Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Terraria: Public Hub
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@itsThirteen Oh they ARE beautiful indeed! Mossrocks are so cool [emoji=obelisk love size=1] welp Honorbounds would look very good with Ground/Fissure! I also wasn't contacted by them to make topic changes in this regard (I could let you know if I get anything) As the Changing Mosses are on the making (for a new pair, even tho there's an active one), if up until then you dont get a reply regarding the Honorbounds you can snatch a hatchling!
@itsThirteen

Oh they ARE beautiful indeed! Mossrocks are so cool

welp Honorbounds would look very good with Ground/Fissure! I also wasn't contacted by them to make topic changes in this regard (I could let you know if I get anything)

As the Changing Mosses are on the making (for a new pair, even tho there's an active one), if up until then you dont get a reply regarding the Honorbounds you can snatch a hatchling!
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Hellan

I added myself to the geode and pyro geode breeders!

Three pyro geode dragons available for adoption at the back of my lair!
@Hellan

I added myself to the geode and pyro geode breeders!

Three pyro geode dragons available for adoption at the back of my lair!
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
I've got a breeding pair of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/249003/1422107/2?name=&type=undefined]ironstone matrix[/url] Also working on ironstone matrix-adjacent pair.. veined is not an accepted tertiary (yet?) but she's so pretty. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=38&winggene=8&wings=94&auth=0cb6ccd4161837b8923ecbff178353de2ba5dcff&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I've got a breeding pair of ironstone matrix

Also working on ironstone matrix-adjacent pair.. veined is not an accepted tertiary (yet?) but she's so pretty.

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=38&winggene=8&wings=94&auth=0cb6ccd4161837b8923ecbff178353de2ba5dcff&dummyext=prev.png
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Hellan, I've finally gotten my Living Globes a subspecies thread!

Subspecies Name: Living Globes
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here!
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes!
Accepted eye colors: Earth for all variants, Water and Arcane for centain variants
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dragons created with ever-evolving maps on their hides.
Date of creation (if known): April 21, 2021
@Hellan, I've finally gotten my Living Globes a subspecies thread!

Subspecies Name: Living Globes
Link to the Lore/Main Page: Here!
Are you the creator of the subspecies? If no, please give their username: Yes!
Accepted eye colors: Earth for all variants, Water and Arcane for centain variants
Brief summary of the subspecies (keep it simple!): Dragons created with ever-evolving maps on their hides.
Date of creation (if known): April 21, 2021
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane

Oh that's a very cool idea!! Really love the looks! I have one simple question before I put them into the thread, are we adding the True Living Globes, the Oceanic Charts, the Faux Globes and the Leyline Maps too?
(if yes, are the oceanics, faux and leyline variations of the true living globes?)
@amuseoffirebane

Oh that's a very cool idea!! Really love the looks! I have one simple question before I put them into the thread, are we adding the True Living Globes, the Oceanic Charts, the Faux Globes and the Leyline Maps too?
(if yes, are the oceanics, faux and leyline variations of the true living globes?)
@hellan yes, the True Living Globes are like the main subspecies and the others are variations that fall under that lore umbrella. I have breeding pairs already for True Globes and Oceanic Charts, a pair that needs scrolling for Leylines, but I do not have any for Faux at this time; that's more for other people to join in with!
@hellan yes, the True Living Globes are like the main subspecies and the others are variations that fall under that lore umbrella. I have breeding pairs already for True Globes and Oceanic Charts, a pair that needs scrolling for Leylines, but I do not have any for Faux at this time; that's more for other people to join in with!
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
@amuseoffirebane
They have been added! Let me know if anything is missing or out of place!
Also they all look very cool! I will add one to my collection as soon as I have the chance!
@amuseoffirebane
They have been added! Let me know if anything is missing or out of place!
Also they all look very cool! I will add one to my collection as soon as I have the chance!
@Hellan, I'm sorry for the hassle, but I realized today I had a few mistakes on my requirements list! Could you make these amendments:

Oceanic Charts:
Breed: Any

Faux Globes:
Eyes: Any
Tertiary Color for Smoke gene: White

(Also, would you like to be added to one of my pinglists?)
@Hellan, I'm sorry for the hassle, but I realized today I had a few mistakes on my requirements list! Could you make these amendments:

Oceanic Charts:

Faux Globes:
Eyes: Any
Tertiary Color for Smoke gene: White

(Also, would you like to be added to one of my pinglists?)
me thinking this was about the game
me thinking this was about the game
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343124823179919371/1006255827696504932/Yelligree_banner_with_text.png[/img] [u][b]Name of Subspecies: Yelligree[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=&breed=14%2C12%2C1%2C2%2C8%2C3%2C15%2C11%2C4%2C5%2C13%2C9%2C7%2C6%2C10&bodygene=110%2C88%2C12%2C136&winggene=20%2C88%2C14%2C110%2C136&tertgene=21&gender=&body=&wings=&tert=&element=&body_range=93-104&wings_range=93-104&tert_range=98-13&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]Dragon search[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed_type=0&d_body_range=93-104&d_wings_range=93-104&d_tert_range=98-13&d_bodygene=110%2C12%2C88%2C136&d_winggene=20%2C88%2C14%2C110%2C136&d_tertgene=21&collapse=1]Auction House search[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=110&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=21&winggene=110&wings=104&auth=3ed68294f1a90d704fb03d935a249512e01c24a6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779464/77946328_350.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=136&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=21&winggene=136&wings=104&auth=21aa8e1ad0730198725400117263258d26a9d598&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [u][b]Requirements[/b][/u] [u]Breed:[/u] Any modern breed; Obelisks and Pearlcatchers preferred [u]Primary Gene:[/u] Giraffe, Ground, Boulder, or Fern when paired with Paisley [u]Secondary Gene:[/u] Hex, Fissure, Myrid, Bee, or Paisley when paired with Fern [u]Tertiary Gene:[/u] Filigree only [u]Primary Colors:[/u] Honey to Yellow [u]Secondary Colors:[/u] Honey to Yellow [u]Tertiary Colors:[/u] Gloom to Mulberry [u][b]Lore[/b][/u] [i]Some dragons find their calling the the desert, where they may stumble upon a hidden palace in the swirling sands. This forgotten temple of the Earthshaker serves as refuge to lost travelers and wandering souls, and the devotees who keep it will gild themselves in swirls of filigree as a sign of solidarity with the temple itself- mimicking the ornate inlays of each pillar and doorway. Should you ever find yourself approaching a palace where there should be naught but desert, count your blessings and say your thanks for the hospitality provided therein. Ungratefuls rarely continue their journey beyond this point.[/i]
Yelligree_banner_with_text.png
Name of Subspecies: Yelligree
Dragon search | Auction House search

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=110&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=21&winggene=110&wings=104&auth=3ed68294f1a90d704fb03d935a249512e01c24a6&dummyext=prev.png 77946328_350.pngdragon?age=1&body=93&bodygene=136&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=21&winggene=136&wings=104&auth=21aa8e1ad0730198725400117263258d26a9d598&dummyext=prev.png

Requirements
Breed: Any modern breed; Obelisks and Pearlcatchers preferred

Primary Gene: Giraffe, Ground, Boulder, or Fern when paired with Paisley
Secondary Gene: Hex, Fissure, Myrid, Bee, or Paisley when paired with Fern
Tertiary Gene: Filigree only

Primary Colors: Honey to Yellow
Secondary Colors: Honey to Yellow
Tertiary Colors: Gloom to Mulberry

Lore
Some dragons find their calling the the desert, where they may stumble upon a hidden palace in the swirling sands. This forgotten temple of the Earthshaker serves as refuge to lost travelers and wandering souls, and the devotees who keep it will gild themselves in swirls of filigree as a sign of solidarity with the temple itself- mimicking the ornate inlays of each pillar and doorway. Should you ever find yourself approaching a palace where there should be naught but desert, count your blessings and say your thanks for the hospitality provided therein. Ungratefuls rarely continue their journey beyond this point.
Yelligree_hatchery_banner_5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12