Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 246 247
@ladylilitu @peppaganda

hello!

silly question, but im pretty sure i removed myself from the 'any primal' pinglist yet im still getting pinged for primal sales.
is that because im on the general pinglist or is that not how it works? ;u;
@ladylilitu @peppaganda

hello!

silly question, but im pretty sure i removed myself from the 'any primal' pinglist yet im still getting pinged for primal sales.
is that because im on the general pinglist or is that not how it works? ;u;
@hessonite helloo! here's your current "profile"~ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/735872429787971584/800089070336213002/9yGzWO0IE8wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/img] from a quick look through, you're on a few commonly misconstrued pinglists. [quote=FAQ] [b]General sales type: Everything[/b] This list is the exact same as the old Gen1 Everything list. Being on this list means that you will literally be pinged for every single dragon. If you do not wish to be pinged for every single dragon, then you should remove yourself from this list and add yourself to one or more of the other sales types. [b]Eyes include: "Normal" eyes: All (or similar variation)[/b] Selecting this option will add you to the pinglist for all dragons with a "Normal" eye type. The “Normal” eye type encompasses Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Dark Sclera, Glowing, and Swirl. As you can imagine, this list applies to a rather large number of dragons. If you are looking to be pinged for something more specific, e.g. XXYs with wind eyes, then you will need to submit this through the specifics form [b]Breeds: All moderns and All ancients[/b] Selecting these option(s) will add you to the pinglist for all dragons that are a modern breed or an ancient breed. This includes the starter breeds (Faes, Guardians, Tundras, and Mirrors), alongside Nocturnes and Bogsneaks. Adding yourself to these list(s) will literally ping you for every single modern and/or ancient.[/quote] let me know if you'd like me to remove you from any of these now that it's a little clearer where the issues are likely originating from!
@hessonite helloo! here's your current "profile"~

9yGzWO0IE8wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

from a quick look through, you're on a few commonly misconstrued pinglists.
FAQ wrote:
General sales type: Everything
This list is the exact same as the old Gen1 Everything list.

Being on this list means that you will literally be pinged for every single dragon.

If you do not wish to be pinged for every single dragon, then you should remove yourself from this list and add yourself to one or more of the other sales types.

Eyes include: "Normal" eyes: All (or similar variation)
Selecting this option will add you to the pinglist for all dragons with a "Normal" eye type. The “Normal” eye type encompasses Common, Uncommon, Unusual, Dark Sclera, Glowing, and Swirl. As you can imagine, this list applies to a rather large number of dragons.

If you are looking to be pinged for something more specific, e.g. XXYs with wind eyes, then you will need to submit this through the specifics form

Breeds: All moderns and All ancients
Selecting these option(s) will add you to the pinglist for all dragons that are a modern breed or an ancient breed. This includes the starter breeds (Faes, Guardians, Tundras, and Mirrors), alongside Nocturnes and Bogsneaks.

Adding yourself to these list(s) will literally ping you for every single modern and/or ancient.

let me know if you'd like me to remove you from any of these now that it's a little clearer where the issues are likely originating from!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

oh ok, that makes much more sense, i was just kinda confused.
hmm i think i'll stay on those general lists, for now.

thank you so much for the help! <3
@ladylilitu

oh ok, that makes much more sense, i was just kinda confused.
hmm i think i'll stay on those general lists, for now.

thank you so much for the help! <3
I’m on mobile only and the spreadsheet keeps crashing on me while I try to read the tutorial. Is there just a general list somewhere?

I have a variety of gen1s for sale: male, female, different breeds, gened, ungene, partially gened, bred, unbred, etc... All but eyes. All are common.
I’m on mobile only and the spreadsheet keeps crashing on me while I try to read the tutorial. Is there just a general list somewhere?

I have a variety of gen1s for sale: male, female, different breeds, gened, ungene, partially gened, bred, unbred, etc... All but eyes. All are common.
@ladylilitu @peppaganda

hi! I'm sorry to be a bother - I know in the FAQs it said the generator sometimes takes a while to load, but it's been 2 hours since I filled out the form and the pinglist still hasn't generated (no loading bar either.) Did I do something wrong or is it just lag?
@ladylilitu @peppaganda

hi! I'm sorry to be a bother - I know in the FAQs it said the generator sometimes takes a while to load, but it's been 2 hours since I filled out the form and the pinglist still hasn't generated (no loading bar either.) Did I do something wrong or is it just lag?
fNZvyIa.png
@Spark Hello! it's no bother
To be clear do you mean that you have filled out one of the google forms? or that you completed the information inside the pinglist generator tab?

The google forms are only for submissions to get yourself added to one of the lists. If you have completed one of these please let us know and we will remove your submission.

If you filled out the pinglist generator tab then it is very odd that it did not load fully in that time! Having spoken to other users, on occasion, and depending on browser settings, the pinglist will not visually load for people despite the calculations having run. In this case, refreshing the page should solve the problem.

Additionally, you need to ensure that you have filled out the details in all 3 generator steps:
  1. Select a sales type
  2. Import dragon details
  3. Fill out the manual detail portion for at least the gender/bred status/pose change for each dragon

Hopefully this should fix the issue but please do let us know if you encounter any further problems.
@Spark Hello! it's no bother
To be clear do you mean that you have filled out one of the google forms? or that you completed the information inside the pinglist generator tab?

The google forms are only for submissions to get yourself added to one of the lists. If you have completed one of these please let us know and we will remove your submission.

If you filled out the pinglist generator tab then it is very odd that it did not load fully in that time! Having spoken to other users, on occasion, and depending on browser settings, the pinglist will not visually load for people despite the calculations having run. In this case, refreshing the page should solve the problem.

Additionally, you need to ensure that you have filled out the details in all 3 generator steps:
  1. Select a sales type
  2. Import dragon details
  3. Fill out the manual detail portion for at least the gender/bred status/pose change for each dragon

Hopefully this should fix the issue but please do let us know if you encounter any further problems.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Peppaganda Hi! I tried again this morning. To be clear I'm trying to generate a pinglist for auctions, and I filled out all the relevant information you mentioned (sales type, dragon details, and then the gender/bred status/pose change categories.)

Under where the pinglist is suppose to generate it still says "Please start at step 1!" and the list never appears for me, even after refreshing and waiting another 30 minutes. :(
@Peppaganda Hi! I tried again this morning. To be clear I'm trying to generate a pinglist for auctions, and I filled out all the relevant information you mentioned (sales type, dragon details, and then the gender/bred status/pose change categories.)

Under where the pinglist is suppose to generate it still says "Please start at step 1!" and the list never appears for me, even after refreshing and waiting another 30 minutes. :(
fNZvyIa.png
@Spark Apologies, when you mentioned form I just wanted to check which you meant as we have had a few cases of people trying to generate using the google forms

I jumped into the sheet and you definitely filled out everything right, there was an issue with dragon 20 generated by a previous user using cut/paste, because the sheet hadn't been used for 20 since then we unfortunately missed it.

It is now fixed and your list has generated

again so sorry for the wait uvu
@Spark Apologies, when you mentioned form I just wanted to check which you meant as we have had a few cases of people trying to generate using the google forms

I jumped into the sheet and you definitely filled out everything right, there was an issue with dragon 20 generated by a previous user using cut/paste, because the sheet hadn't been used for 20 since then we unfortunately missed it.

It is now fixed and your list has generated

again so sorry for the wait uvu
About
Skin shop
xx
@ladylilitu
Hi sorry, don’t mean to bother anyone.
I put that I was interested in the “Everything” sales type because I want to be pinged for any tree color range dragons no matter the sales type. However it seems that now I am pinged for all sales.

Is there a way to remove me from the everything list but still receive pings for the color ranges I picked? Or should I just be removed altogether and use the specific color search form to get my desired ranges?
@ladylilitu
Hi sorry, don’t mean to bother anyone.
I put that I was interested in the “Everything” sales type because I want to be pinged for any tree color range dragons no matter the sales type. However it seems that now I am pinged for all sales.

Is there a way to remove me from the everything list but still receive pings for the color ranges I picked? Or should I just be removed altogether and use the specific color search form to get my desired ranges?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy Hello c: It looks like you have yourself added to the "everything" list under sales type. This list acts in the same way as the old "everything" lists and means that you will be pinged for, quite simply, everything.

This is quite easy to fix, we can just amend your entry to update the sales type. Please let me know which of the following you would like it updating to;
Flat sales, Auctions, Offers and Interest Checks
@balthy Hello c: It looks like you have yourself added to the "everything" list under sales type. This list acts in the same way as the old "everything" lists and means that you will be pinged for, quite simply, everything.

This is quite easy to fix, we can just amend your entry to update the sales type. Please let me know which of the following you would like it updating to;
Flat sales, Auctions, Offers and Interest Checks
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 246 247