Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Most Under-Rated Dragon Compliment Game
1 2 3
I promise this is not [i]just[/i] a grab for attention lol. I am [u]not[/u] trolling for a [emoji=star size=1] without authenticity here. Leaving a star is not a requirement for this game. Not that I judge those who directly ask for a star, this just isn't one of those threads. Basically, I thought another variant of one of the forum dragon sharing games should exist, this time where we share a dragon from our lairs we feel deserves more attention and compliments are still involved. [b]Essentially the rules of the game are: 1. Tag the previous person. Say something nice about the dragon they shared. 2. Share a single dragon (per post) from your own lair who you feel deserves more love than they're getting. [/b] This will not always be the dragon with the lowest [emoji=star size=1] count. Definitely shouldn't be the "ugliest" dragon (subjective qualifiers aside) whose lack of stars is almost self-explanatory. Mostly I just wanted to see everyone's sadly ignored/under-appreciated pretties without having to comb through lairs and analyze comparative [emoji=star size=1] counts lol. Feel free to go as many times as you like, but try to keep it down to one dragon per post. If someone posts multiple dragons at once anyway, the next person can feel free to compliment only their favourite, or all of them, up to that person. And as per the usual with these games, I'll toss out one of my under-rated beauties to start us off with. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33367218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/333673/33367218_350.png[/img][/url]
I promise this is not just a grab for attention lol.

I am not trolling for a without authenticity here. Leaving a star is not a requirement for this game. Not that I judge those who directly ask for a star, this just isn't one of those threads.

Basically, I thought another variant of one of the forum dragon sharing games should exist, this time where we share a dragon from our lairs we feel deserves more attention and compliments are still involved.

Essentially the rules of the game are:

1. Tag the previous person. Say something nice about the dragon they shared.

2. Share a single dragon (per post) from your own lair who you feel deserves more love than they're getting.

This will not always be the dragon with the lowest count. Definitely shouldn't be the "ugliest" dragon (subjective qualifiers aside) whose lack of stars is almost self-explanatory.

Mostly I just wanted to see everyone's sadly ignored/under-appreciated pretties without having to comb through lairs and analyze comparative counts lol.

Feel free to go as many times as you like, but try to keep it down to one dragon per post.

If someone posts multiple dragons at once anyway, the next person can feel free to compliment only their favourite, or all of them, up to that person.

And as per the usual with these games, I'll toss out one of my under-rated beauties to start us off with.

33367218_350.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Wow! Autumn is soooo beautiful! Her colors are perfect for her namesake. She looks like you've put a lot of attention and love into her. That outfit and her skin only compliment her and make her even more lovely than she already is. I'm happy to get to compliment such a gorgeous dragon. Np, here's my dragon, Prince. He's a fodder rescue, an older dragon and his outfit is the most expensive one in my lair. Yet no body seems to notice him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33295843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/332959/33295843_350.png[/img][/url]
@Saronai

Wow! Autumn is soooo beautiful! Her colors are perfect for her namesake. She looks like you've put a lot of attention and love into her. That outfit and her skin only compliment her and make her even more lovely than she already is. I'm happy to get to compliment such a gorgeous dragon.

Np, here's my dragon, Prince. He's a fodder rescue, an older dragon and his outfit is the most expensive one in my lair. Yet no body seems to notice him.

33295843_350.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia He's lovely! Fodder rescue can result in some gorgeous dragons (a lot of my lair is made up of fodder rescue!) and I love the celebration sage apparel on him! And the pops of blue are really awesome additions! I hope he gets more love from others in the future! And my dragons is Scherzo. He's not necessarily the best dressed or most handsome, but he's one of the first dragons I got on FR and for that I love him. But he does seem to go unnoticed a lot of the time [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41678208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/416783/41678208_350.png[/img][/url]
@LupusUncia

He's lovely! Fodder rescue can result in some gorgeous dragons (a lot of my lair is made up of fodder rescue!) and I love the celebration sage apparel on him! And the pops of blue are really awesome additions! I hope he gets more love from others in the future!

And my dragons is Scherzo. He's not necessarily the best dressed or most handsome, but he's one of the first dragons I got on FR and for that I love him. But he does seem to go unnoticed a lot of the time

41678208_350.png
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar A shame Scherzo doesn't get much attention, he's beautiful! Absolutely loving the combos of colors going on here, the apparel was a perfect choice to both accentuate those blues and match those browns. A good all-around color palette, the white of the mane and shirt don't act as second fiddle either- while not as noticeable, they're an important note to break up all that brown. A lovely dragon indeed! My gal is Mistral. She's part of my best-dressed tab of council dragons, and is in lore the leader! While she's not the least loved, she definitely seems to fly under the radar compared to other dragons. Considering her colors aren't the most unique and her outfit took me awhile to bring together, I can understand how she can be underappreciated... but nonetheless I love her very dearly! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61447395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614474/61447395_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ceylar A shame Scherzo doesn't get much attention, he's beautiful! Absolutely loving the combos of colors going on here, the apparel was a perfect choice to both accentuate those blues and match those browns. A good all-around color palette, the white of the mane and shirt don't act as second fiddle either- while not as noticeable, they're an important note to break up all that brown. A lovely dragon indeed!

My gal is Mistral. She's part of my best-dressed tab of council dragons, and is in lore the leader! While she's not the least loved, she definitely seems to fly under the radar compared to other dragons. Considering her colors aren't the most unique and her outfit took me awhile to bring together, I can understand how she can be underappreciated... but nonetheless I love her very dearly!

61447395_350.png
Worm off a string, what will I do?
@WormOffAString Her colors are just stunning! Filigree isn't usually my bag, but it works well here, and I love how you used her apparel to pull those colors through. Especially the rose thing on her tail. It took me a second to realise that the orange accents on her filigree weren't more apparel. You may have sold me on filigree, and I hope she gets some more love in the future! ---- On the subject of skydancers: Zida is in charge of lighting for my clan, though I haven't gotten around to writing her lore down yet. She was a bit of an impulse buy, and her colors are . . . Well spring is a weird tertiary anyways, but I think there's something about her colors that works. I think she's perfect for my clan, but oft overlooked in favor of my other more strikingly dressed dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43457566][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/434576/43457566_350.png[/img][/url]
@WormOffAString Her colors are just stunning! Filigree isn't usually my bag, but it works well here, and I love how you used her apparel to pull those colors through. Especially the rose thing on her tail. It took me a second to realise that the orange accents on her filigree weren't more apparel. You may have sold me on filigree, and I hope she gets some more love in the future!

----

On the subject of skydancers:
Zida is in charge of lighting for my clan, though I haven't gotten around to writing her lore down yet. She was a bit of an impulse buy, and her colors are . . . Well spring is a weird tertiary anyways, but I think there's something about her colors that works. I think she's perfect for my clan, but oft overlooked in favor of my other more strikingly dressed dragons.

43457566_350.png
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin Spring is a hard colour to work with, in my opinion, but you're right, there is something about her with this combo of apparel that just works. It's actually really hard for me to put my finger on why I like her and I mean that honestly, not as a cop out. The rich brown of her other colors probably has a lot to do with that, which goes well with the teal and blue. Then there's the orange that's also a complementary shade to blue and teal. The dash of greenish yellow is the odd colour out, but it still goes with some of the gold details, like the danglies on the shawl, and the gold in the hat. She's certainly a gentle, off-beat beauty. ----------- For my overlooked dragon, she's actually the newest in my lair all decorated up, along with her brother, so it's understandable why she's under-rated thus far, but I'm very happy with her and would like to debut her officially here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66315614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663157/66315614_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dracknorin

Spring is a hard colour to work with, in my opinion, but you're right, there is something about her with this combo of apparel that just works. It's actually really hard for me to put my finger on why I like her and I mean that honestly, not as a cop out. The rich brown of her other colors probably has a lot to do with that, which goes well with the teal and blue. Then there's the orange that's also a complementary shade to blue and teal.

The dash of greenish yellow is the odd colour out, but it still goes with some of the gold details, like the danglies on the shawl, and the gold in the hat. She's certainly a gentle, off-beat beauty.

For my overlooked dragon, she's actually the newest in my lair all decorated up, along with her brother, so it's understandable why she's under-rated thus far, but I'm very happy with her and would like to debut her officially here.

66315614_350.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Aethyra is very pretty and graceful. I think she really exemplifies just how lovely Pearlcatcher females can be, and the way she's dressed is very well done. Simple and elegant, and really gives me vibes of an ethereal lady. Her colors are delicate and airy, and I'm left wanting to know more about her. She's an excellent dragon. ----- My overlooked dragon is Shamhat. I was looking through a Tundra appreciation thread to see if I couldn't find a way to enjoy female Tundras, since I struggled with them. Then I saw how Trail looked on them, and knew I had to have one with Trail. So I scried something, which turned out to be a breeding project and a gene project. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68113579][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681136/68113579_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Saronai

Aethyra is very pretty and graceful. I think she really exemplifies just how lovely Pearlcatcher females can be, and the way she's dressed is very well done. Simple and elegant, and really gives me vibes of an ethereal lady. Her colors are delicate and airy, and I'm left wanting to know more about her. She's an excellent dragon.

My overlooked dragon is Shamhat. I was looking through a Tundra appreciation thread to see if I couldn't find a way to enjoy female Tundras, since I struggled with them. Then I saw how Trail looked on them, and knew I had to have one with Trail. So I scried something, which turned out to be a breeding project and a gene project.
68113579_350.png
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha I love the colour palate and the choice of apparel. The sylvan dress covers up the blank black spot on the chest which I like, and the white highlights on some of the apparel stand out and are really pretty against the black and red of the dragons genes. Familiar is matching which I always love to see, and the red on the lionfish matches perfectly with the blood trail! The scene is lovely for her, but I also feel that she deserves something edgier, if there even are any extra edgy scenes haha. Plague eyes are great even though we can't see them, it adds to the matchy colours, would be a shame if they were nature or ice lol. And my final comment, which I saved for last since it's my favourite thing about her, is the ravenskull broadsword! It is the perfect weapon for her to wield and really brings together her entire look so well. It was one of the first things I noticed and how it's perfectly matched with the blacks, reds and whites is so satisfying to see. All in all she's a very aesthetically pleasing dragon, and I love her [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29621723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/296218/29621723_350.png[/img][/url] Rek'Sai has been neglected since the day I got her... I think she's so pretty though and deserves so much more love and attention than what she gets compared to the other League of Legends dragons. She's a XXY cry/fac/glimmer and those seem to be hard dragons to purchase on the AH now, and especially since she's got navy and not a basic XXY white or obsidian, I feel like that makes her even more unique and special and deserving of compliments!
@Delotha

I love the colour palate and the choice of apparel. The sylvan dress covers up the blank black spot on the chest which I like, and the white highlights on some of the apparel stand out and are really pretty against the black and red of the dragons genes. Familiar is matching which I always love to see, and the red on the lionfish matches perfectly with the blood trail! The scene is lovely for her, but I also feel that she deserves something edgier, if there even are any extra edgy scenes haha.
Plague eyes are great even though we can't see them, it adds to the matchy colours, would be a shame if they were nature or ice lol. And my final comment, which I saved for last since it's my favourite thing about her, is the ravenskull broadsword! It is the perfect weapon for her to wield and really brings together her entire look so well. It was one of the first things I noticed and how it's perfectly matched with the blacks, reds and whites is so satisfying to see. All in all she's a very aesthetically pleasing dragon, and I love her

29621723_350.png

Rek'Sai has been neglected since the day I got her... I think she's so pretty though and deserves so much more love and attention than what she gets compared to the other League of Legends dragons. She's a XXY cry/fac/glimmer and those seem to be hard dragons to purchase on the AH now, and especially since she's got navy and not a basic XXY white or obsidian, I feel like that makes her even more unique and special and deserving of compliments!
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif
@DoggoNoWanno While I'm not a big fan of the armor apparels, this one just works. Looking at her with the knowledge she gets overlooked has given me the time to appreciate how pretty that specific shade of purple in this armor is on her, with the blacks breaking it up. Mostly though, I just LOVE how the purple of the armor set brings out the flecks of purple in her genes in the EXACT shade. Very nice! --------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52120108][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521202/52120108_350.png[/img][/url] I have an ulterior motive for picking Lehua for this round. There are certainly many dragons with less stars just as worthy. In this case though, I just finished getting her full outfit pieces AND I have plans to breed up prize dragons with lore on her for BSJ. Would be sweet if she maybe earned a few more stars before then. She's named for the tree/flowers often found in Hawaiian leis that has some rather interesting mythology surrounding it. This will be in keeping with the lore I still need to write about how fire sparks creative passion, ash from magma flow making a natural super fertilizer, etc. Also the particular plant she's named for is super hardy and one of the first to grow over lava flows. Also will be thematic for what I have planned for her bio. Also pretty proud of the banner and footer I made for her bio recently.
@DoggoNoWanno

While I'm not a big fan of the armor apparels, this one just works. Looking at her with the knowledge she gets overlooked has given me the time to appreciate how pretty that specific shade of purple in this armor is on her, with the blacks breaking it up.

Mostly though, I just LOVE how the purple of the armor set brings out the flecks of purple in her genes in the EXACT shade. Very nice!

52120108_350.png

I have an ulterior motive for picking Lehua for this round. There are certainly many dragons with less stars just as worthy. In this case though, I just finished getting her full outfit pieces AND I have plans to breed up prize dragons with lore on her for BSJ. Would be sweet if she maybe earned a few more stars before then.

She's named for the tree/flowers often found in Hawaiian leis that has some rather interesting mythology surrounding it. This will be in keeping with the lore I still need to write about how fire sparks creative passion, ash from magma flow making a natural super fertilizer, etc.

Also the particular plant she's named for is super hardy and one of the first to grow over lava flows. Also will be thematic for what I have planned for her bio.

Also pretty proud of the banner and footer I made for her bio recently.
[center]@Saronai While Coatls are a beautiful breed, most females seem to get overlooked because of their pose. Personally, I do love them all the same, but Lehua is an absolutely gorgeous dragon. The faceted eye type really matches well with her whole lava theme. Very simple yet elegant overall. XXX dragons also have a habit of not being very interesting to look at in my opinion due to them not really having any distinctive features but she truly does provide a really pleasing image to the eye. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] --------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68433944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684340/68433944_350.png[/img][/url] Impulse buy for hatchlings. Karima really just doesn't get a lot of love, both from me and others. She just kinda sits in a tab for breeding and doesn't do much more besides that. I do love her still and can't bring myself to exalt her. Despite not being loved clearly as much as some other dragons in my lair and Hib-Den, she's a beauty and deserves as much love as there is to spare.[/center]
@Saronai

While Coatls are a beautiful breed, most females seem to get overlooked because of their pose. Personally, I do love them all the same, but Lehua is an absolutely gorgeous dragon. The faceted eye type really matches well with her whole lava theme. Very simple yet elegant overall. XXX dragons also have a habit of not being very interesting to look at in my opinion due to them not really having any distinctive features but she truly does provide a really pleasing image to the eye.
68433944_350.png
Impulse buy for hatchlings. Karima really just doesn't get a lot of love, both from me and others. She just kinda sits in a tab for breeding and doesn't do much more besides that. I do love her still and can't bring myself to exalt her. Despite not being loved clearly as much as some other dragons in my lair and Hib-Den, she's a beauty and deserves as much love as there is to spare.
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3