Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Seasonal Courts
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184
@Topazal Astris, The Twisted Favor, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] I love a greedy faerie willing to fight and Astris is awesome! Reda, The Hibernating Skywyrm, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] Why is her lore so adorable though? [emoji=heart] Expenses wells spent, she looks great! @Alize Charles, with crisp maple markings, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] Congratulations on the first generation 8! Charles's opal gene looks delightfully like autumn leaves with those colors. @HailstormDeath Winterberry, pale as fresh snowfall, has been [i]rejected[/i] from Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] I appreciate the fact that you've dressed her in autumn colors, but Winterberry's registration has been denied on the basis of her colors. She's too much like the winter court. Errosion, touched by light, has been [i]rejected[/i] from Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] Her lore was fun to read and it's impressive how many lineages she's a part of! Her colors are a little more in line with the Autumn Court but since her mother's registration was denied, she's now a Changling and will need to be trained to level 7 if you'd like to register her. @Crownguarded Cirro, serious and dashing, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] What a dashing fellow! his goggles with his hat make the outfit for me. @XiangEr Haibara, the black ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] My area was struck by an ice storm this week and Haibara is the same color as the ice that slicked the roads! @Lirillith Silail, determined and scornful, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] I love a backstory and his is wonderful! I also really enjoy his outfit, it fits his vibe. Quill, full of compressed joy, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] He makes a lovely Veilspun and Paisley is perfect for him! Even the skin fits in well. @Disillusionist Chervil, nurturing the withering forest, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] I'm very happy that you're enjoying him! The skin and outfit you've given him are awesome and very fitting. @elysifish Aravi, the dark sun, has been welcomed into the Summer Court~ [emoji=sun] She's a trickster! And a pretty one at that [emoji=heart] Calla, small but determined, has been welcomed into the Spring Court~ [emoji=peacock feather] What a daring man! He's just doing his best. Pinyin, a little too trusting, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~ [emoji=maple leaf] The first registered permababy! She's adorable and her lore is perfectly spooky. @Sannithe Nocturnia, the untouched melody, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] What a pretty girl! The new raven amulet is perfect with her colors. @seamists Cie, the dark snowflake, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] I don't believe so! But she's lovely and that skin is a wonderful winter addition.
@Topazal

Astris, The Twisted Favor, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

I love a greedy faerie willing to fight and Astris is awesome!

Reda, The Hibernating Skywyrm, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

Why is her lore so adorable though? Expenses wells spent, she looks great!

@Alize

Charles, with crisp maple markings, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

Congratulations on the first generation 8! Charles's opal gene looks delightfully like autumn leaves with those colors.

@HailstormDeath

Winterberry, pale as fresh snowfall, has been rejected from Autumn Court~

I appreciate the fact that you've dressed her in autumn colors, but Winterberry's registration has been denied on the basis of her colors. She's too much like the winter court.

Errosion, touched by light, has been rejected from Autumn Court~

Her lore was fun to read and it's impressive how many lineages she's a part of! Her colors are a little more in line with the Autumn Court but since her mother's registration was denied, she's now a Changling and will need to be trained to level 7 if you'd like to register her.

@Crownguarded

Cirro, serious and dashing, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

What a dashing fellow! his goggles with his hat make the outfit for me.

@XiangEr

Haibara, the black ice, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

My area was struck by an ice storm this week and Haibara is the same color as the ice that slicked the roads!

@Lirillith

Silail, determined and scornful, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

I love a backstory and his is wonderful! I also really enjoy his outfit, it fits his vibe.

Quill, full of compressed joy, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

He makes a lovely Veilspun and Paisley is perfect for him! Even the skin fits in well.

@Disillusionist

Chervil, nurturing the withering forest, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

I'm very happy that you're enjoying him! The skin and outfit you've given him are awesome and very fitting.

@elysifish

Aravi, the dark sun, has been welcomed into the Summer Court~

She's a trickster! And a pretty one at that

Calla, small but determined, has been welcomed into the Spring Court~

What a daring man! He's just doing his best.

Pinyin, a little too trusting, has been welcomed into the Autumn Court~

The first registered permababy! She's adorable and her lore is perfectly spooky.

@Sannithe

Nocturnia, the untouched melody, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

What a pretty girl! The new raven amulet is perfect with her colors.

@seamists

Cie, the dark snowflake, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

I don't believe so! But she's lovely and that skin is a wonderful winter addition.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

Yeah, not surprised about Winterberry (Only tried to register thanks to her father being registered with him also having light-ish colours)

With some quick coli-grinding I have gotten Errosion up to level 7.
Should I refill the form out, or is this message enough considering that she was only just rejected?
@BlueEternity

Yeah, not surprised about Winterberry (Only tried to register thanks to her father being registered with him also having light-ish colours)

With some quick coli-grinding I have gotten Errosion up to level 7.
Should I refill the form out, or is this message enough considering that she was only just rejected?
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
@HailstormDeath

Wow, that was quick! I'll go ahead and add her to the registry now then.
@HailstormDeath

Wow, that was quick! I'll go ahead and add her to the registry now then.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
Honestly I agree, Reda's lore is a bit adorable. I think she's a pretty kind person, underneath all that grumpiness. I've got two more to register, my first new additions to my Winter court this season @elysifish I just wanted to say that I love Calla's lore and outfit! It's so awesome to see him pop up again Wren would like to join the Winter Court! @BlueEternity Generation Number: 3 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82883274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828833/82883274_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: [quote]The creature appears in hearths and campfires, its smoky silhouette only barely visible through clouds of choking black smoke and leaping embers. Unlike most fae of winter, this being doesn't revel in the cold and snow; it chases the warmth of dragonkind, akin to a beggar following Prometheus pleading for the secret of fire. The most foolhardy dragons will continue to feed the flames upon the beast's arrival, lulled into false confidence by the creature's passive nature, and in shock and horror they'll realize hours, days, or weeks later that they'll never be able to start a fire again. Wren has been the subject of controversy since her hatching. The whispers of her father's fall from grace, his depravity and desperation that led to him dealing with a demon for heirs -- well, the rumor mill of the Courts never ends. It's no good that Wren takes after her mother in many ways, down to her aversion to the cold, unbefitting for a faerie with Royal blood in her veins. Her strangeness has made her isolated and snappish, for she can never truly trust another member of the Courts. For those that care to notice, Wren is her father's heiress, though the two never get along; North's subdued personality clashes with Wren's wrathful, fiery one to create a mutual dislike that goes deeper than petty arguments. Wren has taken a mate in Cadwal, a mortal scribe she's become fond of. Wren's enemies are numerous amongst the Courts, though most are mere surface-level rivalries or petty bullies, and none truly wish to burn bridges with the odd faerie in case she becomes useful.[/quote] Casper would like to join the Winter Court! @/BlueEternity Generation Number: 4 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82883278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828833/82883278_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: [quote]A father bundles a small, wiggling hatchling in warm cloth and hides her against his chest. The magic that taints the hatchling's form like a curse is warm, and it makes the hatchling's scales hot to the touch like a stovetop. However, the magic does its work; the child is welcomed by his mate, who coos at the little faerie like her own child. The father is the only one who knows the trick, and he prays that he won't pay dearly for his mistake. The child dies after a week. Lost to the White Rot, for her frail constitution and unmatching bloodline could not take the proximity to her father's mate. That should've been the end to it, but the magic entangling the hatchling is potent, and soon enough the young Spiral is clawing herself out of the frozen ground of her grave. That's how she's found, by her Court; fragile and half-rotten, kept alive only through magic that demands she continue living. Casper is somewhat of an enigma. Her Court knows the girl is a Changeling, though her faerie parent has never stepped forward to claim her, and the magic that keeps her alive is stronger than what most are capable of. Still, she is an oddity in her own right, and she finds herself welcomed by distant family wherever she deigns to go. She truly believes in the goodness of her Court, and has yet to notice she's only welcomed for the entertainment of seeing a dragon with mere bones for a face. Casper has taken no mate, as of yet. Casper's existence is a spite to the Spring Court, and Heliotrope in particular -- her life will always be in danger of vengeful Spring Court fae looking to settle the score.[/quote] I keep saying that I don't want to keep designing expensive outfits like Hyde's, and then I ran off and bought Casper a UMA lmao. It fits her lore at least [b]EDIT:[/b] Adding another to the post since these registrations hasn't been reviewed yet. Estelle would like to join the Winter Court! @/BlueEternity Generation Number: 3 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82871853][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828719/82871853_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: [quote]In the deepest depths of the coldest reaches of the Southern Icefield, a tree stands. In three seasons, the tree is normal; it grows and creaks and bleeds sap when injured. During winter however, it becomes something more. The leaves don't fall, though the tree isn't an evergreeen, they merely turn a shade of creamy off-white. The bark, normally dark, bleaches to white, and the sap freezes in the tree's veins. It's said that when this tree turns white, a faerie can be found living inside it. Many have lost their lives to the cold and treacherous landscape of the Southern Icefield in search of this faerie, for its said her magic can revive the dead; evidenced by the decaying tree that springs to life upon the turn of the season. However, none have come close to finding this frozen tree to confirm the rumors. Estelle was hatched with wings too delicate for flight, and magic that practically glows inside her veins. She spent her youth chasing her grandmother's favor, but always found herself lacking; her parents cared for her, but Estelle was never satisfied. She decided to leave the nest in search of tutelage elsewhere, and was welcomed to Sector 42 by her mother's sibling, Cypress. She practiced her magic, but it was never enough -- even her most powerful cloaking spell could not save Casper from her fate. Though, strangely, Estelle's magic brought the Changeling back to life; an odd side affect none of the faeries had anticipated. Estelle never claimed the spell as her own, and is careful to never let Casper's parentage slip; perhaps for fear of Flurry's wrath, the Spring Court's unhappiness, or even to keep her own magical potential a secret. For now, she practices magic only on plants. Estelle has taken no mate. Estelle is careful to keep Flurry's Changeling activities a secret, as she'd make quite a number of enemies within the Courts if the conspiracy were to be found out.[/quote]
Honestly I agree, Reda's lore is a bit adorable. I think she's a pretty kind person, underneath all that grumpiness. I've got two more to register, my first new additions to my Winter court this season

@elysifish I just wanted to say that I love Calla's lore and outfit! It's so awesome to see him pop up again

Wren would like to join the Winter Court!
@BlueEternity
Generation Number: 3
Dragon Link/Widget: 82883274_350.png
Lore:
Quote:
The creature appears in hearths and campfires, its smoky silhouette only barely visible through clouds of choking black smoke and leaping embers. Unlike most fae of winter, this being doesn't revel in the cold and snow; it chases the warmth of dragonkind, akin to a beggar following Prometheus pleading for the secret of fire. The most foolhardy dragons will continue to feed the flames upon the beast's arrival, lulled into false confidence by the creature's passive nature, and in shock and horror they'll realize hours, days, or weeks later that they'll never be able to start a fire again.

Wren has been the subject of controversy since her hatching. The whispers of her father's fall from grace, his depravity and desperation that led to him dealing with a demon for heirs -- well, the rumor mill of the Courts never ends. It's no good that Wren takes after her mother in many ways, down to her aversion to the cold, unbefitting for a faerie with Royal blood in her veins. Her strangeness has made her isolated and snappish, for she can never truly trust another member of the Courts. For those that care to notice, Wren is her father's heiress, though the two never get along; North's subdued personality clashes with Wren's wrathful, fiery one to create a mutual dislike that goes deeper than petty arguments.

Wren has taken a mate in Cadwal, a mortal scribe she's become fond of.

Wren's enemies are numerous amongst the Courts, though most are mere surface-level rivalries or petty bullies, and none truly wish to burn bridges with the odd faerie in case she becomes useful.

Casper would like to join the Winter Court!
@/BlueEternity
Generation Number: 4
Dragon Link/Widget: 82883278_350.png
Lore:
Quote:
A father bundles a small, wiggling hatchling in warm cloth and hides her against his chest. The magic that taints the hatchling's form like a curse is warm, and it makes the hatchling's scales hot to the touch like a stovetop. However, the magic does its work; the child is welcomed by his mate, who coos at the little faerie like her own child. The father is the only one who knows the trick, and he prays that he won't pay dearly for his mistake.

The child dies after a week. Lost to the White Rot, for her frail constitution and unmatching bloodline could not take the proximity to her father's mate. That should've been the end to it, but the magic entangling the hatchling is potent, and soon enough the young Spiral is clawing herself out of the frozen ground of her grave. That's how she's found, by her Court; fragile and half-rotten, kept alive only through magic that demands she continue living.

Casper is somewhat of an enigma. Her Court knows the girl is a Changeling, though her faerie parent has never stepped forward to claim her, and the magic that keeps her alive is stronger than what most are capable of. Still, she is an oddity in her own right, and she finds herself welcomed by distant family wherever she deigns to go. She truly believes in the goodness of her Court, and has yet to notice she's only welcomed for the entertainment of seeing a dragon with mere bones for a face.

Casper has taken no mate, as of yet.

Casper's existence is a spite to the Spring Court, and Heliotrope in particular -- her life will always be in danger of vengeful Spring Court fae looking to settle the score.

I keep saying that I don't want to keep designing expensive outfits like Hyde's, and then I ran off and bought Casper a UMA lmao. It fits her lore at least

EDIT: Adding another to the post since these registrations hasn't been reviewed yet.

Estelle would like to join the Winter Court!
@/BlueEternity
Dragon Link/Widget: 82871853_350.png
Lore:
Quote:
In the deepest depths of the coldest reaches of the Southern Icefield, a tree stands. In three seasons, the tree is normal; it grows and creaks and bleeds sap when injured. During winter however, it becomes something more. The leaves don't fall, though the tree isn't an evergreeen, they merely turn a shade of creamy off-white. The bark, normally dark, bleaches to white, and the sap freezes in the tree's veins. It's said that when this tree turns white, a faerie can be found living inside it. Many have lost their lives to the cold and treacherous landscape of the Southern Icefield in search of this faerie, for its said her magic can revive the dead; evidenced by the decaying tree that springs to life upon the turn of the season. However, none have come close to finding this frozen tree to confirm the rumors.

Estelle was hatched with wings too delicate for flight, and magic that practically glows inside her veins. She spent her youth chasing her grandmother's favor, but always found herself lacking; her parents cared for her, but Estelle was never satisfied. She decided to leave the nest in search of tutelage elsewhere, and was welcomed to Sector 42 by her mother's sibling, Cypress. She practiced her magic, but it was never enough -- even her most powerful cloaking spell could not save Casper from her fate. Though, strangely, Estelle's magic brought the Changeling back to life; an odd side affect none of the faeries had anticipated. Estelle never claimed the spell as her own, and is careful to never let Casper's parentage slip; perhaps for fear of Flurry's wrath, the Spring Court's unhappiness, or even to keep her own magical potential a secret. For now, she practices magic only on plants.

Estelle has taken no mate.

Estelle is careful to keep Flurry's Changeling activities a secret, as she'd make quite a number of enemies within the Courts if the conspiracy were to be found out.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Topazal I'm so glad! I want to give him paint still to replicate the mold covering his wings ^^ I'm rather fond of him and I'm glad you are too
@Topazal I'm so glad! I want to give him paint still to replicate the mold covering his wings ^^ I'm rather fond of him and I'm glad you are too
lp5liu.png
Aurora would like to join the Winter Court! @BlueEternity Generation Number: 3 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82883270][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828833/82883270_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: Deep inside the caverns of Prism Mountain (my clan's lair for those wondering) is a foreboding temple, constructed from ancient materials and techniques that not even the greatest archeologists or architects could identify. Among all of the oddities of Prism Clan, this was the oddest of them all, not the evil ancient spirits nor the Abyss. Many concluded that it had been here since long before the founders of Prism Clan rose the mountain and settled in the caverns. Within the first few years after the Prism Clan Plague, the Ancient Temple stopped being spoken of, and the clan members who joined after have little to no knowledge of it. That was until Aurora, all the way in the Southern Icefields, had a vision, a vision of darkness engulfing light, a vision of innocent dragons being swept away by this great beast, a vision of a temple shattering into quickly obliterated pieces. It was almost too horrible to bear. Aurora didn't know how, but a sense of duty called her to prevent whatever the vision had predicted. It took a long time before she understood where to go or what to do. Most of it had to do with interpreting symbols she saw in this vision, which was even harder than one may expect (which is already very hard). Once she had most of the facts, Aurora turned up to Prism Clan one day unannounced and marched down to the Ancient Temple. Dragons who followed, curious about her intrusion, were in awe (or in fear) of the great temple. The scholars of the clan quickly got to work trying to understand the temple, but Aurora forbade them from getting anywhere near it. It was too sacred and, possibly, too dangerous. That was where Aurora would stay, guarding the temple for the years to come. She wasn't opposed to leaving the temple for a few hours (as a dragon can't survive cooped up underground with only bats for company). However, her main focus is the Ancient Temple and always will be the Ancient Temple. A secondary focus would be on a dragon in the clan, whom Aurora believes is up to no good so to speak. A bitter hatred has formed between Aurora and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67104314]Verosika[/url]. Those outside the relationship may never know why (other than that Verosika is an unlikable snot). Though Aurora herself has never stepped inside, she knows something powerful is in there. If it's lost (or maybe if it's let out), Prism Clan will be doomed for eternity. (Outfit's still a WIP, but it's fine.)
Aurora would like to join the Winter Court!
@BlueEternity
Dragon Link/Widget:
82883270_350.png
Lore: Deep inside the caverns of Prism Mountain (my clan's lair for those wondering) is a foreboding temple, constructed from ancient materials and techniques that not even the greatest archeologists or architects could identify. Among all of the oddities of Prism Clan, this was the oddest of them all, not the evil ancient spirits nor the Abyss. Many concluded that it had been here since long before the founders of Prism Clan rose the mountain and settled in the caverns. Within the first few years after the Prism Clan Plague, the Ancient Temple stopped being spoken of, and the clan members who joined after have little to no knowledge of it.

That was until Aurora, all the way in the Southern Icefields, had a vision, a vision of darkness engulfing light, a vision of innocent dragons being swept away by this great beast, a vision of a temple shattering into quickly obliterated pieces. It was almost too horrible to bear. Aurora didn't know how, but a sense of duty called her to prevent whatever the vision had predicted. It took a long time before she understood where to go or what to do. Most of it had to do with interpreting symbols she saw in this vision, which was even harder than one may expect (which is already very hard).

Once she had most of the facts, Aurora turned up to Prism Clan one day unannounced and marched down to the Ancient Temple. Dragons who followed, curious about her intrusion, were in awe (or in fear) of the great temple. The scholars of the clan quickly got to work trying to understand the temple, but Aurora forbade them from getting anywhere near it. It was too sacred and, possibly, too dangerous.

That was where Aurora would stay, guarding the temple for the years to come. She wasn't opposed to leaving the temple for a few hours (as a dragon can't survive cooped up underground with only bats for company). However, her main focus is the Ancient Temple and always will be the Ancient Temple. A secondary focus would be on a dragon in the clan, whom Aurora believes is up to no good so to speak. A bitter hatred has formed between Aurora and Verosika. Those outside the relationship may never know why (other than that Verosika is an unlikable snot).

Though Aurora herself has never stepped inside, she knows something powerful is in there. If it's lost (or maybe if it's let out), Prism Clan will be doomed for eternity.

(Outfit's still a WIP, but it's fine.)
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2990624][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796831618006253592/827562792362049593/Its_Soup_Time_3_350x_7_115x.png[/img][/url] [color=maroon][size=4][b]Affiliate Bump![/b][/size][/color][/center]
Its_Soup_Time_3_350x_7_115x.png

Affiliate Bump!
lp5liu.png
Noel would like to join the Winter Court! @BlueEternity Generation Number: 4 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82883279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828833/82883279_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: A changeling, handed off hastily by his mortal father to a passing traveling party with a hasty, whispered tale of his origins, Noel's beginnings in life were inauspicious. Luckily for him, though, the party's Longneck guide knew a harpy who knew a dragon who knew another dragon; he passed his early childhood with one foster family or another, Beastclan or dragon, until he finally came to the attention of the scholar Rocohi. Apprenticed to her, he found a safe, transient berth in the mundane world, never staying in one place too long, and rewarding work using his knowledge of harpy language. As soon as he was old enough, Noel sought entry to the Winter Court, reasoning that he'd need allies to avoid the dangers posed to him by his father's rightful mate and others of the Spring Court. He understands that his kin in the court see him as an oddity, and he hopes to use that, along with any other resources at his disposal. Perhaps he can find an ally in Silail, whose origins are oddly similar to Noel's. *Note: Not a changeling in terms of being born out of season, but in the spirit of his sister's lore, which refers to her as a changeling because she was passed off as someone else's hatchling. Mandevilla would like to join the Spring Court! @/BlueEternity Generation Number: 3 Dragon Link/Widget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77776044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777761/77776044_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: Mandevilla makes her home in the Sunflower Symphony all year long, only returning to court in the spring, and only for short visits - always with an eye to the passage of mortal time. She's happiest in the mortal realm, delving in the gardens. She maintains a thriving personal vegetable patch, a glorious flower garden around the home she's made with her mate Pineberry, and she works with him in the clan's fields, too. To her mundane neighbors and friends, she seems like a hard-working, down-to-earth sort, more dragon than fae. They never notice that she's nowhere to be found when it's time for tasks she finds dull - deadheading flowers, training vines, pruning and culling and tending. To her, gardening is pleasure, not drudgery, and it's easy to feel that way when you avoid the parts that feel like drudgery to you. By the same token, the festivity and beauty of the Spring Court feel less like pleasure to her than work; she genuinely prefers getting her claws dirty in the garden while wearing an old smock to dressing up in her finery for a ball or a feast. She puts in her appearances, maintains her connections, but she likes the life she's chosen.
Noel would like to join the Winter Court!
@BlueEternity
Generation Number: 4
Dragon Link/Widget: 82883279_350.png
Lore: A changeling, handed off hastily by his mortal father to a passing traveling party with a hasty, whispered tale of his origins, Noel's beginnings in life were inauspicious. Luckily for him, though, the party's Longneck guide knew a harpy who knew a dragon who knew another dragon; he passed his early childhood with one foster family or another, Beastclan or dragon, until he finally came to the attention of the scholar Rocohi. Apprenticed to her, he found a safe, transient berth in the mundane world, never staying in one place too long, and rewarding work using his knowledge of harpy language.

As soon as he was old enough, Noel sought entry to the Winter Court, reasoning that he'd need allies to avoid the dangers posed to him by his father's rightful mate and others of the Spring Court. He understands that his kin in the court see him as an oddity, and he hopes to use that, along with any other resources at his disposal. Perhaps he can find an ally in Silail, whose origins are oddly similar to Noel's.

*Note: Not a changeling in terms of being born out of season, but in the spirit of his sister's lore, which refers to her as a changeling because she was passed off as someone else's hatchling.

Mandevilla would like to join the Spring Court!
@/BlueEternity
Dragon Link/Widget: 77776044_350.png
Lore: Mandevilla makes her home in the Sunflower Symphony all year long, only returning to court in the spring, and only for short visits - always with an eye to the passage of mortal time. She's happiest in the mortal realm, delving in the gardens. She maintains a thriving personal vegetable patch, a glorious flower garden around the home she's made with her mate Pineberry, and she works with him in the clan's fields, too.

To her mundane neighbors and friends, she seems like a hard-working, down-to-earth sort, more dragon than fae. They never notice that she's nowhere to be found when it's time for tasks she finds dull - deadheading flowers, training vines, pruning and culling and tending. To her, gardening is pleasure, not drudgery, and it's easy to feel that way when you avoid the parts that feel like drudgery to you. By the same token, the festivity and beauty of the Spring Court feel less like pleasure to her than work; she genuinely prefers getting her claws dirty in the garden while wearing an old smock to dressing up in her finery for a ball or a feast. She puts in her appearances, maintains her connections, but she likes the life she's chosen.
TH15wMc.png
@Topazal This winter court grows! Thanks for registering these lovelies. I do admire how you consistently find the time and muse to so lovingly develop them all. Wren, The Demon Spawn, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] The poor darling. North has his heir but it seems to have come at a cost. Fitting for one of the faeries, though they rarely seem to appreciate the irony. Wren's lore and outfit are lovely. Casper, The Changeling, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] It's a [i]very[/i] pretty UMA if that makes you feel better? Casper is wonderfully macabre. Estelle, The Flashfreeze, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] The delicate lovely caught in a political web with wings to frail to fly away... I love her connected her lore is. @pandakitty1 Aurora, Guardian of the Temple, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] It's rare to find a faerie so devoted to a mortal cause! But Aurora carries herself well and her breed makes her lore even more fitting. The scythe was also an excellent choice! @Lirillith Noel, A Changling who would not be Denied, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~ [emoji=snowflake] What a determined and charming little darling! It's fun to see lore connecting across multiple lairs. Something about his outfit is also delightfully mysterious. He's one of my favorites of yours! Mandevilla, The Spring Gardener, has been welcomed into the Spring Court~ [emoji=peacock feather] Mandevilla brings to mind so many good feelings of spring! I love her lore and the clothing and accent you chose for her are perfect additions.
@Topazal

This winter court grows! Thanks for registering these lovelies. I do admire how you consistently find the time and muse to so lovingly develop them all.

Wren, The Demon Spawn, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

The poor darling. North has his heir but it seems to have come at a cost. Fitting for one of the faeries, though they rarely seem to appreciate the irony. Wren's lore and outfit are lovely.

Casper, The Changeling, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

It's a very pretty UMA if that makes you feel better? Casper is wonderfully macabre.

Estelle, The Flashfreeze, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

The delicate lovely caught in a political web with wings to frail to fly away... I love her connected her lore is.

@pandakitty1

Aurora, Guardian of the Temple, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

It's rare to find a faerie so devoted to a mortal cause! But Aurora carries herself well and her breed makes her lore even more fitting. The scythe was also an excellent choice!

@Lirillith

Noel, A Changling who would not be Denied, has been welcomed into the Winter Court~

What a determined and charming little darling! It's fun to see lore connecting across multiple lairs. Something about his outfit is also delightfully mysterious. He's one of my favorites of yours!

Mandevilla, The Spring Gardener, has been welcomed into the Spring Court~

Mandevilla brings to mind so many good feelings of spring! I love her lore and the clothing and accent you chose for her are perfect additions.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

Thank you! I'm especially proud of Noel's look - those harpy outfits have so much eerie potential!

I have a question about Mandevilla's offspring, though I guess it could apply to any dragon in a similar boat. I thoughtlessly stuck her on a nest, forgot to register her, and then hatched her nest, so she has a couple of sons hatched in the right season (June 2) but predating her joining the court. Do I need to level them before registering or offering them up for adoption?
@BlueEternity

Thank you! I'm especially proud of Noel's look - those harpy outfits have so much eerie potential!

I have a question about Mandevilla's offspring, though I guess it could apply to any dragon in a similar boat. I thoughtlessly stuck her on a nest, forgot to register her, and then hatched her nest, so she has a couple of sons hatched in the right season (June 2) but predating her joining the court. Do I need to level them before registering or offering them up for adoption?
TH15wMc.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184