Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] Explorers of the Sky
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50
@AshFlame669 added! thank you for your interest!
@AshFlame669 added! thank you for your interest!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

Can I snatch up the male and name him Elodin?
@pokemoncha

Can I snatch up the male and name him Elodin?
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Kalorin certainly! Sending him asap!
@Kalorin certainly! Sending him asap!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha Howdy! sO, I like to add vistas to my dragon bios, but unfortunately the Explorer bio template breaks when I do that! Would it be alright if I swapped it over for a vista-friendly template (while keeping the Explorer's Button Graphic and the Generation Number)? Also! ----- Please register my Explorer! [b]Name[/b]: Jade [b]Generation[/b]: 1 [b]Link to Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64630694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646307/64630694_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Lore[/b]: Yes (WIP)
@pokemoncha

Howdy! sO, I like to add vistas to my dragon bios, but unfortunately the Explorer bio template breaks when I do that! Would it be alright if I swapped it over for a vista-friendly template (while keeping the Explorer's Button Graphic and the Generation Number)?

Also!

Please register my Explorer!

Name: Jade
Generation: 1
Link to Dragon:
64630694_350.png

Lore: Yes (WIP)
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
@Tahoma of course! It's just a template for fun after all, there's no need to keep it if you don't want to! Secondly... Jade has been registered! Hooray! Thank you so much, she's the first Explorer registered! I look forward to what you do with her [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@Tahoma of course! It's just a template for fun after all, there's no need to keep it if you don't want to!

Secondly... Jade has been registered! Hooray! Thank you so much, she's the first Explorer registered! I look forward to what you do with her
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha Please register my Explorer! Name: Windward Generation: 1 Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64630693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646307/64630693_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: not yet, but I will make lore for her eventually Also, a little info: yes, I will be training her (along with two other lineage project descendants).
@pokemoncha
Please register my Explorer!

Name: Windward
Generation: 1
Link to Dragon:
64630693_350.png
Lore: not yet, but I will make lore for her eventually

Also, a little info: yes, I will be training her (along with two other lineage project descendants).
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@Foxfires29 Windward has been registered! Thank you so much <3 And I'm excited to see what you do with her! Good luck training [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Foxfires29 Windward has been registered! Thank you so much <3

And I'm excited to see what you do with her! Good luck training
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

Wow the name reminds me of pmd, my favorite game even to this day! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@pokemoncha

Wow the name reminds me of pmd, my favorite game even to this day! Can I be added to the pinglist?
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral added! Thank you for you interest!

Also, that's no coincidence: pmd eos is my favorite game of all time! So many good memories... it was only a matter of time before I did something with it on FR lol
@MxFeral added! Thank you for you interest!

Also, that's no coincidence: pmd eos is my favorite game of all time! So many good memories... it was only a matter of time before I did something with it on FR lol
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha

Always nice to see when someone else appreciate a classic masterpiece!
@pokemoncha

Always nice to see when someone else appreciate a classic masterpiece!
RXD8sr3.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50