Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] As Above, So Below
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@myriadofstars Absolutely! You've been added! Im glad you like these guys! <3
@myriadofstars Absolutely! You've been added! Im glad you like these guys! <3
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
wow wow wow this looks SO fun id love to be on the ping list, please !
wow wow wow this looks SO fun id love to be on the ping list, please !
auau or ange ; 19 she / it
clan lore
g1 fan [perpetually broke]

i collect ice pick apparel!
ezgif-1-8dac855c20.png
@karera Sure thing! You've been added!
@karera Sure thing! You've been added!
DSfOOlg.png
The duo is on a nest of two! Wont be hatching until March 20th though!
The duo is on a nest of two! Wont be hatching until March 20th though!
DSfOOlg.png
I would LOVE to be added to the pinglist! I've been stalking the thread since it first came up
I would LOVE to be added to the pinglist! I've been stalking the thread since it first came up
ku5wTFW.png
@Impavid Added! Glad you like the project so far!
@Impavid Added! Glad you like the project so far!
DSfOOlg.png
sign me up, this is a cool concept :D
sign me up, this is a cool concept :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon Added! Thanks for your interest!
@CosmicFalcon Added! Thanks for your interest!
DSfOOlg.png
[quote][center]Pinglist Snipped[/center][/quote] [Center][size=4][b]Howdy everyone![/b][/size][/center] No new hatchlings just yet, but I wanted to run something by you all! Ive got our lovely Mirrored Mirrors set on a 2-egg nest that I was planning to hatch on March 20th, but seeing a lot of people planning to hatch dragons for the Map Update on March 1st, I wanted to ask everyone specifically how they felt about this! [B]Would you all be interested in the current 2 egg nest hatching on March 1st instead?[/b] They'll be ready to breed again March 6th, so they'll still be able to have a nest ready for the Spring Equinox on the 20th. [b]Pros[/b]: [List] [*]One time nest for the release of the new map means limited edition dragons! (Unless another update releases on a future March 1st) [*]Celebration of a massive hyped update [*]Two nests in March instead of one [*]More dragons/chance at more eggs from the pair to hatch for the Solstice [*]Three nests of Wind-eyed hatchlings before my move to Shadow, rather than two. [/list] [b]Cons[/b]: [List] [*]May or may not have an influx of dragons (faster/multiple chances at palindromes) or lack of new dragons (lag preventing hatches). [*]May be harder to hit a palindrome ID with potential lag of a New feature as a result. [*]Not necessarily considered a special date. [*]Three nests of Wind-eyed hatchlings before my move to Shadow, rather than two (Whether or not this is a pro or a con is subjective). [/list] I have not yet decided on a final date to tally; it depends on the amount of responses and how it compares to the ratio* of people on the pinglist, as well as my free time due to the festival and life. (*Ex. There are 14 people on the list as I write this. If 8 people vote yes, there will not be enough people to vote against it, and vice versa. New people added to the pingslist will be accounted for). ------- ------- [Center][size=4][b]I will tally up the final response below and post an update in the News & Notices post.[/b][/size] Please indicate in your response if you would like to get pinged for the results! Otherwise I will see you all at the next hatch date![/center] [Quote="Results"] [Center][b]7 yes, 1 neutral, 0 no 8 votes and no votes against as of the closure of this poll on 2/28![/b] Thank you everyone for voting! See you in two days![/center] [/quote]
Quote:
Pinglist Snipped

Howdy everyone!
No new hatchlings just yet, but I wanted to run something by you all!
Ive got our lovely Mirrored Mirrors set on a 2-egg nest that I was planning to hatch on March 20th, but seeing a lot of people planning to hatch dragons for the Map Update on March 1st, I wanted to ask everyone specifically how they felt about this!

Would you all be interested in the current 2 egg nest hatching on March 1st instead?
They'll be ready to breed again March 6th, so they'll still be able to have a nest ready for the Spring Equinox on the 20th.

Pros:
  • One time nest for the release of the new map means limited edition dragons! (Unless another update releases on a future March 1st)
  • Celebration of a massive hyped update
  • Two nests in March instead of one
  • More dragons/chance at more eggs from the pair to hatch for the Solstice
  • Three nests of Wind-eyed hatchlings before my move to Shadow, rather than two.

Cons:
  • May or may not have an influx of dragons (faster/multiple chances at palindromes) or lack of new dragons (lag preventing hatches).
  • May be harder to hit a palindrome ID with potential lag of a New feature as a result.
  • Not necessarily considered a special date.
  • Three nests of Wind-eyed hatchlings before my move to Shadow, rather than two (Whether or not this is a pro or a con is subjective).

I have not yet decided on a final date to tally; it depends on the amount of responses and how it compares to the ratio* of people on the pinglist, as well as my free time due to the festival and life.
(*Ex. There are 14 people on the list as I write this. If 8 people vote yes, there will not be enough people to vote against it, and vice versa. New people added to the pingslist will be accounted for).

I will tally up the final response below and post an update in the News & Notices post.
Please indicate in your response if you would like to get pinged for the results! Otherwise I will see you all at the next hatch date!
Results wrote:
7 yes, 1 neutral, 0 no
8 votes and no votes against as of the closure of this poll on 2/28!

Thank you everyone for voting! See you in two days!
DSfOOlg.png
i think you should hatch on the first, more nests are always cool

the palindrome risk is worth taking imo
i think you should hatch on the first, more nests are always cool

the palindrome risk is worth taking imo
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33