Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | There Can Only Be One #JOSHFLIGHT
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@FancyFliers Yesterday I hatched a special nest of Joshes, who are born to two of the original Joshes, making them 2nd Jeneration Joshes. Would you like to buy one? :3
@FancyFliers Yesterday I hatched a special nest of Joshes, who are born to two of the original Joshes, making them 2nd Jeneration Joshes. Would you like to buy one? :3
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Perhaps.... :eyes emoji: I'm also currently digging up the AH for a Rescue Josh
@TigerDragon14 Perhaps.... :eyes emoji: I'm also currently digging up the AH for a Rescue Josh
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
@FancyFliers even so, take a look in my sales tab. They're up for 244g (in honor of the date 24/4) but I'm happy to negotiate :)
@FancyFliers even so, take a look in my sales tab. They're up for 244g (in honor of the date 24/4) but I'm happy to negotiate :)
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
Introducing PRIMAL JOSH!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77562772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775628/77562772_350.png[/img][/url]
Introducing PRIMAL JOSH!!!

77562772_350.png

Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
All hail primal Josh!!!!
All hail primal Josh!!!!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
We stan Primal Josh!
We stan Primal Josh!
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
Not sure if I'm gonna scatter and regene/breed swap or what, but he'll be a tertiary project while I work on aaaaaall my others, haha

But those primal eyes were a lucky find, for sure.
Not sure if I'm gonna scatter and regene/breed swap or what, but he'll be a tertiary project while I work on aaaaaall my others, haha

But those primal eyes were a lucky find, for sure.
They/Them | GMT-4
@FancyFliers Consider this funky scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=87&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=54&winggene=82&wings=118&auth=5ca937023dc580ad4f9dfb9c382158287114187a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@FancyFliers Consider this funky scry:

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=87&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=54&winggene=82&wings=118&auth=5ca937023dc580ad4f9dfb9c382158287114187a&dummyext=prev.png
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Ooooohohoho, obsessed with that Flair!! He looks so powerful... truly deserving of the name Josh.
@TigerDragon14 Ooooohohoho, obsessed with that Flair!! He looks so powerful... truly deserving of the name Josh.
They/Them | GMT-4
Is there a plan for #JOSHFLIGHT this year?
Is there a plan for #JOSHFLIGHT this year?
They/Them | GMT-4
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45