Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 245 246
I remain in awe of your courage, your fortitude, and your overall willingness to put up with *gestures* Stuff TM. This is such a great update, and that video tutorial thing is genius, whoever thought that up should get a raise! and i know nobody pays you but give both of yourselves a raise in whatever form you choose cuz you deserve it! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
I remain in awe of your courage, your fortitude, and your overall willingness to put up with *gestures* Stuff TM. This is such a great update, and that video tutorial thing is genius, whoever thought that up should get a raise! and i know nobody pays you but give both of yourselves a raise in whatever form you choose cuz you deserve it!

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Peppaganda

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I would like to be removed from the lists entirely. I'm getting way too many pings and need to focus on saving up rather than spending. Thanks!
@Peppaganda

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I would like to be removed from the lists entirely. I'm getting way too many pings and need to focus on saving up rather than spending. Thanks!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Tenpou Absolutely no bother, I have removed you from the lists.
For reference you were on the all eyes, all moderns and all ancients lists which essentially mean you will be pinged for all dragons and would be why you were getting so many pings. You can find more information in the FAQ should you wish to resubmit at a later date and best of luck with your saving c:

Screenshot_2021-01-24_at_00.11.36.png

@Sheppo Hello c: the reason that you are still getting so many pings is because you have submitted yourself to the "Everything" list under sales type.

This list is the exact same as the old Gen1 Everything list. Being on this list means that you will literally be pinged for everything. (This information can be found in the FAQ under the "Why am I being pinged so much" question.)

The solution is that I can amend your form to a different sales type/s. Please let me know which of the following you would like updating to:
Flat sales, Auctions, Offers and Interest Checks

@Tenpou Absolutely no bother, I have removed you from the lists.
For reference you were on the all eyes, all moderns and all ancients lists which essentially mean you will be pinged for all dragons and would be why you were getting so many pings. You can find more information in the FAQ should you wish to resubmit at a later date and best of luck with your saving c:

Screenshot_2021-01-24_at_00.11.36.png

@Sheppo Hello c: the reason that you are still getting so many pings is because you have submitted yourself to the "Everything" list under sales type.

This list is the exact same as the old Gen1 Everything list. Being on this list means that you will literally be pinged for everything. (This information can be found in the FAQ under the "Why am I being pinged so much" question.)

The solution is that I can amend your form to a different sales type/s. Please let me know which of the following you would like updating to:

cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda

Yeeeah, I was wondering why I was getting pinged for a bunch of things I frankly had zero interest in. Definitely didn't need to be continuously pinged for xyz stuff.
@Peppaganda

Yeeeah, I was wondering why I was getting pinged for a bunch of things I frankly had zero interest in. Definitely didn't need to be continuously pinged for xyz stuff.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@sheppo As noted above, the solution is that I can amend your form to a different sales type/s. Please let me know which of the following you would like updating to:
@sheppo As noted above, the solution is that I can amend your form to a different sales type/s. Please let me know which of the following you would like updating to:
About
Skin shop
xx
@sheppo No worries, appreciate it can be a lot of information to take in c:
I have updated the lists for you so you are now on the correct lists that you wanted to be on
@sheppo No worries, appreciate it can be a lot of information to take in c:
I have updated the lists for you so you are now on the correct lists that you wanted to be on
About
Skin shop
xx
Super sorry to ping but I don't understand the sheet at all, I just wanna get pinged for certain gen1s, but I'm confused on why I need to import dragons instead of just filling out a list... Please help o-o @peppaganda

(I'm also super new to FR and the forums.)
Super sorry to ping but I don't understand the sheet at all, I just wanna get pinged for certain gen1s, but I'm confused on why I need to import dragons instead of just filling out a list... Please help o-o @peppaganda

(I'm also super new to FR and the forums.)
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hhceN5m.png
@Midetta Hello, absolutely no worries - always welcome to ping with questions c:

The spreadsheet itself is actually for selling dragons, if you would like to be pinged when somebody sells a dragon that fits your criteria you will need to fill out one of the submissions post located in this post

If you have any questions about the forms we have an FAQ located here which is the best place to start but please do let me know if you need anything clarifying further and I'd be more than happy to help c:
@Midetta Hello, absolutely no worries - always welcome to ping with questions c:

The spreadsheet itself is actually for selling dragons, if you would like to be pinged when somebody sells a dragon that fits your criteria you will need to fill out one of the submissions post located in this post

If you have any questions about the forms we have an FAQ located here which is the best place to start but please do let me know if you need anything clarifying further and I'd be more than happy to help c:
About
Skin shop
xx
Ohhh! So many words I go so confused! Tysm for the help I was so lost >~<
Ohhh! So many words I go so confused! Tysm for the help I was so lost >~<
ZbNAjCO.png
PRICTGJ.png
~~~~
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hhceN5m.png
@sheppo Apologies, I had not noticed previously that you had submitted two forms, on 11/01 as well as on 23/01, both of which were on the "Everything" list. As a result I had only edited one. Apologies for this oversight, it has now been fixed.
@sheppo Apologies, I had not noticed previously that you had submitted two forms, on 11/01 as well as on 23/01, both of which were on the "Everything" list. As a result I had only edited one. Apologies for this oversight, it has now been fixed.
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 245 246