Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Sages: A Multigaze Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Wyldangel - Ooh, how interesting! I'll have to keep myself posted~

As for Yarrow:
She is aware that she is bound, but does not have clear memories of her experiences before the binding was completed (or, rather, the memories are overwhelmed with competing sensations and visions), and so does has not yet know who bound her originally, or why—just that the bindings keep her sane, and that she cannot leave the clan.
Due to the nature of her power, though, it is not the kind of realization that can be kept from her forever, especially as clan consort Asphodel does harbor a private grief over what was done.
@Wyldangel - Ooh, how interesting! I'll have to keep myself posted~

As for Yarrow:
She is aware that she is bound, but does not have clear memories of her experiences before the binding was completed (or, rather, the memories are overwhelmed with competing sensations and visions), and so does has not yet know who bound her originally, or why—just that the bindings keep her sane, and that she cannot leave the clan.
Due to the nature of her power, though, it is not the kind of realization that can be kept from her forever, especially as clan consort Asphodel does harbor a private grief over what was done.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@tuberose thats fascinating! Do you have a lore thread?

Also I did have time yesterday to add the full info on Filigree and how the linked genes of Path to Clarity work if you want to check it out!
@tuberose thats fascinating! Do you have a lore thread?

Also I did have time yesterday to add the full info on Filigree and how the linked genes of Path to Clarity work if you want to check it out!
Update! Special linked gene set Path to Clarity containing Opal, Keel, Crackle and Filigree has been added!
Update! Special linked gene set Path to Clarity containing Opal, Keel, Crackle and Filigree has been added!
I'm not usually big into subspecies but I really like the lore for these so far! It helps that I have one dragon who perfectly fits: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46655621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/466557/46655621_350.png[/img][/url] Oeolyca started out with Gembond, but I gave her Ringlets and Perma'd her when I saw how adorable she was, so it kind of tickled me to see the Ringlets permas here! I do picture her as living in a bit of a haze most of the time as she sifts through the multitude of visions that present themselves to her. I have a few other Multigaze dragons who don't seem to quite fit here (yet?) since their terts aren't mentioned - two Firefly, one Gembond - but I'll be curious to see how this evolves!
I'm not usually big into subspecies but I really like the lore for these so far! It helps that I have one dragon who perfectly fits:

46655621_350.png
Oeolyca started out with Gembond, but I gave her Ringlets and Perma'd her when I saw how adorable she was, so it kind of tickled me to see the Ringlets permas here! I do picture her as living in a bit of a haze most of the time as she sifts through the multitude of visions that present themselves to her.

I have a few other Multigaze dragons who don't seem to quite fit here (yet?) since their terts aren't mentioned - two Firefly, one Gembond - but I'll be curious to see how this evolves!
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
I actually don't have a lore page!

I've always preferred to keep my lore rather understated, rather than writing longer fiction. The best places to find out more information on the clan is on my clan profile page, and in Bryony's bio. (Beyond that, most of my dragons have very short blurbs suggesting their identities; song lyrics and poetry fragments do the rest of the lore work.)
I actually don't have a lore page!

I've always preferred to keep my lore rather understated, rather than writing longer fiction. The best places to find out more information on the clan is on my clan profile page, and in Bryony's bio. (Beyond that, most of my dragons have very short blurbs suggesting their identities; song lyrics and poetry fragments do the rest of the lore work.)
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Love this idea I just picked up this cute multigaze [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64287293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642873/64287293_350.png[/img][/url]
Love this idea
I just picked up this cute multigaze
64287293_350.png
ZNbjcVk.png
Ooooh interesting! But what about basic? Poor Epoch is lost ; o; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61732016][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617321/61732016_350.png[/img][/url]
Ooooh interesting! But what about basic? Poor Epoch is lost ; o;
61732016_350.png
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Sigma Ah! How cute! Oeolyca really does fit! I plan on doing all the terts eventually it's an exercise in how weird my creativity can get. I think firefly might have something to do with dreaming!

@Tuberose I'll definitely check it out Byrony. I'm the opposite though. The dream would definitely be to have at least a little flash fiction for all my dergs.

@Ladymoon2886 what a cutie!! Any plans yet? Lace has some seasonally appropriate and spooky lore if you want to check it out.

@Deoxtri All things in time. XD the goal is to do all the terts including basic! But there are many. Maybe something that's mutable?
@Sigma Ah! How cute! Oeolyca really does fit! I plan on doing all the terts eventually it's an exercise in how weird my creativity can get. I think firefly might have something to do with dreaming!

@Tuberose I'll definitely check it out Byrony. I'm the opposite though. The dream would definitely be to have at least a little flash fiction for all my dergs.

@Ladymoon2886 what a cutie!! Any plans yet? Lace has some seasonally appropriate and spooky lore if you want to check it out.

@Deoxtri All things in time. XD the goal is to do all the terts including basic! But there are many. Maybe something that's mutable?
@Wyldangel I plan on getting her patchwork so maybe some kind of possessed doll?
With the lace lore and her being hatched in October she is a perfect spooky sage.
@Wyldangel I plan on getting her patchwork so maybe some kind of possessed doll?
With the lace lore and her being hatched in October she is a perfect spooky sage.
ZNbjcVk.png
@Ladymoon2886 ooh awesome! If you want to register her let me know! Also if you like the patchwork genes you might want to follow the thread, I've got something in the works with those.
@Ladymoon2886 ooh awesome! If you want to register her let me know! Also if you like the patchwork genes you might want to follow the thread, I've got something in the works with those.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49