Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your MANS
1 2
@Ichorous

What a STRONG LOOKING MAN. I think that this Bright Boy is most certainly EYE BURNINGLY HANDSOME engough to truly lead the ranks of MANGENTA dragons here.
@Ichorous

What a STRONG LOOKING MAN. I think that this Bright Boy is most certainly EYE BURNINGLY HANDSOME engough to truly lead the ranks of MANGENTA dragons here.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53198620][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531987/53198620_350.png[/img][/url] This is peak manhood. This dragon is so MANLY that if he projects hard enough he turns into a tree. Which is like 99% of the time. Good luck seeing this dude's punches coming. There will be a whole tree marching up to you and bench pressing you into the sun.
53198620_350.png

This is peak manhood. This dragon is so MANLY that if he projects hard enough he turns into a tree. Which is like 99% of the time. Good luck seeing this dude's punches coming. There will be a whole tree marching up to you and bench pressing you into the sun.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
SPOONER YOU'RE BACK i mean I don't know if you ever left BUT I MISS SEEING YOUR MANLY MEN IN THE FORUMS [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46299954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/463000/46299954_350.png[/img][/url] Do LITTLE men count??
SPOONER YOU'RE BACK i mean I don't know if you ever left BUT I MISS SEEING YOUR MANLY MEN IN THE FORUMS

46299954_350.png
Do LITTLE men count??
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
meet [size=7][b]Dart[/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62332142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623322/62332142_350.png[/img][/url] And [size=7][b]Abelia[/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54810121][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548102/54810121_350.png[/img][/url]
meet Dart
62332142_350.png
And Abelia
54810121_350.png
gFRo0Jr.png FbBE7dN.png
L7aQfSh.png
J7D1quC.png
[center]What a fine host of manly men! I shall suplex my contribution into the ring! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33657415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/336575/33657415_350.png[/img][/url] This is MANteca. He’s a man’s man! The flowers in his shop have muscles upon muscles! And also, just Cos I can [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38218501][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382186/38218501_350.png[/img][/url] [i]short.
What a fine host of manly men! I shall suplex my contribution into the ring!

33657415_350.png
This is MANteca. He’s a man’s man! The flowers in his shop have muscles upon muscles!

And also, just Cos I can

38218501_350.png
short.
(@Cryoluxa - BROM is very acceptable! BROHMYGOD would like to know which dating apps Medjool uses, so he can also sign up to all of them.) Let us commence the viewing of many mans. @ZincAlloy [quote=MAN STUFF]It [i]has [/i]been years. So many years. I very broccaisionally think to myself sometimes, Romerio, Romerio, wherefore art tho- oh! THERE HE IS, LIKE A MANLY STAR ON THE BRORIZON! His mere appearance MENds all the unmanly holes of my heart and he LIFTS me like SO MANY BEARS. Truly, a MANLY MAN. I remember this fine man well, from when he was but a MINI MCMANLET of the MAN-CAVE. With not even very manly parentage, nor colours, the odds were stacked against him, though brof course that made him FIGHT HARDER. It is BRONDERFUL to see him REACHING HIS TRUE BROTENTIAL today! What's his secret? Is it brotein shakes? Is it the MAN METHOD (only $29.99 at your friendly local dealer)? Is it... bears? Whatever the case, The MANLY MAN-CAVE OF MANGENTA MANS would like to broffer him FREE DIRTBIKES FOR DAYS and ALL OF THE EXPLOSIONS. 11/10, tears were shed over the mancredible appearance of Bromerio, gracing this thread with his greatness and great buffness. Manly tears, of course. [/quote] @Ichorous [quote=MAN STUFF] Fresh is [i]FRESH![/i] Sporting DOUBLE MANGENTA with a tasteful tasty dose of BLUEISH MANGENTA, you've got one rainbow rainbro here. Is it time to TASTE THE RAINBOW, or is it TIME TO CHILL? Either way, it's going to be one MANTASTIC time. Fresh is also prepared for ANY AND ALL SITUATIONS, with SICK GLASSES and a RAD VEST. Boasting a WHOLE CHEST OF CHEST HAIR, Fresh is READY TO CHILL like NO OTHER DUDE AROUND, and he REALLY CAN CHILL LIKE NO OTHER DUDE AROUND. Ah, to think he could have a whole gym of NOTHING BUT CHILL BEARS if he CHILLED HARD ENOUGH! MANLY MCBRO MANSELF is ALMOST JEALOUS, except that'd be terribly unmanly of him. A MANDSOME 10/10! [/quote] ((His accent is one of my favorites! Here's my poor perma who has to wear it forevermore.)) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53092124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/530922/53092124_350.png[/img][/url] @BigNastySugar [quote=MAN STUFF] Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO. It's a tree! The manliest tree, Rowan, is here to show everybro that TREES CAN ALSO BE TRUE MEN. It's all in which letters you STRONGLY emphasise: [b]TR[/b]U[b]E[/b] M[b]E[/b]N. MANLY MCBRO, leader of the MANLY MANGENTA MANCAVE of MANY MANGENTA MANS, will have all you bros out there know this: MANLY MCBRO has punched exactly 9001 LARGE BEARS into the sun. But he has only punched one tree, and that was because it stepped out into his way, you know, trees do that sometimes, especially when they're manly, and this- THIS was one manly tree. With low-hanging branches. And a HUGE ASS GOLDEN UNICORN-LOOKING HORN. So, the tree punched back, and nearly YEETED HIM INTO NEXT WEEK, and so MANLY MCBRO never did it again. On this day, a new rule was born: Never, ever punch a tree. Don't even think about knocking one down to make a sweet parking lot for your dirtbikes. And also, never rate the tree anything less than 10/10. That's three rules, but MANLY MCBRO was so manly, he said them all at once, so there. [/quote] ((...Also tree dragons are cool and I love him.)) @Mudsdale [quote=MAN STUFF] What's this? A MAN who can't wear clothes? More like THE CLOTHES ARE TOO SCARED OF THE MAN! And also, EVERYONE ELSE. EVERYONE FEARS TONBERRY, FOR GOOD REASON. He is the ULTIMATE MAN. Gaze upon TONBERRY's RADICAL MANGENTA EYES, then LOOK AT A DIFFERENT EYE AND GAZE INTO THAT ONE. Repeat until eternity passes and the whole world sinks into BROBLIVION, because that's how many eyes this BROATL BRO has. And ALL of them are POWERFUL MANGENTA ORBS CHARGED WITH MANLINESS. Too much for you? TOO BAD! With just one POWERFUL DOINK, the mighty TONBERRY can END YOU. Legend says he only needs ONE TEENSIE PAWSIE to do it. Just ONE LITTLE BOOP. You best WATCH IT around TONBERRY, and rate him NOTHING LESS THAN 100/10. Please don't doink us. [/quote] ((Never left~)) @Thirteen13boi [quote=MAN STUFF] RadiBROactive is a TRULY DANGEROUS COLOUR, so dangerous it is in fact BANNED from the MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MANGENTA MANS! If Dart or Abelia are aware of any suspiciously-cute-sounding relatives, such as [i]Oogly Googly[/i] or perhaps [i]Snookums Pookums[/i], they are advised to CONTACT THE NEAREST MANLY MANGENTA MAN-CAVE IMMEDIATELY. Despite this, it seems Dart and Abelia are in fact very manly. No kittens for them - they are in fact a POWER COUPLE TO BE RECKONED WITH, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY A COUPLE. Bright, bold, and BRODACIOUS, this BROGSNEAK and SKYMANCER are two WHOA-MANS you will SEE COMING and then FEAR COMING. Dart has a BIG POINTY STICK she LIFTS EVERY SINGLE DAY and DOES SICK COMBOS WITH, whilst Abelia CARRIES A SKULL ON HER SKULL AT ALL TIMES. [i]SKULLCEPTION. [/i] An easy 20/10 for these wild whoamans, to be split however they would like. A THUMB WAR is suggested. [/quote] @Skydust [quote=MAN STUFF]In a vein to his singular MENCOUNTER with a solitary tree, MANLY MCBRO once punched a flower. It suplexed him, so he never did it again. How exactly do flowers have muscles? How do they have muscles [i]upon [/i]muscles? Nobody knows, but MANTECA, KING OF BROSES, has more flower biceps than anyone else on Bronieth, thanks to his HARDCORE PETAL TRAINING. He has no idea how flowers have muscles, either, but so long as they can benchpress at least one clan, it's all good and MANLY. Sometimes MENEMIES laugh when MANTECA comes near. THEN THEY WEEP TEARS OF PURE MAN-JOY AND ABBROVAL AT THE SIGHT OF HIS DAINTY BROSES. Truly, flower power is the greatest power, surpassed only by RAW HARDCORE FRIENDSHIP. MANTECA works as a florist, and many visit just to watch him LIFT, but NONE CAN LEARN his skills, not just yet. It will take a TRULY MANLY BRO to gain SUCH BROWA (BRO POWA) from THE KING OF BROSES HIMSELF. Perhaps no such bro has proven DUDE MENOUGH just yet. A SINGLE MANGRY MANGENTA FLOWER OUT OF TEN. [/quote] ((And Vegeta's accent made me laugh, thankyou for that. What a bio, too.))
(@Cryoluxa - BROM is very acceptable! BROHMYGOD would like to know which dating apps Medjool uses, so he can also sign up to all of them.)

Let us commence the viewing of many mans.

@ZincAlloy
MAN STUFF wrote:
It has been years. So many years. I very broccaisionally think to myself sometimes, Romerio, Romerio, wherefore art tho- oh! THERE HE IS, LIKE A MANLY STAR ON THE BRORIZON! His mere appearance MENds all the unmanly holes of my heart and he LIFTS me like SO MANY BEARS. Truly, a MANLY MAN.

I remember this fine man well, from when he was but a MINI MCMANLET of the MAN-CAVE. With not even very manly parentage, nor colours, the odds were stacked against him, though brof course that made him FIGHT HARDER. It is BRONDERFUL to see him REACHING HIS TRUE BROTENTIAL today! What's his secret? Is it brotein shakes? Is it the MAN METHOD (only $29.99 at your friendly local dealer)? Is it... bears?

Whatever the case, The MANLY MAN-CAVE OF MANGENTA MANS would like to broffer him FREE DIRTBIKES FOR DAYS and ALL OF THE EXPLOSIONS. 11/10, tears were shed over the mancredible appearance of Bromerio, gracing this thread with his greatness and great buffness. Manly tears, of course.

@Ichorous
MAN STUFF wrote:

Fresh is FRESH! Sporting DOUBLE MANGENTA with a tasteful tasty dose of BLUEISH MANGENTA, you've got one rainbow rainbro here. Is it time to TASTE THE RAINBOW, or is it TIME TO CHILL? Either way, it's going to be one MANTASTIC time.

Fresh is also prepared for ANY AND ALL SITUATIONS, with SICK GLASSES and a RAD VEST. Boasting a WHOLE CHEST OF CHEST HAIR, Fresh is READY TO CHILL like NO OTHER DUDE AROUND, and he REALLY CAN CHILL LIKE NO OTHER DUDE AROUND. Ah, to think he could have a whole gym of NOTHING BUT CHILL BEARS if he CHILLED HARD ENOUGH! MANLY MCBRO MANSELF is ALMOST JEALOUS, except that'd be terribly unmanly of him. A MANDSOME 10/10!

((His accent is one of my favorites! Here's my poor perma who has to wear it forevermore.))

53092124_350.png

@BigNastySugar
MAN STUFF wrote:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO. It's a tree! The manliest tree, Rowan, is here to show everybro that TREES CAN ALSO BE TRUE MEN. It's all in which letters you STRONGLY emphasise: TRUE MEN.

MANLY MCBRO, leader of the MANLY MANGENTA MANCAVE of MANY MANGENTA MANS, will have all you bros out there know this: MANLY MCBRO has punched exactly 9001 LARGE BEARS into the sun. But he has only punched one tree, and that was because it stepped out into his way, you know, trees do that sometimes, especially when they're manly, and this- THIS was one manly tree. With low-hanging branches. And a HUGE *** GOLDEN UNICORN-LOOKING HORN. So, the tree punched back, and nearly YEETED HIM INTO NEXT WEEK, and so MANLY MCBRO never did it again.

On this day, a new rule was born: Never, ever punch a tree. Don't even think about knocking one down to make a sweet parking lot for your dirtbikes. And also, never rate the tree anything less than 10/10.

That's three rules, but MANLY MCBRO was so manly, he said them all at once, so there.

((...Also tree dragons are cool and I love him.))

@Mudsdale
MAN STUFF wrote:
What's this? A MAN who can't wear clothes? More like THE CLOTHES ARE TOO SCARED OF THE MAN! And also, EVERYONE ELSE. EVERYONE FEARS TONBERRY, FOR GOOD REASON. He is the ULTIMATE MAN.

Gaze upon TONBERRY's RADICAL MANGENTA EYES, then LOOK AT A DIFFERENT EYE AND GAZE INTO THAT ONE. Repeat until eternity passes and the whole world sinks into BROBLIVION, because that's how many eyes this BROATL BRO has. And ALL of them are POWERFUL MANGENTA ORBS CHARGED WITH MANLINESS.

Too much for you? TOO BAD! With just one POWERFUL DOINK, the mighty TONBERRY can END YOU. Legend says he only needs ONE TEENSIE PAWSIE to do it. Just ONE LITTLE BOOP. You best WATCH IT around TONBERRY, and rate him NOTHING LESS THAN 100/10. Please don't doink us.

((Never left~))

@Thirteen13boi
MAN STUFF wrote:
RadiBROactive is a TRULY DANGEROUS COLOUR, so dangerous it is in fact BANNED from the MAN-CAVE OF MANLY MANGENTA MANS! If Dart or Abelia are aware of any suspiciously-cute-sounding relatives, such as Oogly Googly or perhaps Snookums Pookums, they are advised to CONTACT THE NEAREST MANLY MANGENTA MAN-CAVE IMMEDIATELY.

Despite this, it seems Dart and Abelia are in fact very manly. No kittens for them - they are in fact a POWER COUPLE TO BE RECKONED WITH, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY A COUPLE. Bright, bold, and BRODACIOUS, this BROGSNEAK and SKYMANCER are two WHOA-MANS you will SEE COMING and then FEAR COMING. Dart has a BIG POINTY STICK she LIFTS EVERY SINGLE DAY and DOES SICK COMBOS WITH, whilst Abelia CARRIES A SKULL ON HER SKULL AT ALL TIMES. SKULLCEPTION.

An easy 20/10 for these wild whoamans, to be split however they would like. A THUMB WAR is suggested.

@Skydust
MAN STUFF wrote:
In a vein to his singular MENCOUNTER with a solitary tree, MANLY MCBRO once punched a flower. It suplexed him, so he never did it again.

How exactly do flowers have muscles? How do they have muscles upon muscles? Nobody knows, but MANTECA, KING OF BROSES, has more flower biceps than anyone else on Bronieth, thanks to his HARDCORE PETAL TRAINING. He has no idea how flowers have muscles, either, but so long as they can benchpress at least one clan, it's all good and MANLY.

Sometimes MENEMIES laugh when MANTECA comes near. THEN THEY WEEP TEARS OF PURE MAN-JOY AND ABBROVAL AT THE SIGHT OF HIS DAINTY BROSES. Truly, flower power is the greatest power, surpassed only by RAW HARDCORE FRIENDSHIP.

MANTECA works as a florist, and many visit just to watch him LIFT, but NONE CAN LEARN his skills, not just yet. It will take a TRULY MANLY BRO to gain SUCH BROWA (BRO POWA) from THE KING OF BROSES HIMSELF. Perhaps no such bro has proven DUDE MENOUGH just yet.

A SINGLE MANGRY MANGENTA FLOWER OUT OF TEN.

((And Vegeta's accent made me laugh, thankyou for that. What a bio, too.))
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

Every time a new dating app comes out, Medjool signs up. This has led to some...happenings. But yes. The answer is "all of them."
@Spooner

Every time a new dating app comes out, Medjool signs up. This has led to some...happenings. But yes. The answer is "all of them."
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33261999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/332620/33261999_350.png[/img][/url][/center] don't let her delicate pastel stained glass daisy chain aesthetic fool u, sif is a TERRIFYING MURDERBEAST. she's the big mean queen of everything, exaltation boss extraordinaire. her battle scars have battle scars. she can kill wartoads with her bare claws and won't even have to take her flower crown off to do it. every few months or so, some poor idiot tries to challenge her for her throne. every few months or so, some poor idiot gets YEETED INTO THE STRATOSPHERE FAST ENOUGH TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER by this extremely beautiful brick shxthouse. if you think you can take sif on in a fair fight, you're wrong. she will beat you into oatmeal, scrape you off the floor, and eat you for breakfast with almond milk and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
33261999_350.png
don't let her delicate pastel stained glass daisy chain aesthetic fool u, sif is a TERRIFYING MURDERBEAST. she's the big mean queen of everything, exaltation boss extraordinaire. her battle scars have battle scars. she can kill wartoads with her bare claws and won't even have to take her flower crown off to do it. every few months or so, some poor idiot tries to challenge her for her throne. every few months or so, some poor idiot gets YEETED INTO THE STRATOSPHERE FAST ENOUGH TO BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER by this extremely beautiful brick shxthouse. if you think you can take sif on in a fair fight, you're wrong. she will beat you into oatmeal, scrape you off the floor, and eat you for breakfast with almond milk and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
1 2