Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Spp.] Python regius - Undertide Update!
1 2 3 4
tysm!! i'm so excited!! :D :D :D
tysm!! i'm so excited!! :D :D :D
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
Oooh thats so exciting then. Thank you! Aah thank you for adding me to the pinglist! Oooh I shall go check that out then thank you!!
Oooh well good luck with your personal project then and I cant wait to see what you add in the future ^^
Oooh thats so exciting then. Thank you! Aah thank you for adding me to the pinglist! Oooh I shall go check that out then thank you!!
Oooh well good luck with your personal project then and I cant wait to see what you add in the future ^^
[color=8f7960][size=4][font=cambra]This is one o' my favorite subspecies, snake dragons my beloved [emoji=cobra size=1] I have this boy who used to be a bane, after spendin' a ton I finally made him a morph ! He has light eyes too, very matchy >:o [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73344117][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733442/73344117_350.png[/img][/url] This said can I be added to th' pinglist as well ?[/font][/size][/color]
This is one o' my favorite subspecies, snake dragons my beloved I have this boy who used to be a bane, after spendin' a ton I finally made him a morph ! He has light eyes too, very matchy >:o
73344117_350.png
This said can I be added to th' pinglist as well ?
UDy41Fx.png
Hi everyone! I wanted to bump this subspecies real quick as a sort of mini-annoucement that I'll be updating to reflect the new Undertide breed, as it has some reticulated python patterned genes!

Some of the updates will be to mirror the current morphs already created, but I would like to look into reticulated python morphs as well to make some Ancient Only variants.

If anyone who drops by is interested, please let me know and I'll add you to my hatchery pinglist!
Hi everyone! I wanted to bump this subspecies real quick as a sort of mini-annoucement that I'll be updating to reflect the new Undertide breed, as it has some reticulated python patterned genes!

Some of the updates will be to mirror the current morphs already created, but I would like to look into reticulated python morphs as well to make some Ancient Only variants.

If anyone who drops by is interested, please let me know and I'll add you to my hatchery pinglist!
IF HubOOF Hub
I have a ball python irl and I love this! Looking forward to seeing your undertide variants, I’d love to be added to your hatchery pinglist for retics! Here’s the dragon I have for my bp, he’s a lesser het clown. Fits the ghost morph here a bit more than your lesser one though. I can see what you mean with the “washed out” colour struggle. Lemon pymorph has the brown/yellow combo but it is a bit too dark, ideally a light brown/yellow combo would be good. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56980191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/569802/56980191_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a ball python irl and I love this! Looking forward to seeing your undertide variants, I’d love to be added to your hatchery pinglist for retics!

Here’s the dragon I have for my bp, he’s a lesser het clown. Fits the ghost morph here a bit more than your lesser one though. I can see what you mean with the “washed out” colour struggle. Lemon pymorph has the brown/yellow combo but it is a bit too dark, ideally a light brown/yellow combo would be good.
56980191_350.png
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket

added!

I love your dragon build for your baby! It probably doesn't help that some morphs have such variability IRL for how limited I was planning to be here on FR, but I love seeing how people build dragons for their pets.
@LemonySnaket

added!

I love your dragon build for your baby! It probably doesn't help that some morphs have such variability IRL for how limited I was planning to be here on FR, but I love seeing how people build dragons for their pets.
IF HubOOF Hub
Here's a bump, as the Undertide morphs have been added! Very happy with the Retic and Rainbow Boa scries, even if they're not technically a part of this subspecies.
Here's a bump, as the Undertide morphs have been added! Very happy with the Retic and Rainbow Boa scries, even if they're not technically a part of this subspecies.
IF HubOOF Hub
Dang, I love what you’ve done with this. I have such a weakness for real life animal color and pattern genetics and I love how realistic all your breed standards are. I’ve been mostly obsessed with the mammal side of things so learning about python morphs has been a treat. Just… fantastic. 10/10. Can I be pinged for any updates related to this? Also, would it be okay if I tried to breed for the rainbow boa standard? You are quite right about it being a very rare combo (only 2 non exalted in the dragon search [emoji=gaoler scared size=1]), and I’d love to help making that scry real. From what I’ve searched there’s plenty of dragons that could be fit for a breeding project to get that orange / orange / cerulean
Dang, I love what you’ve done with this. I have such a weakness for real life animal color and pattern genetics and I love how realistic all your breed standards are.
I’ve been mostly obsessed with the mammal side of things so learning about python morphs has been a treat. Just… fantastic. 10/10.
Can I be pinged for any updates related to this?

Also, would it be okay if I tried to breed for the rainbow boa standard? You are quite right about it being a very rare combo (only 2 non exalted in the dragon search ), and I’d love to help making that scry real.
From what I’ve searched there’s plenty of dragons that could be fit for a breeding project to get that orange / orange / cerulean
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@BrutusCourt

I'm really glad you like the subspecies! I originally was just going to make a dragon for my pet ball python, and then after seeing just how realistic python/morph were to actual snake colors I had to dig in as much as I could :3

Its a-ok in my book if you want to start a Rainbow Boa project! I'm hoping to get a catalog for my hatchery ready, and part of that will be an actual registry for the dragons, as well as any who fit the subspecies criteria that I havent bred myseld. Once that's made there will hopefully be an icon associated, and I'll let you know so you can add it to the bio!
I've got a few orange/cerulean-range dragons now that I'm gonna try to pair, but once I've got my first baby done I can pass them on, if you'd like
@BrutusCourt

I'm really glad you like the subspecies! I originally was just going to make a dragon for my pet ball python, and then after seeing just how realistic python/morph were to actual snake colors I had to dig in as much as I could :3

Its a-ok in my book if you want to start a Rainbow Boa project! I'm hoping to get a catalog for my hatchery ready, and part of that will be an actual registry for the dragons, as well as any who fit the subspecies criteria that I havent bred myseld. Once that's made there will hopefully be an icon associated, and I'll let you know so you can add it to the bio!
I've got a few orange/cerulean-range dragons now that I'm gonna try to pair, but once I've got my first baby done I can pass them on, if you'd like
IF HubOOF Hub
I see, that sounds great! Excited to see the registry.
Best of luck with the breeding project, and I’d def be interested in a few of the breeding project dragons once you’re finished ^^
I see, that sounds great! Excited to see the registry.
Best of luck with the breeding project, and I’d def be interested in a few of the breeding project dragons once you’re finished ^^
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
1 2 3 4