for dragons that fit Graveyard Gaoler criteria on the AH. There’s not many, but they’re there. The sales hub will be coming soon, I promise.

General:@MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy

Sales:@Swampman @MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=17&d_bodygene=77%2C0%2C30%2C39%2C29%2C28&d_winggene=28%2C0%2C77%2C39%2C29%2C30&d_tertgene=25%2C27%2C33%2C26%2C31%2C34&d_body_range=8-176&d_wings_range=8-176%2C53-157&d_tert_range=1-74%2C157-53&collapse=1

• Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
May I be added to all 3 pinglists? Thanks!
May I be added to all 3 pinglists? Thanks!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Rampant yes!
@Rampant yes!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
@TenderVulture

General pinglist please!
@TenderVulture

General pinglist please!
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
@IronClaw30 sure!
@IronClaw30 sure!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
May I have all of your attention please? Eye lore has been added! Thank you for your patience. In the future, would you rather receive updates on lore added to the main page, or only when the Creative Corner/Lore thread is up and running in the Creative Corner?

Also: would you rather me work on setting up the Creative Corner or Sales thread first?

General:@MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy @Rampant @IronClaw30

Lore:@Swampman @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy @Rampant
May I have all of your attention please? Eye lore has been added! Thank you for your patience. In the future, would you rather receive updates on lore added to the main page, or only when the Creative Corner/Lore thread is up and running in the Creative Corner?

Also: would you rather me work on setting up the Creative Corner or Sales thread first?

General:@MxFeral @AndromedaFlight @WolfTrickster @ineffablecomedy @Rampant @IronClaw30

• Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png

@Strangeflesh

The Creative Corner is open!

@Strangeflesh

The Creative Corner is open!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
@TenderVulture please add me to the pinglist- also, do you have a sales thread? It's entirely possible I missed it!
@TenderVulture please add me to the pinglist- also, do you have a sales thread? It's entirely possible I missed it!
PSBwR9r.png
@MidnightGarden I shall add you to the pinglist. I have a WIP Sales thread. Currently it isn’t ready to be used, but when it is, you can click on the Sales link on the top of the pages with links in the heading and it will take you there.
@MidnightGarden I shall add you to the pinglist. I have a WIP Sales thread. Currently it isn’t ready to be used, but when it is, you can click on the Sales link on the top of the pages with links in the heading and it will take you there.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
Awesome, thank you! Excited to get a baby!
Awesome, thank you! Excited to get a baby!
PSBwR9r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14